Spearmint Cysters for Science! | 20 ladies so far!

Really sorry rebecca, but yes regular cycles means its only a matter of time!

So.. got this tonight... def positive? Its the right time for my usual 40 ish day cycle I usually get impatient by now stop taking opks. Its nice to see a full positive... lots of ewcm too so I guess ovulation is tomorrow!

Attachments

• 20150306_205906.jpg
    20150306_205906.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 5
SO sorry Rebecca. Love to you.

Starting fresh! And that's exciting to be able to test after your wedding!

That's def a pos opk!

aaahhhhh ladies we didnt bd last night im so so annoyed at myself i was so exhausted i literally fell asleep soon as i got into bed, no cramps yet so i dont think ive ovuoated yet so still have time but still i just could not muster any energy grr

I've had times like that, don't worry! Just make sure you do tonight ;) my spotting has completely stopped today, I've had nothing but my normal CM.. I'm so confused! AF is still a no show. I'm thinking maybe I ovulated later than I thought? Could be implantation bleeding? I didn't use any ovulation tests this month, so my guess could've been out.. :shrug: X

Update! Spotting started again last night, so thought I was out for good! Ruined mine and OH's date night, as I went to the loo, it was there when I wiped again, and I thought that's it - I just wanted to go home and cry! :( however woken up today, and nothing at all again! Just the clear CM I usually have, even when I checked inside.. I'm beyond confused, feel like my body is playing games with me :wacko: X

That's very annoying! Fx for an outcome soon x

AFM...
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/TTC/B3104EA2-FE65-4755-AB4B-DF85B5FF71D7_zpsxywkbijn.jpg
Inseminating again tonight

def looks like your just ovulating now!
Sorry about af plsying mind games, it seems we are all havinf annoying cycles!
I started spotting again last night nothing this morning then again just now grr and ive no energy. I dunno what to think, im just gonna concentrate on my weight loss I think, try again next cycle.
Although last night I had a weird dream my best friend and I both found out we were pregnant and discussing names... which would never happen as I know she doesnt want kids now

Can I ask what you feel like around ovulation? Every month I get a heavy feeling like my body is so bloated it hurts, like my tummy and surrounding organs dont fit its hard to explain, it almost feels like a cyst but I know I dont have any, im just wondering if its a pcos thing or just me... I currently feel like ive been punch in the tummy and ovaries so thinking im just ovulating now although I still dont know why im spotting.

I get pains around O but don't seem to get bloated

I like to pee on stuff...
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/TTC/6821A097-84F4-4321-8F31-6787080A1593_zpsnxz6dnsv.jpg

Id say this is definitely your positive!

Its hard to know what pain is what, in 2012 I had surgery well two actually, one was to remove my gallbladder the second was to repair the bad job they did which caused my ahernia, and wasnt found out for a week later despite me telling them I couldn't go to the loo and being sick none stop for a week! But since then I get bad pains every time my cycle does anything that causes me to bloat I think id pushes on scar tissue, im not sure, thats why I asked because its hard to know whats normal, what's from pcos or my surgeries. sometimes I wish I could see what was happening inside my body!

Yeah im waiting for my medical card otherwise im paying 60 euro just to see the dr let alone if they wanted to send me anywhere.
Plus my experience here if ive pain related to my stomach its usually oh well if it gets worse go to A&E!
im hoping once my medical card arrives I can see my new dr amd maybe ask for metformin I think it would help

Fingers crossed!
Metformin did arse all for me, but I'm not sure I even have pcos. Hormones in normal ranges and no cysts on ovaries...

All hormones ok here and no cysts but definitely pcos as I have all the symptoms, but im told mildly, but I know my body just doesnt like being the weight I was, when I lost weight before I finally got my bfp surprise to me thought id would never happen so I think if I can shed the weight again I hope it can happen

So the spotting has turned into a light bleed... could there be a possibility this is now af and im actually having a normal cycle! I didnt start opks til cd 14 but cd 14 and 15 I had dark but not quite positive and in wondering if maybe it had been positive on cd 13! And the spotting is from low progesterone. . Who knows, ive not had any tea for 2 weeks being honest, so I need to start it again! Tomorrow I'll habe a cup with breakfast

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->