Spearmint Cysters for Science! | 20 ladies so far!

I tried so many things but I never tried this!! I would like to join this group :D

I have to go and buy some tea now. We don't really have any heath stores or even David's tea or some place like that around so I will check at the grocery store. If not I'll order it online.

I'm actually excited to try this, I have not had anything new to try in a while. And since my husband sperm analysis is on March 29th it will give me something to focus on until then and until we get the results. I really can't wait... it's been too long since there has been progress for us and I am running out of patience.

Just thought you all should know that spearmint mixed with chamomile is REALLY good.

I can't cope with chamomile. Makes me queasy lol.

Welcome Miaw!

Oh man! Really?!?! That's crazy! I love chamomile. I drink it anytime I feel sick or have an upset stomach.

Crazy who different herbs react with people.

Yeah it doesn't like me at all.
Be aware that too much camomile can use uterine contractions, but you would have to drink A LOT

Hiya ladies did anyone do anything fun yesterday to st patricks day? We went and saw two parades, one in town then the village 30 kins away, it was a fun day!
I think finally af has taken a hike! So nI'll start thw opks early usually I dont start til cd 13 to 15 because I didnt get expect a early one and I think I missed it last cycle. Ive totally ditched my black tea and replaced with spearmint tea so now im drinking like 4 to 5 cups a day. Ive also ditch cows milk for almond and coconut milk, yum! Id love to get a bfp before my appt next month

Yeah, I was going to say chamomile is not recommended during pregnancy because of the uterine contraction risk. Everyone's body reacts differently, so one person might need a lot, but another may not. I believe it has been categorized as "generally unsafe" or something like that. :)

Welcome, Miaw! Make sure not to get one with to much caffeine in it (mixed with green or black tea). I'm sure you saw, but we have lists for ordering online in the US and the UK in the first post! :)

I don't like getting it in the store. It always seems like there's something in the mix they don't mention on the box, but it's on the bags. I have a box with hibiscus mixed in that I can't drink while pregnant. Anybody in the US want it? :haha:

RedRose, I hope you get a BFP! St Paddy's Day (it drives me CRAZY when people say "Patty"!) pretty much exists solely for drinking way too much and partying way to hard in the States. Since I could do neither of those things, I played some tunes on my Irish tin whistle and cleaned my house. :haha:

Hiya welcome all the new ladies :)

Oh and this week ive lost another 4lbs cant believe it But we started the couch to 5k me and my mum so I think its helped
this is my current before and after pic, still got 3 stone to go

Attachments

• Photo Collage Maker_5sivQ7.jpg
    Photo Collage Maker_5sivQ7.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 4
Hello, Thank you for the welcomes!!

Yes I saw about ordering online and no caffeine. I live in Canada tho, but I'm sure I can still find some somewhere. ^.^ Going to the store today, if I see any I'll look it up online to make sure it's a good brand!

I have been drinking pop a little and it's no good. I'll drink the tea now instead. Much better for me.

@RedRose19. You look really good :D Congrats on the weight loss!!!

I have ordered from a place in Canada before. Thé Santé, the bag says. Loose leaf. Their website is www.teasante.com, and they are based in Montreal.

Hello ladies, sorry for TMI, have any of you noticed lots more EWCM on a tea cycle?
I'm currently about CD18 and have been having loads of EWCM for about the last 4 days.

Well I'm fairly sure I ovulated after about 4 days of EWCM so should end up with a 4.5 week cycle. Major improvement on my last one a 10 week long cycle. Could just be coincidence as both are within the realms of normal for me.
I think my next one will be a medicated IUI cycle so will see how it goes.

hi ladies i got this positive opk at midnight of cd 13, do you think its possible i missed the surge by a few hours? because cd 14 it was slightly lighter and today was def neg

Attachments

• 11086095_10153148476359731_644572453_o.jpg
    11086095_10153148476359731_644572453_o.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 3
RedRose, I think it's possible you missed it, that looks really dark.

Good luck to everyone in the 2WW!

ladies i hope you dont mind me asking in here.. ive literally no one to talk to about it and im scared.. basically a week a go i found a lump quite bit and hard! it feels completely different to the usual breast lumps, ive checked my right boob for comparison and no lumps like that at all. and of course google is not helping. theres not change in colour of the skin. im hoping its just a random thing or a cyst. ive no money to go see my gp til march 31st!
but the reason im posting it here is because i cant bring my self to tell anyone i know im going to see, like i just cant bring myself to tell hubster or my mother or even any of my friends i feel physically sick every time i go to, and i know its probably way overracting but i csnt help it. :( i know theres no point really posting i just hope i can find some way to tell someone close to me..

I think if my husband kept something like that from me, I would feel like I failed him as a wife. It's my job to be there for him and support him when he needs me. It would hurt if he didn't trust that he could do that. I'm not saying this to try to make you feel guilty or anything. Just hoping that a look from the other side might make it easier to tell him.

So I think you should tell your husband. He is your partner, and you are in this together, no matter what. He may be able to provide you some comfort, even if it's just letting you cry on his shoulder.

I would definitely go to the doctor as soon as possible. Do they not have national health in Ireland, or somewhere you can go before the 31st?

Its not cuz I dont trust him but i guess by telling him its likr making it real.. I dunno, I dont want him to make a big deal of it, and my mom if I tokd her she would say things like its probably fine etc and it probably will be but I know she will worry her head off, I dont want people panicking because of me. I feel so distraught just at the idea. Ive beencritically ill in 2012 and it was hard to see people worry esp my mom, I find it hard to talk about my fears with people. And of course I could be worrying for no reason im hoping its simply nothing

I do hope it's nothing. I guess I just can't imagine not telling my support network for another week. We will be here for you, though, if you can't tell them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->