Spectacular September!! Positive thinking=Positive results!!

dizzydoll

Mammy to Caoimhe!
Reaction score
Hiya ladies!! :hi:

I'm on CD2 today and hoping for a :bfp: this cycle!!
This will be our second cycle NTNP.

I found the August thread very helpful in keeping my spirits up so said I'd start a thread for September!

I'll be testing on 12th September!

I am on CD4 and am hoping for a BFP in September too! I am going to try and be very relaxed about it all- but I am very excited and I just want AF to finish so I can get going!

We were meant to be waiting until December before NTNP as I am a teacher and I am just about to start my NQT year- but I can't wait! It feels like a physical need not just a desire!

Good luck dizzydoll!

Hello! I just went off bcp at beginning of the month. Not sure of my cycle yet, but am hoping I didn't wait too long andnthese ovaries are still working. Been married to DH for 9 years and we are just now ready to start a fam. I am 32. Looking forward to the support and following along with everyone else's journey.

im on CD10 and this is our 4th month. IM TTC and other hald is NTNP LOL.

:dust: to everyone

I will probably test around this time next month as I am due AF now. Had cramps earlier but no AF as of yet. Probably come between today and friday :shrug:

Hi there, im just getting over a mmc and hoping to try again asap!! September IS going to be the month, Im sure of it.

Ps. dizzydoll, Ireland? Me too :)

Welcome everyone!! :) This will be our month!

@Tess so sorry for your loss :hugs: I'm down in the South East in Waterford. Doesn't seem to be too many Irish girls on here lol :)

Hey there, I'm Irish too, I'm in Dublin!

Can't remember what CD I am but it's about 26 or 27 I think. Think I might have finally ovulated yesterday so I'm thinking of testing on 1st September if the witch hasn't got me by then.

Not feeling very hopeful for this month as we didn't get a whole lot of BD in at the right time, but I guess you never know!

I''m CD 19 of a 35-40 day cycle. I'll be testing around September 7th assuming I can keep myself away from poas before that, I have no discipline whatsoever however and always end up testing early despite how disappointed I get. FX'd this the month!

Hi ladies! A September thread is just what I've been looking for. Just starting my third cycle of NTNP/TTC, like vicky, I'm TTC and my DH is NTNP. :) I'm CD 2 today, looking for my BFP around September 14. Good luck to you all! :dust:

Hiya girls :)

Sorry haven't been about! Busy busy! AF almost finished and I can't wait to jump OH lol :haha:

So how is everyone feeling about September?? Anyone due AF early in the month?
:dust:

Ah you never know this could be your month hun! :hugs:
Are you trying anything different this month to what you've tried before?

Not trying anything different. I don't really like to take anything, just let it happen when it happens. How about you?

I'm the same. I don't like the idea of it becoming a chore! It is only our second cycle though so I am liable to change my tune at a later stage if the easy does it approach isn't working!!
We just BD when we feel like it. I'm always trying to eat healthier and exercise more and stuff so I'm sure that couldn't hurt but that's more for life than just TTC :)

I don't think I could manage with all the bells and whistles that go with full on TTC!!!!

Wooo CD 8 and AF has finally finished!! I hate having week long periods! I am ready to jump my hubby now and hope there is lots of baby dust coming my way.

I too am trying to eat healthier and exercise but, like you said DizzyDoll that is just a lifestyle change.

My periods tend to last about a week too :( It's such a pain!!
I can't wait to jump OH too lol :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"