• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spectacular September!! Positive thinking=Positive results!!

So how is everyone feeling about September?? Anyone due AF early in the month?
:dust:

I'm due around the 7th. I'm trying not to think about it too much but I'm trying to keep positive thoughts because I do have a good chance.

Fx'd for you hun!!! :) I'm big on the positive thinking!! :) The way I see it being negative won't help so you may as well be positive then at least you're happy :)

Mind if I join you ladies? This will be my first month NTNP/TTC (DH/me lol), will be testing around the 15th.

:dust: to us all xxx

Well I am super excited now AF has finished! My DH is not going to know what has hit him! I usually have quite a low sex drive but I want a baby so much we are going to be BD alot! I am sure there will be no complaints from him!

I don't know when I will end up testing as my cycles vary between 21-35 days usually (last cycle was 40 and I ended up testing and it was that BFN that made me realise I can't wait any longer!)

I guess I will test if AF hasn't appeared after 35 days.

We were meant to be waiting until December before NTNP as I am just about to start my first year teaching but, I honestly cannot wait! If I do get pregnant I just hope my school is understanding and lets me finish my NQT year after maternity leave.

Welcome SaMa86! :)
We'll be testing close to the same time!! :)
:dust: to you!!

You say you're TTC OH is NTNP.....How far are you going with TTC? I know me and OH are in a similar situation but all I'm fdoing really is tracking cycles and planning to :sex: more around O time.

Well I am super excited now AF has finished! My DH is not going to know what has hit him! I usually have quite a low sex drive but I want a baby so much we are going to be BD alot! I am sure there will be no complaints from him!

I don't know when I will end up testing as my cycles vary between 21-35 days usually (last cycle was 40 and I ended up testing and it was that BFN that made me realise I can't wait any longer!)

I guess I will test if AF hasn't appeared after 35 days.

We were meant to be waiting until December before NTNP as I am just about to start my first year teaching but, I honestly cannot wait! If I do get pregnant I just hope my school is understanding and lets me finish my NQT year after maternity leave.

My AF still lingering should be gone by tomorrow now fx'd!!
I'm like a dog in heat I am dying to jump OH!!!!
My cycles are very regular 28 days so it's easy to know when to expect to test!! :)

Welcome SaMa86! :)
We'll be testing close to the same time!! :)
:dust: to you!!

You say you're TTC OH is NTNP.....How far are you going with TTC? I know me and OH are in a similar situation but all I'm fdoing really is tracking cycles and planning to :sex: more around O time.

I don't think I'll be trying to the extent of temps, OPK's and the like just yet. But I'll be keeping an eye on cycle length and working out roughly when I'll O and just BD more around that time. If after 6 months or so I'll break out the OPK's and BBT. But DH as said if nothing by then then he agrees. He wants a baby almost as badly as I do :happydance: but he doesn't want us to stress about it. Neither do I but I would like it to happen as soon as possible, wouldn't we all lol! I'm hoping we can just :sex: as much as possible and enjoy it lol, otherwise, whats the point?!

:dust::dust:

Haha I'm the same I'd rather it happen quickly but we have fun while we do it!! :)

TMI ALERT!!
Got to :sex: this morning whoop whoop!!! :)
That was a long wait!! First BD after AF is always so good!! :)

Fx'd now me and OH get the chance to :sex: as much as possible around the weekend so I have some chance for this month!!

Well I am very upset as I woke up this morning went to the toilet and saw that I was bleeding!! I have no idea why- I should be CD11!! Surely it can't be my period! What else could it be??

I am waiting for the doctor to phone me back- but I am very worried and upset!

Did you hear back from the dr? Has the bleeding stopped? I hope all is well with you.

Heya Tyler sorry I haven't ben on! :hugs: Hope everything is ok!!
Have you heard back from the doc?

Hi girls thanks for the replies. I can't get a Doctor's appointment until Friday! But I have spoken to the Doctor over the phone and they have said it may just be a hormonal bleed. I am still bleeding now, but it is quite light and not as red anymore.
It is quite scary and I have to go and have a smear (never had one before!) and that scares me a bit!

Hey :hi:
Finally dragged my arse over! Haven't really been checking out new threads recently just replying to the usual suspects :haha:

Mind if I join you ladies? This will be my first month NTNP/TTC (DH/me lol), will be testing around the 15th.

:dust: to us all xxx

Hi SaMa! Haven't seen you round Acorns much :(

Hi girls thanks for the replies. I can't get a Doctor's appointment until Friday! But I have spoken to the Doctor over the phone and they have said it may just be a hormonal bleed. I am still bleeding now, but it is quite light and not as red anymore.
It is quite scary and I have to go and have a smear (never had one before!) and that scares me a bit!

I'm guessing from your username you're 25/26? Didn't they make you have a smear when you were 16? They did me!
I've just looked it up they're only getting women in from 25 up! I'm 29 and I've had 4! The NHS is strange!

Anyway, I don't think I caught this month so am just waiting for AF to appear.

Hey Mrs Gibbo- it depends on where you live in the UK- Where I live it is 25 and I just kept putting it off but since my bleeding I have made my appointment and fingers crossed i will be fine.

Smears aren't so bad...unless you have a student and a OB. Then it gets awkward. I mean, they asked my permission, but I didn't expect them to be talking about my junk right in front of me. And two sets of fingers probing (not at the same time), also weird.

But let us know how it goes. I'm sure it will all turn out okay.

I've only ever had nurses do mine thank god! And :thumbup: on making the appointment Tyler! It'll all be fine I'm sure. It may be an irritation of the cervix, I had it once (from :sex:) and it was just a matter of leave it heal up :haha: :hugs:

Thanks girls I will let you know how everything goes. I hope it just an irritation of teh cervix as we did BD twice the day before. I've decided that we won't get jiggy again until after my doctors appointment- which is a bit annoying!

Fx'd everything is ok hun :)
I haven't had a smear yet either.....I've applied for my free one when I turned 25 but still waiting on a reply. I'm too chickenshit and broke to go in and get one and pay for the visit :blush:

So how are all my September girlies doing??? :)
The weekend is here finally and September is almost upon us!! Coming up to my fertile window now so time for me to get busy :haha:
Hope everyone is well!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->