Spectacular September!! Positive thinking=Positive results!!

Well I am kind of hoping I am coming up to my fertile window too. I have not had sex since Monday though because of the bleeding and I have been too scared! I am hoping the doc will give me the all clear on Tuesday and I can get BDing again!!

Oh fx'd for you hun!!
Roll on Tuesday!! Would be nice if it just fits in nicely and you caught an eggy this month :)

Started spotting this evening and thinking from the cramps that AF is fully on her way. Bring on September I say!

Getting CM since yesterday so September is good to go!

so girls I had my dr appointment and smear- basically the dr said they couldn't really tell me much until my smear results come back. The doctor didn't give me an internal examination or anything we just talked and she said it may have been trauma from sex. However, I was told that my cervix did bleed whist it was swabbed, but it looked normal apart from that. I just hope I don't have anything serious wrong with my cervix! I also had STI swabs, so i hope they come back clear (don't see why they won't!)

Anyway dr said I am good to have sex so I can get back to BDing!!

Fx'd for you Amarna!! :) Sending positive sticky vibes your way!!!
Yay for getting back to BD'ing Tyler85!!

Anyone testing tomorrow??? Would be nice to start September with a BFP wouldn't it!!!

Any update, tyler85? Have you heard back from the doctor?

Any update, tyler85? Have you heard back from the doctor?

Hey, I had the all clear regarding STI tests and I am currently waiting the results of my smear- which I should get in a couple of weeks.The doctor said it could just have been a sex tear but we can't confirm anything until my smar comes back. But I am BDing again.:happydance:

How are all you girlies? Hope you are all having a great weekend!! :)

I've been so busy all week I haven't had the chance to symptom spot :haha:

Hi I'd like to join this thread, I'm on CD1 today and hoping for a BFP in Oct (due to long, long cycles it won't be sept) I glad it came after waiting 59 days, phew!! At least i know where i am now , good luck guys :)

Hi guys, I'm new to this and having a hard time getting to grips with all the acronyms in these forums. There doesn't seem to be a thread with all the acronyms listed for easy referral, so I thought I'd try asking as I go along, hope nobody minds!

These are some I'm not sure about which I found in this thread:

Fx - just figured this out as I typed it - does this mean fingers crossed?
CD - ???
DB - I kinda get the idea but no idea where the letters DB come from
I assume DH means darling husband or something in that theme?

Welcome you guys :)
Dsm I don;t know what I'd do with long cycles!! I think I'd go crazy with waiting!!! Fx'd for a nice BFP for you for October!! Lot's of :sex: now for September :haha:

Readyornot -all the lingo does seem so daunting at first but you kind of pick things up as you go. This link should help though to get you started!! :)
CD=cycle day
DB ...do you mean BD? Some say Baby Dance some say Bed Down :)
Abbreviations

Welcome you guys :)
Dsm I don;t know what I'd do with long cycles!! I think I'd go crazy with waiting!!! Fx'd for a nice BFP for you for October!! Lot's of :sex: now for September :haha:

Readyornot -all the lingo does seem so daunting at first but you kind of pick things up as you go. This link should help though to get you started!! :)
CD=cycle day
DB ...do you mean BD? Some say Baby Dance some say Bed Down :)
Abbreviations

Thank You :) I am trying Soy this cycle to see if it will shorten cycle so fingers crossed, I'm very excited :)

Soy worked for me! I went from 49 to 28 day cycles!

Hi ladies! My body had me all confused. I went off bcp and on cd23 I had bleeding. It was light so I wasn't sure if it was implantation or af. I tested today and got a bfn...so I'm thinking positive about september! I'm now on cd7 so time for the BDing to get going!

Hello. Just checking in. FX for those still hoping. I'm out this month. :( That horrible THING came this morning so I'm back to CD 1. At least it came on time for this month and not late/early like the past few. On to October I guess for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->