Spectacular September!! Positive thinking=Positive results!!

Hi ladies! My body had me all confused. I went off bcp and on cd23 I had bleeding. It was light so I wasn't sure if it was implantation or af. I tested today and got a bfn...so I'm thinking positive about september! I'm now on cd7 so time for the BDing to get going!

It sounds like a withdrawal bleed to me but you can still get pregnant! Strictly speaking you should wait for the first proper bleed and if it was IB it's waaaayyyyy to early to test :blush: Loads of :dust: and FXd!

Hey girls, really want to join but I have NO idea what's going on! Currently 4 days late (I think) and BFN. Don't think I'm pregnant but never had a cycle this long before. Just going to do lots of September humping and see what happens! SO hard to be patient though!

Just going to do lots of September humping and see what happens! !

That's what I like to hear :) Nice and simple just enjoy yourself!! :)

DSM - Hopefully soy will work for you hun!!! :)

Amarna - Sorry to hear the with got you but you can still technicall be positive about September since it's BDing in September that'll give you your October BFP!! :) Like Drazic says lots of September humping lol :)

I'm not sure what's going on with me this month. Still trying to stay positive but it's like my head has accepted that I won't have a BFP this month so I haven't been symptom spotting at all lol :haha:

count me out this month the witch has arrived, i knew she would anyway

good luck ladies

Aww :hugs: Vicky im on cd 6 now didnt have much hope for geetting a bfp either oh well onto next cycle ...

:witch: alert!!

AF showed up at 2am this morning, 9 days late (CD32)! :brat:

But I'm totally relieved now that I know what's what, and I'm feeling really optimistic about the next couple of months!

Heya girls sorry to hear AF has shown up for some of you! :(
Fx'd for you guys for this new cycle!!

AF due soon for me, no symptoms and not even feeling the need to POAS so not like me! :(

I ovulated (I think) yesterday and I only got to :sex: last night so I won't hold my breath for this month :(

Hey girls!

Sorry to hear the witch got a few of us already. She's due to me on thursday or friday. Just got back off holiday with DH and I made sure we bd as much as possible! No real symptoms yet so I duno. Trying to not get to excited for my first month testing.

AF due on today...no sign of her as of yet mixed feelings about whether I want her to show or not! :(
I bed she'll show up a few days late just to torture me!!

Fx'd for you SaMa86!! :)

Hey ladies, I have been off for ages as I moved house and had no internet!!
How is everyone getting on? no sign of AF yet and am on CD 31!

Meh, :witch: got me. Only my first month since coming off bcp, i know I should have waited, but couldn't help myself lol! Since this is my first non bcp instigated period does that mean I'm good to go and will start to have a regular cycle now? Please excuse my ignorance! I listened in school...honest!

Hiya Tyler85 glad you're back! :) I hate that time when you're stuck with no internet....it's like going without running water lol :haha:
Fx'd the withch stays away from you now!!! :)

Aw SaMa86 sorry to hear AF got you :hugs: From what I know anyway and I'm no expert you should be all systems go from now!! :)

AF still hasn't reared her ugly head for me.....told ya she'd taunt me!!!

CD 17 for me, 3-5 dpo. Only DTD on CD 13 so possibly not even in the running this month so have fingers and legs crossed (til bedtime!) :haha:

Still no sign of AF for me today. Not sure whether to bother testing tomorrow. Positive as I'm trying to be I just don't feel like this could be my month.
We'll keep our fingers crossed for you Gibbo!! :)

Hiya :) I tested this morning and got BFN then AF started when I was in work :(

On to cycle 3!!!

How are all you girlies doing?

Hey girls, AF started yesterday- boo!!!!!!! Back on to the new cycle! xx

Boo for AF! Maybe next cycle will be our time!! :)

Anyone else still in for this month? 2 whole weeks left!!!

Meh, :witch: got me. Only my first month since coming off bcp, i know I should have waited, but couldn't help myself lol! Since this is my first non bcp instigated period does that mean I'm good to go and will start to have a regular cycle now? Please excuse my ignorance! I listened in school...honest!

You should be good to go, though it may take a few more cycles until your body is completely back to normal. Are you keeping track of things some way, like charting or temping, just so you know what's going on? I say relax, have fun with it and I hope you get your BFP soon! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->