Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone Else care To Join Me?

Its goin. Were BD every other day but we did 2 days in a row just because lol. But no im so upset about my opk's I ordered them March2nd their cheaper online. My head was not thinking clearly I accidently forgot to change my address. My husband and I moved into our new home jan6th havent ordered anything in a long time. Was waiting for AF to show. The tracking # on them says they are in manhattan where im at on March6th. Beings my address is different they sent them out of manhattan 3 hrs away to be fwd to me. The mailman said a few more days! Few more days ill already be done ovulated! Grrrr im friends with the tenant who lives in our old house. And I keep buggin her to see if it has arrived and she says nope. Makes me mad they were here in town I could of drove 5mins to get them! If no BFP this month ill keep them we can NOT get.pregnant next month. Or I wont be able to go home to michigan for christmas. Because my estimated due date then is dec31st. And we stay till Jan2nd.
we know were good at not getting pregnant. Lol.

oh no thats so frustrating about your OPKs! some of the do next day delivery online, is it worth getting a few on order just in case?

Although if you are BDing every other day then thats fantastic! You have got your bases covered then!

I get horrible horrible ovulation pains when I do ovulate so that lets me know within the next 12hrs ill be open for business. Intercourse tho during those pains suck! It hurts so bad! And it lasts all day. and im temping two thumbs down cause they have been all over the place so not really following that. Prayin they get here today. its ok to start testing late right? Im on
CD14 I wanted to start testing CD10.
And ha ha forgot to mention amazon double ordered my ovulation.tests so I have 40 coming instead of 20. Yikes!

at least you have a good warning with those pains! wow 40 OPKs :D i tend to get mine from ebay, not used amazon for them before actually. i did buy a bulk load of digital OPKs but now dont need them lol waste of money now lol

yes no harm in testing early, especially if you buy a load of cheap ones. I started testing really early this cycle as i wasnt sure what it would bring after the MC. check out my chart you will see which days i did :)

Im starting to worry. I havent had ovulation pains at all. Some cramping here and there but nothing like last month. How many days can in fact sperm live? DH&I BD this morning planning on it tonight and tomorrow morning. Hes gone until friday. I really really do not want to miss this chance. :( any advice or if I wont miss it because of the BDing schedual?

Congratulations hotzsott! :) are you due November?

MrsH - sperm can live up to four days in EWCM they say. You don't have to have O pains to O though. Do you always notice them?

This is my first post on this site.

I have ben TTC for an year and a half now. I did all my tests (anatomical and what not) and they were normal but still no luck.

I have been on clomid for 2 cycles but it didnt help :-(. I am on my 3rd clomid cycle. my doctor said that if AF comes this time then they will take me off clomid and try IUI by itself. if tht doesn't work, then the next step wil be IUI+clomid. i am positive that something good will come to me in the next couple of months.
i didn't know about pre-seed until last week. I think the other lubricant I was using might have been causing the prb but who knows?

hang in there ladies. there is always a way out :)

Yea I usually do notice the O pains every month. Still no tests :( and no sign of ovulation. Cervix stayed the same as well. Maybe I wont this month.
Ttcmarch I too have been at this for 1.5yrs with a miscarriage. It is hard work. Who would of thunk it. Clomid worked first rnd. But I lost it at 4weeks. IUI is our next step as well. DH is getting impatient with the baby making process. I think this fall we will do IUI, gonna enjoy our summer and then go from there. I want to do this as natural as can be.
Ladies 4 MORE DAYS until my hubbys sperm count. Im so nervous. This friday I hope we get the results back same day. Should we? Or would I have to wait until monday?

Hey ladies! This will be my 3 cycle of being back TTC
AF wasnt due for a couple days but i felt her presence...so today we DTD to just get it over with lol;)
I will be giving the SMEP a try next cycle:)....love to join u all:)
:dust:

I'm on day 14 of smep but am struggling to do opk in the evening due to my tea addiction which means I have to drink a cup at least every couple of hours!!! The advice on smep is to limit liquid intake for 4hrs before opk so have been testing in the morning - Do you think it makes much difference?

I always yesteryear in the morning and it worked fine. I used to see a fade in pattern and would have a +ve for three days. It may confused FF a but though as the +ve reading in the morning might have actually been +ve the previous afternoon if that makes sense. Although FF still worked it out okay

The only issue would be if you were one of those people who only has a surge for 12 hours as you might miss it?

I dont think I ovulated at all yet. So we are still BD every other day as planned.

Aww sorry you think you haven't Od yet. Hope the BDing every other day is going okay

I'm now on 2dpo but must admit we've bd'd a little more often than every other day *blush* didn't seem to affect my c, so hopefully was a good thing?!

So, I'm almost onto the 2ww but am feeling positive this morning as I know we definitely hit the big O day! But have also resolved to go back to the docs should AF arrive again so feel like I've got a plan in place either way.

How's everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->