Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone Else care To Join Me?

Well, this was my first month trying SMEP, and I'm hoping it worked! We were so tired by the time we reached ovulation on CD19 that we didn't exactly finish the plan. I got a positive OPK on Friday and Saturday, and we BD'd both nights. However, we were so tired we couldn't BD Sunday or Tuesday. I'm hoping that four BD's the week leading up to O were enough!

If we aren't pregnant this cycle, I think we're going to wait to start the plan. Since I ovulate late, it's silly to start on CD9 like we did this time.

Well, this was my first month trying SMEP, and I'm hoping it worked! We were so tired by the time we reached ovulation on CD19 that we didn't exactly finish the plan. I got a positive OPK on Friday and Saturday, and we BD'd both nights. However, we were so tired we couldn't BD Sunday or Tuesday. I'm hoping that four BD's the week leading up to O were enough!

If we aren't pregnant this cycle, I think we're going to wait to start the plan. Since I ovulate late, it's silly to start on CD9 like we did this time.

And they say raising kids is tiresome and alot of work, they never talk about how exhausting it is creating them. Lol
Good luck hun. Baby dust to you.

Hi girls!

Just stoped by to send lots of BABY DUST and wish a Happy New Year, with all our dreams coming true ;)

:dust::dust::dust:

On CD 27 today. Took a hpt yesterday and BFN but still hopeful. I haven't had any symptoms of AF or pregnancy. FX'd to everyone :)

Heya Everyone! Just wanted to say SMEP works!! I got my first ever bfp this month and it was the first time we tried SMEP!:happydance: Good Luck to all!! :dust:

Heya Everyone! Just wanted to say SMEP works!! I got my first ever bfp this month and it was the first time we tried SMEP!:happydance: Good Luck to all!! :dust:

congratulations! happy :cloud9: did you take any vitamins or anything else?
:flower:

Hiya, I also took one spoon honey and cinnamon everyday, pregnacare pills, hubby took Wellman pills and that's about it! Good Luck (oh I also took peppermint tea for a few days before ovulation) xxxxx

Hiya, I also took one spoon honey and cinnamon everyday, pregnacare pills, hubby took Wellman pills and that's about it! Good Luck (oh I also took peppermint tea for a few days before ovulation) xxxxx

oh then there is another honey and cinnamon baby! thanx for information. hope you have a happy & healthy :cloud9:

Did SMEP last month and conceived! It was my first month trying. Got my BFP 1/8. I also ate pineapple core from 1DPO - 5DPO (cut the hard inside part or core of pineapple in to 5 peices and eat one each day on empty stomach) to help implantation because I read a lot of success storeis with it. So I did both things and and preggie! Praying for a sticky bean!

i like a bit of good news were going for it this month, hope all works out ok for all of us.

:dust:

Hello Ladies, I just heard about this SMEP, I am on CD6, and on my 3rd round of Clomid. Im also using pre-seed, that we started last month. I am going to try this SMEP for sure. It doesn't require anything of me, except BDing. :happydance:
Im glad I read about this today. I feel like it gives me a plan. We pretty much followed that SMEP, without even knowing, but I will make sure it's timed exactly when it's needed most!!!

Good luck Ladies!!! :flower:

I'm trying SMEP this month. Awaiting ovulation!!! With late ovulation it's quite a tiresome job :) *happy sigh*

Ella_Hopeful,

Good Luck to you!! Im still early in my cycle, CD 6. I dont normally Ovulate until CD 16-17, so I have a little ways to go.
Those are some beautiful Red Roses, I love Red Roses!!!!

Thanks Jai Me, Yeah, I love red roses A LOT! That's actually a pic of my wedding bouquet :) Good luck ttc let's hope we all get some good news this cycle! xxx

Hi everyone, I am trying SMEP for the first time and this is my 2nd cycle :happydance:

Im currently on CD10 and started BDing on CD5 lol :spermy:

Did SMEP last month and conceived! It was my first month trying. Got my BFP 1/8. I also ate pineapple core from 1DPO - 5DPO (cut the hard inside part or core of pineapple in to 5 peices and eat one each day on empty stomach) to help implantation because I read a lot of success storeis with it. So I did both things and and preggie! Praying for a sticky bean!

congratulations and happy :cloud9:

Can someone tell me the SMEP schedual what cycle day to start BD and so on. Thank you

Can someone tell me the SMEP schedual what cycle day to start BD and so on. Thank you

On day 8 of your cycle, counting from the first day you bled, begin "trying" every other night

When your OPK turns positive, begin trying every night for three consecutive nights, skip the fourth night, and then once more. Then stop! The waiting begins.

I got this from https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->