Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone Else care To Join Me?

ooh i almost forgot to update you in here, i got my :bfp: using the SMEP plan :)

Anyone still doing SMEP?? Didn't work for me last month... not sure if I should keep doing it this month (literally :haha:) - for some reason afterwards, me and DH were not getting on so well, I think we had a bit of a SMEP overdose...

Anyway, I'm gonna try Conceive Plus and BBT charting this month.

I tried this on our first month - but we were not successful.

Unfortunately, I think that we missed O-day now that I look back at the plan.

Will try again next month.

We are trying smep this month and I am on cd13 but still getting negative opk's

This is my second month following SMEP the best I can, I got a + OPK on Friday and We DTD Friday, Saturday, Sunday, I think today we have the day off. LOL, and then one last time tomorrow. I am pretty sure I Oed on Saturday, had all the symtoms following the + on Friday.
So the TWW begins............Good Luck to all you ladies, Praying for that BFP in Lucky March!!!

I have started SMEP on sat (CD 8). This would be my 1st cycle with SMEP and 4th one TTC. Really hope to catch the eggy this time!!

On CD10 today...time for ovulation still...FXed for all of us!

I'm waiting for ovulation. It's my 3rd month on SMEP. I sure hope it works...

AF still hasn't arrived, she was due to show Saturday or Sunday, and still nothing today.
I tested first thing this morning, and BFN!!!!!

Congrats alandsa! Hope you have a healthy & happy 9 Months!

Well I have read alot about SMEP and talked it over with my Husband. And we started on CD8. My opks are in the mail I will be getting them today. So ill start with those. Taking them at the same time everyday @1pm.
I have a question. So we fought on monday and we
were to BD that night but didnt, we did tuesday well yesterday so should I get back on track and BD again today skip thursday like im supposed to? Or BD on thursdays and have my CD switched? I do not want to miss it this month! Ahhh I think good things are to come because he was to go away for work wed and thurs night but they cancled the trip.
Yay! Them idiots always.and I mean always send him away during my high fertil window and O' day. Sucks.

Congrats alandsa! Hope you have a healthy & happy 9 Months!

aww thank you, but unfortunately not, i MCd at 6wks :angel:

but im currently in my TWW again at 7dpo so after following a SMEP style plan (except i BDd four days before O and on the day of O) i havent ever done it by missing the day - i just do it each day until after i get a -ve OPK

so fingers crossed!!

p.s. can someone change my BFP on the first page to an angel :angel:

? Huh I didnt catch that im sorry. I didnt pay attention to the date. Im sorry for your loss. It is hard. I know :'( keep trying girl!

Sorry to read about your loss alandsa, fingers crossed you get some good luck soon.

I'm going to give the smep this month so please add me to the list although I'm hoping to do it without telling my OH as he isn't a big fan of tracking and planning when we bd!

thank you :) although I got my BFP again :) thanks to a hardcore version of SMEP (basically daily BDing around the time of O)

thank you :) although I got my BFP again :) thanks to a hardcore version of SMEP (basically daily BDing around the time of O)

Alandsa! I am praying that u have a sticky bean. I was kinda sad that I brought up a sad moment not realizing! didnt mean to. But this is awesome! Yay! Grow little bean Grow! Happy for you GIRL!

Alandsa! I am praying that u have a sticky bean. I was kinda sad that I brought up a sad moment not realizing! didnt mean to. But this is awesome! Yay! Grow little bean Grow! Happy for you GIRL!

I feel like I Congratualted you early ;) Lol

haha you actually did congratulate me ealy haha! the day before my faint line, how funny lol :D

no dont worry about bringing it up at all, i really feel okay talking about it, no need to worry at all.

how has the BDing been going? did you get your OPKs yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->