Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

Future that's kind of weird. I think I would BD too.

Hahaha on you guys making fun of my couch moves. :-D

I think it is possible to +OPK and O on same day.

Gosh I need to check in with you guys more often apparently.

Hi SMEPers!
good luck to everyone who is testing this weekend.
and sorry to those caught out by that awful witch!
congrats on your BFP bernie! :yipee:
xx

I had a quick question, I used an IC and cb digital opk today, ic was negative but got a smiley face on cb. Should I go ahead and assume I'm ov in the next 24 hrs even tho ic was negative?

Was it a definite negative, or was it super close and was kind of hard to even tell??? b/c THAT is weird...
I'd go w/ the digi and the other girls..DO NOT skip your bd tonight~get busy and catch that eggy!!!!!!!!!!
:hug:

We are trying SMEP this month as well!! We are crossing our fingers and toes!!! Testing should be around 25th

I'm trying SMEP this month! I started on CD8. My DH is so sick right now (he's been in bed for 13 hours straight :(), yet bless his heart, he still :sex: with me last night.

Not sure if your CD ticker is right? March 1 test date?

I do, I usually opk and o the same day!

Cycle day 10- the smep bd begins...lol

Im going to try this plan this cycle!! Heres hopin for a :bfp:...af should start any minute!! :)

I do, I usually opk and o the same day!

Cycle day 10- the smep bd begins...lol

Hi Sweetdot! think we have come across each other before :hugs: well looks like I did get my +OPK and O the same day CD10.....so glad I started smeping on CD6 otherwise would have completely missed it. CD12 and had two consecutive days of temp rises today the highest it's been all cycle so hopefully tomorrow FF will detect ovulation. Although, TCOYF has Ov day as CD11 :shrug:

Hi Everyone,
Just to confirm.....yes i got a BFP....OR 4 of them to be exact.....a ladie has to be sure you know! I took 3 normal tests and the second line was really faint, but i took a Clearble Digi yesterday evening and BFP!!! Woohoo!
Am very excited.

How are you ladies doing? Remember that spotting doesn't mean you are out, i spotted for 4 days before i got my BFP so until AF arrives fully you never know.
I have my fingers crossed and am sending baby dust your way

xxxx

Bernie - CONGRATS! I second what you say...I spotted 2 days before my BFP!

Im going to try this plan this cycle!! Heres hopin for a :bfp:...af should start any minute!! :)

What a beautiful little family Kayhop!! Let me know when your test date will be and I will add you. :thumbup:

Hi Sweetdot! think we have come across each other before :hugs: well looks like I did get my +OPK and O the same day CD10.....so glad I started smeping on CD6 otherwise would have completely missed it. CD12 and had two consecutive days of temp rises today the highest it's been all cycle so hopefully tomorrow FF will detect ovulation. Although, TCOYF has Ov day as CD11 :shrug:

I can see what it says 11. Because it wasn't higher than the previous 6 days. I would definatly say one of those days is right. I like 10 for it but just in case 11 would be the backup. Can't wait to see what FF says. I changed my method to fertility awareness because I didn't like Advanced.

Hi glowstar!,,

Yes I do remember you...best of luck for your bfp

And....congrats to bernie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back