Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

so im 8dpo and really fighting the urge to test! maybe i should move my tests from out of the bathroom lol. just had some cramping but not reading into it! knowing me i'll prob get AF early or something lol.

so im 8dpo and really fighting the urge to test! maybe i should move my tests from out of the bathroom lol. just had some cramping but not reading into it! knowing me i'll prob get AF early or something lol.

Don't do it! Move away from the sticks! Slowly and with you hands in the air! It's not gonna be pretty... :haha:

JLO do you at least have ICs? I can support your POAS addiction only if you are using ICs.

hello ladies :hugs:

bernie: sorry you got your BFN.... it's not over till the stupid witch shows her face...

tater: have you tested again?

Sheryl: :haha: maybe I am doing the couch dance wrong... LOL
did AF show her face?

Glow: FXd you caught the eggy!!! :hugs:

Mrs: congrats on getting a + on OPK, FX this is your month.. :hugs:

ljo: 8DPO myself and so tempted to test this weekend... :blush:

cajun: :hi: when r u testing?

bernie: sorry you got your BFN.... it's not over till the stupid witch shows her face...

did AF show her face?

Hey girl!!! I think I'm doing the couch, commercial music move wrong too?!?!?!?!?:rofl:
I did test and it's BFN..af due today, so I'm certain it's nearly here and it's an accurate BFN :( OHHH well, will go for my HSG and go from there..will continue to smep though..it just makes perfect sense!!!
:hug:

did AF show her face?

.. Bernie is currently in :bfp: status not :bfn:
Tater is still waiting and due today. I need her to start so we can be CD1 buddies.
My AF is really light today. Still not positive it's a true AF but not optimistic.

HORRAY Bernie!!!!!!!!!!! congrats girl!!!!!!!!

I just went to the :loo: and when I wiped there was brown...sooooo HERE we go...may as well mark me down BLAH!

OMG!! I didn't see her post a BFP so I assumed she was still waiting for AF...

Congrats Bernie!!!! woohoo!!!

Sorry for the ladies who have their AF :nope: such a disappointment. I try to mentally plan what I will do the next cycle even before AF arrives, I find it strangely comforting and am finding that it does soften the blow.....a little :hugs:

2 positive OPK's yesterday and nothing today CD11...just waiting to see what my temps do, sharp rise this morning so will see but wondering if I got +OPK and ovulated all on the same day :shrug: so we are BD'ing every day for next few days. I am just glad we started smeping on CD6 instead of CD10 otherwise might have completely missed it :wacko:

Hey girl!!! I think I'm doing the couch, commercial music move wrong too?!?!?!?!?:rofl:
I did test and it's BFN..af due today, so I'm certain it's nearly here and it's an accurate BFN :( OHHH well, will go for my HSG and go from there..will continue to smep though..it just makes perfect sense!!!
:hug:

hey, LOL!!

how does it go again sheryl??? LOL :happydance:

I have 2 IC left lol, but ive hidden them all in the bedroom to stop myself, i will be strong this month ha ha. I have opks and CBFM sticks left, oh i left the digis too casue i know i wont use them lol. i need time to hurry up!!!

Glowstar: I do the same thing... I get mentally prepared for being out before AF even comes.. It's not being pessimistic, but if you think you're in every time, it makes things worse... So I hear you.

I'm sorry this was not your month. :( On to the next, and best of luck to you.

I have 2 IC left lol, but ive hidden them all in the bedroom to stop myself, i will be strong this month ha ha. I have opks and CBFM sticks left, oh i left the digis too casue i know i wont use them lol. i need time to hurry up!!!

I'm HUGE POASA myself so I feel ya....it makes it worse for me to NOT have any around b/c I just over think ~WHAT IF I DID...THEN I COULD TEST AND *NOT* BE THINKING...
8DPO though, that IS early...but I do the same thing:dohh:
:kiss:

Looking for suggestions for my treat for OH for Valentines day..:)

did AF show her face?

Not until at least the 23rd.. not much hope for this cycle though.. hubby left the day before I got my +OPK... same as always - stupid job.

I had a quick question, I used an IC and cb digital opk today, ic was negative but got a smiley face on cb. Should I go ahead and assume I'm ov in the next 24 hrs even tho ic was negative?

hi future: i don't use OPKs so really can't help you.

I would DTD just in case...

good luck FXd!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back