Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

HJO, y you grumpy girl?! I'm grumpy too! haha!!
You're chart looks good..probably get your cross line tomorrow!!!!!!!
rooting for all my TEAM SMEP-pers!!!!!!!!!!

HJO, y you grumpy girl?! I'm grumpy too! haha!!
You're chart looks good..probably get your cross line tomorrow!!!!!!!
rooting for all my TEAM SMEP-pers!!!!!!!!!!

Friend I am going to have to keep training you. :p She has already had her 3 temps so she would have her line if it thought she O'd. I think it's still to come. It didn't follow the rules right.

98.3 tomorrow would mean you O'd tonight.

Yikes! Girls, you lifted my spirits, but now I'm confused again! So you think I already ovulated or it's still coming (tonight for instance)... Took an OPK at 11:00 today and it was negative. Maybe missing the surge??? What didn't follow the rules right???

Will my chart automatically put a line in if it thinks I ovulate, or I need to do it?

Will my chart automatically put a line in if it thinks I ovulate, or I need to do it?

It will automatically put one in for you...sheryl is SUPER at this charting stuff...I was thinking(b/c of your 2DPO ticker) that it was 2DPO~then looked at your chart and misinterpreted... I apologize if I confused you...I shouldn't have assumed....

how many x's do you test LH/day..I did 3/day b/c it was helpful to me..they say don't use FMU, which I didn't but my surge was SUPER short this mo...On the day that I got a + I tested at 10:30am and it was + but when I did my 2pm test it was already -...so if I hadn't done the 3 in a day, I WOULD have missed it......

In the event that you do miss it with your OPKs your temp should still show that you O'ed. FF will pick up any chance it thinks you have of it already happening. It will create a line after the 3rd day of high temps. A solid line means it's pretty definate given what you have told it so far. However, if it later determines it was wrong it may move it as you enter more information. Which I actually appreciated b/c you can see from my chart that it originally looked like I Oed on CD12 but it was really CD21. So no you don't need to put it in. A dotted line like tater's means that they aren't positive but they think so. In her case it's because the rise wasn't as defined as they like it to be and her chart isn't very clear b/c of the dip and rise late in the month.

I would recommend you at least continue to bd every other day until it thinks you have Oed. I have added your chart to my list of charts to stalk and will keep an eye on it.

Oh, no, you're helping me! I know I should test more than once a day, but the test are so damn expensive.... But I really hate not knowing what my body is doing! Yeah, FF says they haven't detected O yet. Of course, I was wondering what that huge climb and dip was early on in my cycle... But probably too early for O. I have increased CM tonight, but still no EWCM... also have been a little horny. :) So maybe that's a sign it is happening or about to! I hope!

Thanks for stalking my chart Sherylb. Much appreciated!

Your temps didn't stay elevated so it wasn't O. Whenever your CM is thin and watery it's considered fertile also. Some women don't get EWCM. I do really late in my cycle.

Oh, no, you're helping me! I know I should test more than once a day, but the test are so damn expensive.... But I really hate not knowing what my body is doing! Yeah, FF says they haven't detected O yet. Of course, I was wondering what that huge climb and dip was early on in my cycle... But probably too early for O. I have increased CM tonight, but still no EWCM... also have been a little horny. :) So maybe that's a sign it is happening or about to! I hope!

I get will get the digi's next time around..BUT, I buy IC's~last ones I got I got 25 HPT and 25 Lh's for $7, so THIS time I'll do the same, but when the IC"s get iffy, I'll take the digi's so that will be my 2nd opinion..b/c they ARE waaaay too much....plus I'm a HUGE POASA so I like LH strips around just for fun!!!:haha:

Do you want to join Tater and I as buddies?? We have a lot of fun. We write back and forth on BnB, yahoo messenger and occasionally text messaging. I am still teaching her about charting. She is quite the blind optimist (no offense to Bethany).

I did last month, but this month has been kinda screwed up because I was taking antihistamines for a bad sinus infection... until I learned it messes with CM and I stopped! The CM has returned today, but again, just watery.

See my prior message about watery CM and get to it lady!!

Are you on yahoo messenger too? That is where we do most of our chatting. We are both on pretty much all day.

AIM actually, but I suppose I could get a yahoo mess.

I did last month, but this month has been kinda screwed up because I was taking antihistamines for a bad sinus infection... until I learned it messes with CM and I stopped! The CM has returned today, but again, just watery.

this cycle I took Mucinex to increase my CM..it totally totally works..but you want the kind w/ ONLY guastifin or however you spell that..I can get a better spelling if you are interested...I took it b/c I don't get EWCM, and the mucinex didn't get if for me, BUT I do get watery and it made it SUPER watery...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->