Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

Sorry but you will soon see that you will have lines frequently. The key is how dark it is.

Lol, i know, it makes no sense but I was happy to see a line even if it meant nothing

I absolutely hate having to look for lines either way. :( The good news is that I filed my taxes and should have our refund by the end of the month.

I would like to join too ladies! I am currently CD 9 we missed last night starting the every other night thing. So we are working on it today :thumbup: I am also from Texas! I live in the Houston area. I have never seen anyone from Texas on here, how awesome!

Test date?

Sorry March 4th? :flower: Probably earlier though.....

It's too bad that we are all in such different parts of Texas and Texas is so huge.

So today is 1 DPO and I feel exhausted. Well actually I have been exhausted for the last 2 days which coincides with LH surge, etc..... Plus my headaches started with the LH surge. Feeling so frustrated b/c since the mc any signs or symptoms of anything have been worse. Grrrr!!!!!!!!! DH is getting annoyed b/c I have to nap in the afternoon around 4:30pm. I was this way when I was pregnant last year before the mc. The fatigue was horrible for weeks. I wish this was preggo fatigue but its not. This is my new "ovulation fatigue." Who knows!!! I am grateful to be ovulating though so I shouldn't get too frustrated. Following the plan exactly so far. Fx for BFP in 2 weeks. Please do not let me test early!!!

Thanks for being here girls. BAB has been a great resource since my mc.

I will try to remember to discourage you from testing early though I usually don't if people have I/Cs b/c they are likely to do it anyway. It's abbreviated BnB btw. :)

So today is 1 DPO and I feel exhausted. Well actually I have been exhausted for the last 2 days which coincides with LH surge, etc..... Plus my headaches started with the LH surge. Feeling so frustrated b/c since the mc any signs or symptoms of anything have been worse. Grrrr!!!!!!!!! DH is getting annoyed b/c I have to nap in the afternoon around 4:30pm. I was this way when I was pregnant last year before the mc. The fatigue was horrible for weeks. I wish this was preggo fatigue but its not. This is my new "ovulation fatigue." Who knows!!! I am grateful to be ovulating though so I shouldn't get too frustrated. Following the plan exactly so far. Fx for BFP in 2 weeks. Please do not let me test early!!!

Thanks for being here girls. BAB has been a great resource since my mc.

fx'd for you sweetie:thumbup:
I personally find ss is WORSE than peeing early...if you are a POASA just get some IC's and let loose, BUT bfn's are ugly ~but ss makes a girl InSaNe...
I thought I was going to get kicked outta the house 2 cycles ago..I vowed NOT to ss last cycle and I did really well!!!!!!! I'll discourage you from it though if that's what's best for you:winkwink:
I usually feel pretty darn tired after O too...2 cycles ago I started ss at 1DPO and really, things can happen pretty early, BUT NOT that early..just try to relax ~~bNb IS great, so many people for support!!
fx'd :hugs:

congrats bernie on your bfp!!!

evening ladies!!!

I am feeling so out this month.... well we'll see tomorrow as I will be testing first thing in the morning.... FXd for a bfp...

FXd for everyone testing tomorrow... come on Valentine's :bfp:!

:hugs:

Thanks girls!! I don't have ic's so I don't want to waste the tests that I have. Maybe I should just break down and buy some.

Good luck Lisa and everyone testing tomorrow!! I can't wait to hear the results. Fx!!!

Well yet another BFN. Think AF will be here tomorrow which will mean testing for the next xyxle will be around 15th March.

Heres hoping for a BFP then!!!

morning ladies!! happy valentine's day!!

hope: thanks!

well it's a bfn for me at 11DPO... i know the :witch: is on her way... should be here tomorrow or Wednesday...

good luck to everyone testing today..FXd you get a :bfp:

morning ladies!! happy valentine's day!!

hope: thanks!

well it's a bfn for me at 11DPO... i know the :witch: is on her way... should be here tomorrow or Wednesday...

good luck to everyone testing today..FXd you get a :bfp:

Awww sweetie, bummer,:growlmad:af got me too:growlmad:
here's to a BFP next cycle!!!:wine:
:hug:

OK here from the old thread, cycle #10 of TTC, 2nd cycle of SMEP got a BFN last month, hoping for a BFP in March!! Test date approximately March 3rd . . .

;-)

I'm so confused, I got a positive opk on Saturday 2/12 at 8pm, then again yesterday afternoon and again this morning. All have been as dark if not darker than the control line. Does this mean I haven't ovulated yet, because I really thought I ov'd yesterday but now I'm confused! Has this happened to anyone else?

You aren't temping by any chance are you? That's the only way to confirm it has already happened.

No I've never temped before, I guess I may have to start that next month if I don't get my bfp this month.

OPKs just detect that the hormone is in your system. Sometimes women get a + and then get a - later the same day. They aren't the most reliable way but they're all some people have.

I on the other hand think it's worth the minute of my day every morning to temp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->