Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

Ok, it sounds like you wanted me to take you off so I did.

sorry sheryl just went that I am mucking up your stats cause we really mucked up the SMEP this month but thank you so much for all your congrats

Hey Milosmum,

Just wanted to say congratulations, sweetie. Drop in on us Widget's Kitties Bump Buddies soon - we've missed you.

L.x

This TEAM SMEP is a wonderful idea!!! I want in!!!

Just waiting for AF to finally show up this month as it is being very very late.. This is our C2 trying.

Would love to put the banner but I cannot have a signature until I have at least 4 posts... well, working on it ;O)

Will update you on my test day as soon as I can start counting....
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US!!!!!

Congrats to all the :bfp: 's!!! Fx for the rest of us still waiting!! 3 DPO and praying for a little bean that sticks!!

This TEAM SMEP is a wonderful idea!!! I want in!!!

Just waiting for AF to finally show up this month as it is being very very late.. This is our C2 trying.

Would love to put the banner but I cannot have a signature until I have at least 4 posts... well, working on it ;O)

Will update you on my test day as soon as I can start counting....
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US!!!!!

Thanks! Let us know when you determine your test date.

To the recent preggies -- I know you don't want to mess up our stats. I also don't want them to appear misleading. :hugs:

Hi Ladies :hi:

Hope you're all ok.
I had a BFN at 14DPO :nope:
Am now 16DPO, but still no AF.
Will keep you posted one way or another
xx

Hi girls my chart has gone all weird. Can you please take a look and tell me what you think?

Goodluck Shelleney

Mrsine - I would say potential ovulation but you need 2 more high temps to confirm. Just relax and keep BDing and temping and you should know for sure in another couple of days. As for your negative OPK maybe it was a short surge time and you missed it? Hope you get an answer within the next couple days. :dust:

Here I was thinking I'd OV around day 22 so missed a BD day:shrug::cry:

ooooo, Ladies!!!!

I got my surge today!

Im so excited, it came 3 days early! I was on every other day schedule, but then, wham, positive OPK!!!! So Im on for a cycle day 15 ovulation!

had a little bit of left ovary pinching too....so, I'm just so excited.

Hubbs is in for a treat tonight....I'll be testing from 12 dpo (last day of feb)
come on feb, lucky romance month!!!!

thanks ladies!!!

baby dust to you all.....

stupid witch just got me! can you put me down for 17th march testing, and i'll let you know if it changes. hopefully i'll ovulate early again! heres to wishful thinking! lol

Hiya all can I gate - crash? I'm trying the smep this month for the 1st time. I had a M/C on dec 24th and I don't think i've ovulated since. So I'm hoping my body might be back to normal ish this month and trying the smep in the hope of a fast BFP! I'l ne testing about march 4th ish. Good luck to everyone

Hiya all can I gate - crash? I'm trying the smep this month for the 1st time. I had a M/C on dec 24th and I don't think i've ovulated since. So I'm hoping my body might be back to normal ish this month and trying the smep in the hope of a fast BFP! I'l be testing about march 4th ish. Good luck to everyone

GOOD LUCK LADIES!

I just did another OPK to make sure I am having my surge and it was a beauty! went completely dark within seconds and it's much darker than the control line, I'm Definitely ON!!!!

Bit annoyed my CBFM didnt make it in time for this though! lol, waste of my pennies now.

but, you know what, this OPK thing, it's a nightmare, like seriously, this morning it was dark, but not darker than the control...and then suddenly it's darker than the control at 3.30 pm!

it goes to show, OPK's really do need to be used in the afternoon, or I might have missed my surge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->