Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

Congrats to all of those who got their BFPs! :happydance:

I had my testing date as Feb 20th, but I ovulated earlier this month and AF arrived just in time for Valentine's day :(

Please put me down for March 25th as my next testing date. Thanks!

I just added another :bfp: to the list. Wantingagirl Congrats!!

Congrats to all the :bfp:!!!!

I am still in the 2WW...grrr!!!!! Taking FOREVER! haha!

Big congrats to all with their BFP's! and :hugs: to all those who didnt make it this month, next month will be it ...im sure....keep that positive mental attitude ladies...

hoping its me aswell this month! and all of us, too baby dust to us all x

Can I join? I am cd10 and started opk today which was neg. I am also on clomid.
Hope you all will let me join :)

We aren't a club. Anyone can join our game. What do you think your test date would be?

I would like to join you guys for the sperm meets egg plan.
My test date would be March 11, could you please add me too??

:yipee: CONGRATULATIONS to all the bfp'ers !!!!
Prayers for health and peace for all of your through your pregnancies
:hug:

congrats to all the bfp'ers!!!

:hi: everyone!

AFM: 12DPO and AF is still not fully here yet. Had brown discharge yesterday morning and then nothing unitl last night when I had some pinkish/reddish discharge. This morning (6:30am) it was more dark pinkish and nothing since then. Come witch..you can't be playing games like this....you either come or give me my :bfp: LOL

:hugs:

i tested today cd12!! really had such a great feeling this month that id managed it and even though i could see something on this mornings test, but think i "wanted" to see a line!! definatly BFN this afternoon anyway. so i'll wait and see if AF turns us thurs now!

Thanks hun..... I didnt follow the SMEP this month tho hun and didnt want it to muck up your stats. Id been trying smep every month and been ttc 16 months and this month I DTD 10(high), 11(high), 12(peak), 13(peak) and used softcups, preseed and CBFM :thumbup:

Thanks hun..... I didnt follow the SMEP this month tho hun and didnt want it to muck up your stats. Id been trying smep every month and been ttc 16 months and this month I DTD 10(high), 11(high), 12(peak), 13(peak) and used softcups, preseed and CBFM :thumbup:

Hey wantingagirl!!!
Can you explain this 10(high),11(high),12(peak),13(peak)???
Where do you get the softcups? from doc or can you just purchase them?
CBFM=?
We've been ttc 12mo...and willing to try something new!!!
yay for your bfp~FINALLY huh!!!!!!:happydance:

Congrats to WantingAGirl!!

I just wanted to remind all you other ladies that until AF shows you never know, i spotted for 4 days before i got my BFP and thought that could be AF on the way, but it was implantation bleed. Sending positive thoughts and baby dust your way

xx

Hi Ladies - thanks for all your congratulations. I hadn't updated you on my BFP because we ended up not folllowing the SMEP this month. Started well for the first week then DH was feeling the pressure. my OPK never quite went positive but we DTD the night it went darkest (CD17) and then missed a day the DTD again on CD 19 and we caught the eggy!
Really thought I hadn't ovulated due to my OPK not going positive so I thought I was out of the game this month!
Anyway now got another TWW until my 6 week scan.

Good luck to everyone else this month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->