Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

oh my god, i just realised when i click on the SMEP group logo in my sigi that it takes me here!! oooooo im so impressed, it did put a smile on my face ha ha.

Hi all, can I play! I'm cd4 today so will be testing on March 13th, got a big box of opk's delivered from amazon today so will be having fun developing a poas addiction!!

good luck eveyone!!!

oh my god, i just realised when i click on the SMEP group logo in my sigi that it takes me here!! oooooo im so impressed, it did put a smile on my face ha ha.

LMAO! As my husband would say "Yes, you're cute!!"

So today is 4 DPO and the boob pains and tenderness have started. This happened last month along with severe, persistent headaches and mild cramping (didn't get to those yet). All possible preggo signs but they ended up as severe PMS. All new developments since my mc. I hate these symptoms b/c if I am preggo I won't know the difference this month. Just frustrated!!!

Yeah I thought those were PG symptoms last month too but was wrong.

On another note, a FB friend just posted he and his wife found out they are expecting their second on Monday...

Maybe it would be a great thing if we BDed on the right days this month and then I didn't symptom spot.

You basically have to ignore any symptoms during the 2WW. This sux!!

Sorry about the FB post. Several women are preggo at work and it breaks my heart sometimes.

ok, i'm officially 1DPO, I got my thermal shift this morning and I o'd last night!

13 days till testing for me!

no symptoms as expected at this stage, but, i did get ovulation pinching and sore boobs leading up to ovulation, which is a rarity for me!

good luck ladies

ljo: sorry the stupid :witch: got you!!!

Swee: YaY!! for Oing!! hope hubby's :spermy: caught the eggy!!!

cazi: good luck!!

emu: :hi: Im cd2 today and testing March 15th... g/l to you!!!

hope: good luck as well! FXd for your :bfp:

sheryl: sorry about the FB post... i was feeling down earlier this week too about reading all the testing and ladies getting their :bfp:s but i know my time will come and so will yours!! FXd for our :bfp: this cycle! :hugs:

afm: cd2 and nothing to update...can't stand the witch! hey ladies, have any of you tried soy isoflavones? im thinking of trying it this month...still undecided tho..

:hugs:

hi, think we'll use the smep method this cycle.
on cd 7 today.
this is my 1st proper cycle since my miscarriage in jan so fingers crossed for a BFP!

Oh I like the sound of the SMEP - count me in! Am on CD7 today. Will follow the plan - fingers crossed! good luck to all! x

Holly and Cypress --
can you guys tell me when your test date will be? I don't want to guess at how long people's cycles are. :)

Hi sorry I didn't include my test date as my cycles are irregular and unpredictable - but my best guess is 10 March !

I will add it when I get home. It doesnt matter if the date is a bit off. No worries.

oops! sorry!
put me down for the 10th as well please.
thanks.

CD 11 managed to DTD on CD 8 an 10 no sigh of +ve opk yet but hope it won't take to long. My DH is taking this really seriously to my surprise he usually hate pressure - i'm not complaining! Hope you are all well.

Awww. Hope you catch it this month. The every other day is intended in case you have a short period between the + and O and should help.

Hi Sheryl.
Can you please swap my :hugs: for a :bfp: on the front page please?
xx

Shell, CONGRATS!!! That is awesome. I just loving hearing about success with SMEP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->