Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

Right, not necessarily SMEP related, but i'm starting a regime of supplements today! Evening Primrose Oil, Agnus Castus and a vitamin B complex.

Will this help? No idea. But it makes me feel like I'm taking a pro-active role :)

hi ellie,

i took AC cd1-cd15, they say stop taking once you O, so i have stopped taking it. im taking b vits my whole cycle. not taking EPO as I get enough EWCM when Oing. im also taking baby aspirin.

hoping it helps. ive head success stories on all these so keeping FXd!!

:hugs:

Hi,
I ovulated late in Jan so am not due to test until 12th Feb.
Although i did start getting a small bleed today so think AF is arriving very early!! bummer!

Congrats to everyone on their BFP's!!

And thanks Sheryl for setting up the new thread
x

At a Superbowl party. Will make changes later.

Hi,
I ovulated late in Jan so am not due to test until 12th Feb.
Although i did start getting a small bleed today so think AF is arriving very early!! bummer!

Congrats to everyone on their BFP's!!

And thanks Sheryl for setting up the new thread
x

hi bernie, r u sure its AF? sounds like implantation bleeding.

Right, not necessarily SMEP related, but i'm starting a regime of supplements today! Evening Primrose Oil, Agnus Castus and a vitamin B complex.

Will this help? No idea. But it makes me feel like I'm taking a pro-active role :)

hi ellie,

i took AC cd1-cd15, they say stop taking once you O, so i have stopped taking it. im taking b vits my whole cycle. not taking EPO as I get enough EWCM when Oing. im also taking baby aspirin.

hoping it helps. ive head success stories on all these so keeping FXd!![\QUOTE]

Hi!!! Thanks for the reply!!!

Yeah, turns out so far i'm telling lies about the vitamin B complex... I ordered it through the post and it's not arrived yet! But i will take it as soon as it comes!

I know that you don't take EPO after O cos it can cause uterine contractions, but why do you stop AC? I'm just curious :)

I'm also taking omega 3 as I've heard it mentioned a lot (i take it pretty regularly anyhow) but I'm actually not sure exactly how that helps TTC? If you have the answers I'd be VERY grateful :) :)

Hi!!! Thanks for the reply!!!
Yeah, turns out so far i'm telling lies about the vitamin B complex... I ordered it through the post and it's not arrived yet! But i will take it as soon as it comes!
I know that you don't take EPO after O cos it can cause uterine contractions, but why do you stop AC? I'm just curious :)
I'm also taking omega 3 as I've heard it mentioned a lot (i take it pretty regularly anyhow) but I'm actually not sure exactly how that helps TTC? If you have the answers I'd be VERY grateful :) :)

hi, lol. I am really not sure why but thats what Ive read. I also read you shouldnt take it during AF but I took it while AF. I may try taking it differently if I dont get my :bfp: this month.

I havent heard anything about omega 3 and TTC but I know Omega3 is good for your health so it cant hurt, right?! lol

good luck!

hi ellie,

What is the baby aspirin for? I have heard of people taking it but not sure why.

[/QUOTE]

hi bernie, r u sure its AF? sounds like implantation bleeding.[/QUOTE]

Hi,
I don't know what it is. It is very early, only 7dpo so i thought it was too early for AF. I got AF on 10dpo last month so it could just be a bit earlier this month.
But the bleeding is very light (only when i wipe - sorry if TMI) and it is pink in colour, my AF is normally heavy and very dark. So i am confused.
Also had bad stomach cramps to go along with it.
Don't want to get my hopes up if it is just an early AF.

Hope all you ladies are good and that you had a lovely birthday Sheryl.

x

Thanks for starting a new one Sheryl! This thread brought me lots of luck and hope so I wish all you other ladies the same...you will get pregnant! :dust:

hi ellie,

What is the baby aspirin for? I have heard of people taking it but not sure why.

hi sheryl,
ive read that Drs prescribe this to women who have had several m/c which Ive had. baby aspirin increases blood flow to the uterus allowing for a thicker and healthier uterine lining. Ive read that its a wont hurt method so im giving it a go. :thumbup:

hi bernie, r u sure its AF? sounds like implantation bleeding.
Hi,
I don't know what it is. It is very early, only 7dpo so i thought it was too early for AF. I got AF on 10dpo last month so it could just be a bit earlier this month.
But the bleeding is very light (only when i wipe - sorry if TMI) and it is pink in colour, my AF is normally heavy and very dark. So i am confused.
Also had bad stomach cramps to go along with it.
Don't want to get my hopes up if it is just an early AF.

Hope all you ladies are good and that you had a lovely birthday Sheryl.

x

hi bernie,
i dont want to get your hopes up but it really does sound like IB. I really hope it is and that you get your :bfp:
this article makes me believe that what you're having is IB: https://www.justmommies.com/articles/implantation-bleeding.shtml. FXd for you!

[/QUOTE]

hi bernie,
i dont want to get your hopes up but it really does sound like IB. I really hope it is and that you get your :bfp:
this article makes me believe that what you're having is IB: https://www.justmommies.com/articles/implantation-bleeding.shtml. FXd for you!

:hugs:[/QUOTE]

Hi Lisa,
Thanks. I really hope it is....would be so excited. I'll let you know what happens in a few days.
Thanks again for listening (or reading!)
x

Bernie - I got light pink spotting at 8DPO (Implantation Bleed?) and then brown spotting at 11/12 dpo (left over IB?). FXed it's the same for you...I got my BFP 4 days later :dust:

hi sheryl,
ive read that Drs prescribe this to women who have had several m/c which Ive had. baby aspirin increases blood flow to the uterus allowing for a thicker and healthier uterine lining. Ive read that its a wont hurt method so im giving it a go. :thumbup:

That makes sense as my friend has had m/cs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->