Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

thanks sweeeetie, it's REALLY awesome to have the encouragement!!!!!
:hugs2: to you darlin!!!!!!
Your cycle is a bit longer than mine, but we are BOTH 12DPO!!!!!!!!!!!

Still waiting on AF. I can feel her coming but she sure is taking her time

I just checked your chart....looks pretty good....I thought...I'm pretty new at looking at charts..but It's a nice chart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah we are! Are you having any symptoms? I'm getting sharp pains down below:shrug:

Yeah we are! Are you having any symptoms? I'm getting sharp pains down below:shrug:

MEEEE 2...what DOES that mean???!?!!?:shrug:
I've had more MC's than I'd like to admit and honestly, earlier it was feeling like a lessened version of THAT pain:shrug:but It's too early to MC OR start af...???
but before THAT I was having cramps....:wacko:
I VOWED I'd NOT test UNTIL af didn't show...and I've stuck to it...
how long is your LP usually? Mine is 15days, and af is due Saturday...my temps are differing from last month...
I WAS feeling the feeling :winkwink:ya know...but today ~I just didn't/don't have that feeling:nope:

Might start testing tomorrow.... not sure :lol:
Pretty sure it'll be a bfn, but hey, may as well waste some tests on my way out! :rofl:

We've decided that we're gonna wait another couple of months if we aren't successful this time. Maybe push the plans back to the time we had originally planned to begin ttc!

MEEEE 2...what DOES that mean???!?!!?:shrug:
I've had more MC's than I'd like to admit and honestly, earlier it was feeling like a lessened version of THAT pain:shrug:but It's too early to MC OR start af...???
but before THAT I was having cramps....:wacko:
I VOWED I'd NOT test UNTIL af didn't show...and I've stuck to it...
how long is your LP usually? Mine is 15days, and af is due Saturday...my temps are differing from last month...
I WAS feeling the feeling :winkwink:ya know...but today ~I just didn't/don't have that feeling:nope:

I only started keeping track . Last months LP was 11days only. This month my body seems to be behaving differently. I tested at 10DPo and BFN, now i'm too scarred from the experience to try again lol. Will test friday if AF doesn't show.

Just wanted to say good luck to all you ladies! I am not following the SMEP plan this month because I didn't think hubby would be home.. but alas, apparently, I'm ovulating early! So.. I'm getting my :sex: on, but not according to SMEP.

So glad I found you all..... I am very cautiously pregnant..... I was not suposed to get pregnant until we got done with all the tests but it happened without us even trying...... maybe that is a good sign but I am still terrified.

How many are here from the original thread?

Hi sheryl, I would like to join this thread please. I'm on cd3 today after a m/c on 28th jan 2011. My af should be due 4th April 2011. I'm going to follow smep and am taking soy swell.
I hope we see lots of bfp's
Xxxx

How many are here from the original thread?

Hi ttcstill. I remember you from the old thread.
Congratulations Hun :yipee:
I trully hope this is your forever baby. Lots of sticky sticky dust for you and your bean :dust:
xx

So glad I found you all..... I am very cautiously pregnant..... I was not suposed to get pregnant until we got done with all the tests but it happened without us even trying...... maybe that is a good sign but I am still terrified.

Congratulations!

Sheryl, Dont know if we updated me for this month. I am planning on sticking as much as I can to the method, providing DH cooperates :haha:

I will test April 4th :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"