Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

the :witch: got me! Gonna try and smep properly this month!

No luck last month!!! Going to try again this month should test around the 25th again!!!Good luck to everyone!

Hello ladies,

finally AF showed up.... it took 3 months this time!

I am on cd3 today so if everything goes according to plan I should be testing 9th of April...

Hi Sherilb,
can you add me on testing 9th of april?

GOOD LUCK APRIL AND MARCH TESTERS!!!!

Sorry for the confusion ladies. You don't need to ask me twice 99% of the time to add you. I am working during the days until April 18th so I won't be able to add or update most of the time until I get home.

Well ladies my first month of SMEP is over, I've been feeling poorly this week and smack bang on when I should be going for it I have a coldsore. Now I know there will be ladies on here that think "so, still go for it" but for me when I get one I could not feel any less in the mood if I tried. Then my bf is away from next Tuesday so even if I'm better he won't be here.

Oh well, nothing I can do about it. Roll on next month....

Lissa let us know when you determine your next test date.

15dpo :bfn: here.
No AF as yet, but not hopeful for a positive this month!

Hi

I have done the SMEP without realising I doing it

My :witch: is due on the 27th march

Ps. Also using the CBFM

I'm out. :witch: got me and we not TTC next month (not NTNP either!). Good luck to those of you waiting to :test: :kiss:

Hi

I have done the SMEP without realising I doing it

My :witch: is due on the 27th march

Ps. Also using the CBFM

Have you been using the CBFM for a while? I just started using one this month and just got my first peak so am very excited about it!!

:nope: bfn yesterday and :witch: got me today... ah well!

Can you put me down for testing on 12th April (Ithink) Thanks

xx

Started SMEP last month, didn't work :witch: got me today. so thought i'd join you ladies, been stalking the thread for a month loool so i guess about time i did hehehehe

I'll be testing April 12th :)

I am miserable today...
AF is due today. At least 5 times today I have felt flow and thought AF is here, time to start over. But nothing! Just clear cm. Normally it doesn't feel like flow so that's weird. But I check internally for blood and not a single spot.

Keep your head up Sheryl. Hoping its a BFP for you

Didn't even get to smep this cyle....well we kind of did in all the wrong places as I Ov'd CYCLE DAY 6 :wacko::wacko: I was still spotting after AF then and didn't even start OPK's until CD7 and thought that was being cautious and early. So a 19 day cycle for me so to be honest I have no idea when I will be testing again :shrug: Will give you an update when get a +OPK as seems to have a pretty constant LP.

Hope AF stays away for those waiting and you get a BFP instead :hugs:

My temp is up. I think we may have done it!!!! Not testing again till Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->