Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

Awesome! Let us know when you decide it's official.

Congrats for all the bfps!

BFN for me...haven't started yet so I don't know when I will test again.

I'm going to join you ladies this month, today is CD6 for me and I average a 27 day cycle.

Seems to be some positive stories on here!

Congrats to all those who have gotten their BFP.
Yesterday night at 10 dpo I had a light pink/brown show on TP. So I gave into the urge of testing but a BFN.

how long does it take HPT to be positive after IB? Also, is it possible to have IB but no pregnancy? I am so anxious and so confused...any help?

ttcaustin - I got a positive HPT (bfp) 4 days after my IB - So I had it at DPO8 and tested DPO12 with a definite positive. Good luck! :dust:

Congrats to all the recent BFPs!

Hey we are going to give this ago... am on cd7 of a 30 day cycle hope it works for us all!!

Congrats to all ladies that got their BFP so far!

Xx

Alright ladies, I think I'm finally ovulating today-- a day late but promising-- two days of the most positive opks I've ever had (usually I'm not quite sure if the line is as dark as the control-- this time there is no question it's darker) and then my temp dipped this morning so I think today is the day! It's not going to be perfect SMEP- had an extra day of BDing in there because I thought my opk was positive before it was, and then we won't get that bonus one in after the three days in a row because I have a business trip. Still, I have a good feeling about this month... :thumbup:

Alright ladies, I think I'm finally ovulating today-- a day late but promising-- two days of the most positive opks I've ever had (usually I'm not quite sure if the line is as dark as the control-- this time there is no question it's darker) and then my temp dipped this morning so I think today is the day! It's not going to be perfect SMEP- had an extra day of BDing in there because I thought my opk was positive before it was, and then we won't get that bonus one in after the three days in a row because I have a business trip. Still, I have a good feeling about this month... :thumbup:

good luck thats wat my opks were like and look im pregnant :)

i would like to join please .... I'm on cd3 and have a 30 day cycle with no triggering and about a 27 day cycle when triggered with ovidrel. So let's go with 28 days! That puts me at March 31st.

Like a few other's I have never done the SMEP before hopefully it will work!

Just to let you ladies know that the SMEP does work as my youngest son Henry was conceived using this. He is now 1 on the 15th March x

Thanks! I had been testing up until Friday with a BFN and had cramping like AF was coming. I didn't even test yesterday because I thought I would start for sure! But NOPE! I am glad a took a test today though! I don't even have sore boobs!!!! There is always hope until AF shows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->