Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

Got a BFN on 3/4 and AF arrived in full force 3/5 . . . so I'm out for this month, 10 cycles so far of really trying, very discouraged and disappointed . . .

*sigh*

I just read about this plan and will be starting it this cycle (we've been ttc for 15 months). I am on CD3, go in for my u/s with our RE tomorrow morning (Monday, March 7) to see if everything's clear for me to start on clomid. If so, my testing date should be around March 31. If not, my testing date based on my last cycle will be around April 4. All depends on when I ovulate, which varies cycle to cycle (I have PCOS). Anyhow, DH and I are very excited about this plan!!

Stash -- since your test date splits 2 different months why don't I include you in the stats whenever you test. I will add you at the bottom with an either or date so I will remember to check on you.

Stash -- since your test date splits 2 different months why don't I include you in the stats whenever you test. I will add you at the bottom with an either or date so I will remember to check on you.

Perfect! :) I should be able to confirm a testing date once I o (I track BBT and use opks). Thanks!! :flower:

Yeah, I see that your chart is in your siggy. I chart-stalk those when I get close to test dates. :)

Congrats to the :bfp:s I just added. I think I added 3 total today.

You are welcome to stalk away :) All these BFPs are making me hopeful! Congrats to all you ladies with BFPs :happydance:

Pls see my chart. Its taunting me

Got a BFN this cycle :( DH only wanted to do 2 days instead of 3 after the pos opk, didnt know if you wanted to inculde me in the statistics.

Right I am in for next months SMEP plan! Af arrived this morning so I am trying to think positive and concentrate on this month! Will be testing on the 6th April.

Count me in!! My OPK was positive yesterday and we DTD. Now we'll dtd for the next 2 days skip a day then dtd again. Fx'd this will bring on my :bfp: . I am due to test 3/21. Good luck to us all!! :dust:

Hi Im new here & we are using SMEP this month for the first time. We are on month 3 TTC#1

Currently on CD6, AF due April 5th!!!

Baby-dust to everyone TTC with SMEP!

Got a BFN this cycle :( DH only wanted to do 2 days instead of 3 after the pos opk, didnt know if you wanted to inculde me in the statistics.

I have decided that as long as you intended to that is close enough. We didn't even get it on O day so I can't be too picky.

Still waiting on AF. I can feel her coming but she sure is taking her time

Hiya got AF today so onwards and upwards!! Going to try soy aswell this month. My next AF is due 4th April - my 2nd wedding anniversary so hoping for a great present!!

STINKING STINKING DREADED af .....AHHHHHH, I'm waiting on it too :(
Rooting for April babies !!!!!

I'll be back in for SMEP this cycle...Testing APRIL 11th MY 30th BIRTHDAY
Cazi, maybe April will be a gift of a month for us :winkwink:
:hugs2:

Cazi & Tater I really hope you both get great gifts for April!!!!

Thanks sheryl. I did intend to do the program and we intend to do it this month. Dang DH! LOL

MarcsMrsRoOtInG for you too sweetie!!!!!!! April is going to be a GOoD month :winkwink:
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->