Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

I got my :bfp: yesterday morning!!!! :happydance: I'm still in shock! We mostly followed SMEP this month. We also used pre-seed which we have in previous months. The only thing we did differently this month was I drank Fertili Tea daily. This was our sixth cycle of TTC.

Congratulations to the others who got their BFPs, and baby dust to everyone!!

Congrats!!! Isn't it exciting but a bit scary?

Thanks Sherylb! And a big congrats to you too!! I totally agree, it's super exciting but scary all at the same time. Will this be your first?

Yeah, this is my first pregnancy altogether. It's funny b/c I always wanted to have my first at 25 and I will still be 25. :)

Thanks ladies!!

I have my fingers crossed that many more will be announcing their BFP soon!

hey ladies....
think...i got a BFP today can i be ever so kind as to ask for opinions??
thanks in advance...
i attatched them...i think i did it right haha

Attachments

• IMAG0895.jpg
    IMAG0895.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMAG0908.jpg
    IMAG0908.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 11
I did comment on your other thread but just wanted to say congrats! I think that's definitely a :bfp:!

awww thanks im so excited but terrified...gonna wait till its a lil darker before i change the tickers haha :)

oh iam gonna also try the smep i am gonna try my best. its quite hard as my boyf isnt around on a monday tues and thurs but minute i get my opk he be taking days off or travelling lol

Anxious you can make it official whenever you feel comfortable but it's definately a :bfp: even on the un-introverted one. Congrats!!!

oh iam gonna also try the smep i am gonna try my best. its quite hard as my boyf isnt around on a monday tues and thurs but minute i get my opk he be taking days off or travelling lol

Let me know when you determine your test date. :hugs:

Hi sheryl, i hope you don't mind but i've been stalking your ff chart as i've started charting this month and mine looksso different to everyone else's. I notice your cycle used to be 27-28 days but is now 35. Is that because you took anything to lengthen it eg soy..... Etc. My cycle used to be 28 days before my mc in jan and i'm on cd 17 now and haven't had a positive opk yet although i had horrendous ov pains on monday which all these fertility sites suggest would have been my ov day. My temps don't reflect the fact that i ov'd on monday as they have taken a dip today rather than going up. This temping is so confusing. Your chart looks a little bit like mine and you were successful this month so i'm hoping i will be too.
Anyway big congrats on your bfp xx

I was on depo and I believe that is why my cycles were changing every month. In August/September they started at 25, then 27, 29, 31, and this one would have been 33.

Can I see your chart? I am a chart-stalker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->