Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

I'll see if i can post it as i'm doing it by iphone

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1e744

I don't think you have O'ed yet this month. How long are your cycles normally?

CD - 9...Started smep last night along with preseed! Whos with me ?!

me! started smep on monday :)

Congrats anxiousbump!!!

thanks so much for your kind words :) it means alot...
did another frer this morning and the line is a couple of shades darker ....so i think this is it for me...i hope the lil beany will stay snuggled in there!
i am going to sort out my tickers tonight...think it has sunk in now....

and i have this thread to thank....teaching me all about SMEP i am a firm believer in that, and baby aspirin :) also i have been taking royal jelly so i would like to hope that helped! x

Congrats anxious!! H&H 9 months. :flower:

Notorious - I started CD8 (now I'm on CD20) and still impaitently waiting on my pos OPK. Fxx for you, and you too freeeg!. :dust:

Shery - Looks like I'm going to have to move my test date to a bit later in April. :dohh:

hey stash....thanks for your kind words hun...
hope this month it is for you too hun..i highly recommend instead cups if you dont use them, i also got the hubby to put it in, he got the scoop right i think lol whereas i think i locked the spermies out when i did it :)

how long have you been trying? if you dont mind me asking xx

I'm seriously thinking about those cups, but they look HUGE. :haha: I'll probably go ahead an pick some up this weekend to try out.

We're on month 16, but I have irregular cycles, mostly annovulatory - boooo to that. But the past two cycles I've miraculously O'd all on my own. :happydance: It's the PCOS, but we are going strong with SMEP.

thanks so much for your kind words :) it means alot...
did another frer this morning and the line is a couple of shades darker ....so i think this is it for me...i hope the lil beany will stay snuggled in there!
i am going to sort out my tickers tonight...think it has sunk in now....

and i have this thread to thank....teaching me all about SMEP i am a firm believer in that, and baby aspirin :) also i have been taking royal jelly so i would like to hope that helped! x

Congratulations Anxious!!!!:happydance: Wishing you a healthy and happy nine months :flower:

aww hun hope your PCOS calms down for you,...im sure it will be your turn soon babe,
and the cups are huge but once in you dont feel them and its keeps all the spermies in the right place doing their job :)

Stash just let me know and i will put it on that date.

Hi girls,
I think i'm out this month.. i never got a + opk but bd anyway. I also had a light bleed on day 21ish of a 33 day cycle. Has anyone experienced this? Anyway i''ll assume i'm 8dpo and haven't tested as I assume i'm out for this month :(
Congrats to all the BFP. Looks like March will be a high %

I don't think you have O'ed yet this month. How long are your cycles normally?

My cycles are normally 28 days but where i fell pregnant and miscarried in jan and then waited for first af ff has put my average cycle at 33 days. I think i may have a dodgy bbt anyway after reading a thread on b&b so will wait to see what happens for the rest of this cycle amd temp again next cycle. Thanks for all your help and h&h 9 months x

Hi girls,
I think i'm out this month.. i never got a + opk but bd anyway. I also had a light bleed on day 21ish of a 33 day cycle. Has anyone experienced this? Anyway i''ll assume i'm 8dpo and haven't tested as I assume i'm out for this month :(

Could be implantation bleed??? X

:hugs:
Hi girls,

Could also be the day of OV....have heard of some people spotting when they ovulate. Some people have a really short surge or surge overnight...I know I do and can miss it but temps always confirm OV...that's why I have invested in a CBFM to try and give me the heads up OV is approaching because I was getting +OPK's and Ov the same day so no notice to BD.

YOU ARE NOT OUT YET THOUGH :hugs::hugs:

WOW all these BFP's congratulations all!!

I have done the SMEP again this month got a pos opk on CD14. I've dtd on CD 8 10 11 13 14 15 and 16. Going to do tonight just to make sure.

Any one got any advice for me? - I'm 1 dpo I think i don't temp tho but I've had some pink spotting this afternoon? I'm taking baby asprin and i've take soy? Any ideas would be appreciated! Thanks xx

Hi...again that could be an Ov bleed....ties in with your +OPK and what CD you are on...maybe only actually OV yesterday...CD16 :kiss:

Stash just let me know and i will put it on that date.

I think O is just delayed since I've been sick this past week and been on meds that I've read inhibit O. At least I know why I haven't O'd yet. :flower: Anyhow, thanks I'll let you know asap. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->