Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

Finally got a +opk today cd19. Which is a lot later than when i thought i ov'd, must be the soy that set me back. Anyway, the annoying thing is i'm going on holiday tomorrow am for 3 nights, so back tuesday night, so i'm probably gonna ovulate whilst i'm away. I'm going away with some girlfriends whilst my oh is at home. Damn!!!!!!!! Oh well we bd'd last night, will do again tonight and then on tursday night when i'm back. I'm sooooo frustrated but at least i know i am obulating properly after my mc. Thanks for listening x

Hi All,

I have been looking at this site for years but only joined this month.

After years of suffering with Endo finally had a Lap & dye last July endo was removed and everything is normal....\o/ Yippeee.

TTC this year and I have decided to Smep from this month i have read all your posts and will be following this now.

Got my +OPK today big fat smiley face on the CB Digi OV test, CD 12. \o/ Yayyy!

According to my menstural calendar i am not due to OV until next Tuesday maybe this is why nothing has been happening think i am OV earlier than i thought!

I did a IC test as well and the test line was lighter than the control line so probably not going to trust them in future.

Good Luck to all :)

Yeah O calendars are just guessing unless you are entering fertility signs like CM and OPKs. I think temping for 2 months gave me just what I needed b/c I knew exactly that day I Oed on between that and observing CM. Obviously it worked for me. :)

Good luck. You are also on my Depo thread I see.

Hi Sherylb,

Thank you.

I agree with you totally. I may try BBT next month if we are unsuccessful this month.

I am using one of those Microscopes as well can be a it hard to decipher at 1st but been doing it for 3-4 months now so know what i am looking for. Got ferns today and a Smiley OPK.

Yes i am on the Depo thread too, can't stand Depo should be banned! :)

I know it can take a while. TBH i have never been on Contraceptive since finishing Depo when i was 17. I was too scared and didn't like the thought of it after that and i wanted my extremely painful periods sorting and i just thought Dr's were trying to fob me off.

Me and OH have been having unprotected sex for 15 months. I've been charting, taking vits etc. since last November and we are now wanting to concieve. :)

aww hun hope your PCOS calms down for you,...im sure it will be your turn soon babe,
and the cups are huge but once in you dont feel them and its keeps all the spermies in the right place doing their job :)

Thanks hun. :hugs: If we don't catch the eggy this cycle, then I'll be getting those softcups for next cycle. We're gonna catch it somehow. :happydance:

DTD every other day, +OPK Friday 25th so DTD everyday miss Monday DTD Tuesday and see what happens. Used CB Digi ov tests (used some IC's as well but didn't seem to show up positive)
Had bad pains sort on abdomen below belly button, to the left near my hip yesterday. Dont know if this was ov pains, never felt this sort of pain before!

Also I don't get any EWCM so been using conceive +

Sorry if TMI.

Roll on 15 days time!! Hope I have a sticky egg.

xx

I didn't have EWCM when I got knocked up. :p I think the night before is the key so hopeful for you this month.

CD12 and got my first Peak on CBFM. Been using Conceive+ and trying to follow smep so will be testing around the 8th April :thumbup:

Does that mean you want me to put your test date as 4/8 or that you also got a smiley?

Well I got a + OPK (smiley) 25th and 26th which makes my test date 8th April as my first +OPK was 25th :)

I just got two pos OPKs today, which based on last cycle means I should O tomorrow. So, I'll be testing April 10th if my temps confirm O. :happydance:

ETA: Actually, put me down for April 11th, just realized the 10th is 13dpo (which is when AF would come) :dohh:

Had to travel so I have no idea whether i O'd or not, so no SMEP this month and probably no chance either. :cry:
resumed temping when i got back and my temps are still on the low side so maybe i didn't yet :wacko: very confusing but i'll guess i'll find out in a day or so, CD18 is the latest i ever O'd normally i O Cd13

Hi Sheryl, can you change my test date to 12th April...slightly confused as 2 peaks on CBFM and a high today and no temp rise so pretty sure haven't Ov'd yet :shrug: From what I was reading most people seem to Ov on the 2nd Peak....apparently not me, hoping to see a temp rise tomorrow :wacko:

Well, af just got me, so I guess on to my 4th month ttc:( I'm determined to get pregnant in April so I can have a New Year's baby! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->