Spring Babies

Such a neat bump! Definitely can tell you're pregnant!

I know! I was looking at the menu at work the other day and someone came up behind me and said "you can't have most of that", I was like "erm, why not?" and they said "you can't have diary when you're pregnant". I told them that you can indeed have dairy when you're pregnant, it's just unpasturised dairy. She then walked off and said loudly "you're moody today". I just stood there, amazed that she'd just been like that!

Only 5 more days until we see LO! I'm so petrified we'll get there and something's wrong. I've been jiggling my belly around trying to get them to wake up. Might use the doppler tonight actually..... am totally in love with that thing!

Don't blame you for not speaking to your Mother and Sister. Mine don't tell me anything anymore as they seem to think everything will stress me out, sweet I know but I do still want to know things lol!

I love it on here too, i've never come across a mean person or comment, everyone is just so understanding! :hugs:

OMG I hate that. My family keeps a lot from me too, it actually pisses me off more than anything. I am a grown ass woman, I can handle it.

OMG and stop people, telling us what we can and cannot eat!!! I know we aren't supposed to have lunch meat or hot dogs, but you know what? I went to NASCAR and I had a damn hot dog! (I am cursing a lot, sorry)

5 more days woo hoooo!!! I am sending you lots of love and thoughts and I can't wait to hear about the appointment!!! <3

I read that right now my LO can feel me pushing on him/her so I've been doing that a lot lately. I can't wait to finally feel him/her really move. OH and my hubby ordered us a doppler too! I can't wait to get it! I have a feeling I will be taking it everywhere with me! HAHAH

OMG you'll love the doppler! I used mine last night and I swear i could just listen to the HB all day long! DH thinks i'm crazy lol.

I have a confession to make too, I ate a pack of cured ham in the supermarket car park the other day and felt really bad and good at the same time. I was craving it so badly and walked past it and accidentally bought some......... I had to hide the package from DH just in case he'd be annoyed with me. I'm so silly!

I was in the garage today picking up my car and I could feel LO kicking and just totally stopped listening to the lady and concentrated on my tummy - she must have thought I was mental!

qwerty - just read about your odeal yesterday - must have been awful worrying about it. I'm glad they heard LO's HB - that must have been a relief.

Has the pain gone now?

Lilly - I think that if we ate a ton of lunch meat MAYBE it might be an issue if it had the listeria on it. But we've been eating it this long and never got sick. I think it's something we should know about but I doubt it would cause any real harm. That's what I think anyways.

OH here's another thing. So my sister has had three kids. She did drink a glass on wine here and there later on in her pregnancy and her doc said it would help relax her. And I have heard that from a lot of people. I on the other hand wouldn't do it only because I paid thousands and thousands of dollars to get this little miracle, I can't see myself even taking a sip! Then I was in the waiting room at my NT scan reading a magazine where a doctor said, there is no testing done that proves it does or doesn't do anything to the baby, but why risk it?! I'm thinking, RIGHT?! I'm no light weight but when I drink even a glass of wine I get a little buzz and I can just imagine what my little one is feeling if that's what I am feeling. Not that I would ever say or think anything negatively about anyone that decides to have a glass. I'm just sayin.

AFM! I got the Down Syndrome and the Trisomy 13 and 18 results back today. Everything is Negative and Normal, Downs is 1/7,881 and the Tri 13 and 18 is at 1/10,000! I didn't realize how nervous I was until I got that call. Whew!

qwerty - just read about your odeal yesterday - must have been awful worrying about it. I'm glad they heard LO's HB - that must have been a relief.

Has the pain gone now?

Unfortunately pain is still pretty bad. Really hard to sleep and hurts to breathe even so I'm a bit down about it. Finally when I was feeling more like exercising again! It's not a big deal, just really frustrating. I am lucky it's nothing serious or baby scary.

Wow tee those are great results! Glad you got them back. Regarding the alcohol, i will not say anything either way re: choices but just dork out and say that actually baby neurons respond the opposite that our neurons do. Alcohol actually acts as an excitatory stimulus as opposed to depressive in our GABA system. Just a cool fact :)

Lilly I kinda love the image of you sitting all sneaky like in your car with yr little tin of ham.

Wow tee those are great results! Glad you got them back. Regarding the alcohol, i will not say anything either way re: choices but just dork out and say that actually baby neurons respond the opposite that our neurons do. Alcohol actually acts as an excitatory stimulus as opposed to depressive in our GABA system. Just a cool fact :)

Lilly I kinda love the image of you sitting all sneaky like in your car with yr little tin of ham.

That is a cool fact! I had no idea. I swear with this journey I am learning so much!

I am so sorry you're still in pain. I really wonder if maybe you did pull something. I hope you feel better soon, I can't imagine how uncomfortable that is.

When sleeping, have you found it hard to sleep on your back? The last few night I have been tossing and turning so much and I've noticed that I can't sleep on my back anymore.

That is a cool fact! I had no idea. I swear with this journey I am learning so much!

I am so sorry you're still in pain. I really wonder if maybe you did pull something. I hope you feel better soon, I can't imagine how uncomfortable that is.

When sleeping, have you found it hard to sleep on your back? The last few night I have been tossing and turning so much and I've noticed that I can't sleep on my back anymore.

I'm a stomach sleeper and I have been having a hard time. I actually went out and bought a big memory foam body pillow to prop under me but I tried it with the plastic on one night and hated it so will return it. At least for now I make a little nest that is comfy. With this weird pain I have to sleep kinda tilted too but I am getting a little more sleep every night now. It's really no big deal - just annoying. Thanks for asking :)

I'm a stomach sleeper and I have been having a hard time. I actually went out and bought a big memory foam body pillow to prop under me but I tried it with the plastic on one night and hated it so will return it. At least for now I make a little nest that is comfy. With this weird pain I have to sleep kinda tilted too but I am getting a little more sleep every night now. It's really no big deal - just annoying. Thanks for asking :)

Have they mentioned SPD qwerty?

Qwerty - I tried a body pillow too and I used it one night and couldn't do it. I'm thinking it will be more helpful when I get further along. I think right now I will be uncomfortable no matter what.

I hope you get better. I just coudln't imagine being in pain and uncomfortable like that on top of everything else you've been through. I hope you have a much more restful weekend. <3

[

No... I think because it's so high up that this isn't the case but will bring it up next time with doc in a few weeks. Just need to be patient.

Saw lots of friends today at a football game and was so fun to tell them I'm pregnant. I love friends and people that are happy for us!!!

Hope you ladies have a wonderful weekend.

[

No... I think because it's so high up that this isn't the case but will bring it up next time with doc in a few weeks. Just need to be patient.

Saw lots of friends today at a football game and was so fun to tell them I'm pregnant. I love friends and people that are happy for us!!!

Hope you ladies have a wonderful weekend.

I love that too! My family knows, of course, but I saw them yesterday for my hubby's sides Thankgiving and it's been a few months since I have seen them, so when they saw me it was a great feeling to be showing a little bit.

I am loving the attention, I won't lie. I never thought I would be in this position.

Hope you all had an awesome weekend!!!

Qwerty - is the pain easing up at all?

Tee - i'm so jealous of thanksgiving, it sounds so cool lol!

OMG - gender/anomoly scan in the morning and am so excited! i'll post and let you know how it went tomorrow once i've stopped wetting myself with excitement!

Had a bit of a scare over the weekend, went out for our wedding anniversary on Saturday night and got into bed (not for :sex:, just to sleep (I know how much you ladies like to know tmi)) and started feeling sick and then couldn't stop shaking and then started vommiting). Then I started getting cramps every 30 seconds which lasted about 15 seconds and my stomach was going rock hard everytime they came. I was convinced that baby was coming and that it wouldn't end well. Then, just as DH was reaching the height of his panic, they stopped and I was so tired from it that I fell asleep straight away and woke up feeling a bit rough yesterday, but fine today. Will see MW tomorrow and see what she thinks after the scan, but baby's been moving around loads and giving me some hard kicks so hopefully all is well!

Very scary!

lilly - That does sound scary, but you probably just caught a bug. Have you been getting braxton hicks? I had a reactive uterus (lol!) last time and would get BH whenever I did anything - also whenever I did a pee/poo (tmi). Thought I would ask since the hard stomach thing sounds like it - especially if you were getting stomach cramps from the bug you caught and it was setting off the BH.

Lilly :( so sorry! I hope that everything is perfect and fine but how scary and sad when you were just trying to get away for a nice weekend. Take care of yourself.

Let us know how scan goes tomorrow! I am so excited for you! I can't remember, are you finding out gender?

Lilly - I am so glad you and baby are OK! Yes, please let us know what happens tomorrow. And I can't wait to see the scan pic!!!! I am so excited for you. I feel like waiting 3 weeks for our anatomy scan is years away!!!!

Sun - haven't had them before but it felt so much like it might be. I think it was all food related but wondered whether it set BH off like you said.

had the scan this morning and.........it's a girl! She's perfectly healthy and looks beautiful to me!

Hi all! Could I please join? I've caught up on the all the posts & everyone seems so friendly & I'm glad to hear everyone is doing well :flower:

We're currently expecting a little boy & had our anatomy scan today & everything is going really well! He's measuring a week ahead & the doctors seemed thrilled with his progress so that was great to hear. We're delighted to be this far through as it's taken us two years to get this far including one second tri mc almost a year ago.

Hi all! Could I please join? I've caught up on the all the posts & everyone seems so friendly & I'm glad to hear everyone is doing well :flower:

We're currently expecting a little boy & had our anatomy scan today & everything is going really well! He's measuring a week ahead & the doctors seemed thrilled with his progress so that was great to hear. We're delighted to be this far through as it's taken us two years to get this far including one second tri mc almost a year ago.

Of course you can join! Welcome to the thread!!! When is your due date and I will add it to the first page!

Congrats on the healthy baby boy!!! I will be having my anatomy scan in a few weeks! I think I am having a boy but we will find out 100% then!

Sun - haven't had them before but it felt so much like it might be. I think it was all food related but wondered whether it set BH off like you said.

had the scan this morning and.........it's a girl! She's perfectly healthy and looks beautiful to me!

I am so glad everything went so perfectly. Congrats on the girl!!!! <3

Thanks Tee! Looking forward to seeing your updated 15w picture!

Here she is!

Attachments

• Baby!.jpg
    Baby!.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member