Spring/Summer IUI support thread

So excited everyone is coming into the TWW now. I have about 6 more days until I ovulate.

TMI alert// These progesterone suppositories are annoying! I hate that they leak out over the course of the day ect... so gross! I know its for the greater good but ughh ..... to think if I am prego I have a total of 63 days of these(doc gave me an rx for 6 boxes).

Oh Tam8313 I can't say I know what you're going through....I didn't get any progesterone prescription.....when are you testing again? I'm 9dpiui on Saturday so might test

I'm thinking I might start testing over the weekend.. but what are the best tests to use for an early dpo result?

Are those Internet blue handle strips any good for early detection?

I've always heard the first response are best for early detection I already bought a 2 pack lol.....November how are you feeling?

Just checking in ladies. I'm excited to see that some of you will be testing soon. I'm wishing you lots of baby dust and hope you all get your bfps!

6 days before my first ultrasound and I could not be more impatient and anxious. The worrying never ends.

TAM: I'm still on those progesterone supplements and yes it's really annoying. I have to wear panty liners all day and night.

Happy I had no idea you got your BFP that's awesome! So happy for you.....keep us posted!

Babyready... I've ordered some 1st response earlier today hopefully they'll arrive before the weekend. I have a load of those strips but looking through the pregnancy test gallery they don't seem to be popular

I'm just not sure with symptoms still cramping slightly and still have the on/off tingly boob sensation. A couple of times I've eaten something which to me didn't taste 'right' lol how are you doing?? Any symptoms???

Pretty much same as you November slight cramping sore and heavy boobs no food aversions but can smell things (sense of smell is horrible normally) and vivid dreams!

Talking of vivid dreams.. Last night I dreamt about an African Jumping spider who was tormenting me.. when it jumped and landed on my leg I screamed... my poor partner thought something had happened hahaha - I'm not reading into it as I often dream and wake up mid scream, cry or laugh.. it's odd I know lol

Tam-i feel you..progesterone suppositories are aweful they leak and very uncomfortable but its for the good like u said. I wonder how much mg you take a day. My doc rx me 2x/day 200mg each for 15 days. Today is my last progesterone pills but i dont feel any symps of pregnancy.. Im probably out for this cycle.. I need to be ready for my next one

November: FRER are usually the best, particularly old style with the flat handle. I have heard good and bad about the cheapies. Some seem to get an early result and others don't get a positive until well after a digi has told them. But since they are cheapies you might as well use them and it will help curb the poas desire.

Thank you Aayla... it never occurred to me that the cheapies might not be any good.. I've got loads so I'll poas with them until my 1st response arrives

Babyready -- My IUI was a week ago on the 19th so it is too soon to tell -- I may test on Sunday afternoon or Monday? I ordered FRER on Amazon -- on purpose so I don't pee on a stick everyday... I can be a bit of an addict ;)

Today I guess would be 6DPIUI -- Yesterday I went on a walk w/ my dog--usually I try to run a bit with her.. My Boobs were so sensitive around the nips and felt a little heavy... never dealt with that before. I have been craving chocolate all week which is stupid b/c I never really crave chocolate -- I have a slight slight headache here and there thru the day(past couple days) nothing major, and today/yesterday the slightest tiniest bit of "pulling" in my lower abdomen --- Today I have Crazy Bowls and Wraps for Lunch.. I usually get the Hibiscus tea b/c it is delicious ... not today... it just tastes off. -- I feel like it is way too soon for all this stuff and I hope that it is not subconscious mind games or the progesterone.

I'm not feeling greatly hopeful..

I don't really feel like I have any definite symptoms.. any tingle or twinge doesn't really stay or get any stronger...

I guess 8dpiui is still waaaaayyyyy early I will still start testing over the weekend..

Good luck to us weekend testers :dust:

I have heard some people have no symptoms at all :) I hope you get a BFP gal!

Thanks lovely... your symptoms sound so promising it would be lovely if we all got a BFP over the weekend :happydance:

Too early for me I think -- I don't want to disappoint myself.. but I am soooo ready for this after almost 3 yrs TTC. I agree it would be amazing if we all go BFPs this next week :D My blood test is on Weds -- I am a psycho so I will test before then... I don't like surprises hahaha

After 3 years I could imagine how lovely a BFP would be are you trying for your first?

I don't have to go for a beta, I just have to call whichever happens first.. I couldn't wait solely for a blood test I'm impatient and like you I don't like surprises 😂

I am sure we could have done our first IUI a lot sooner than 3 years.. I just wanted to make sure we were financially in a good spot as I knew our insurance sucks and doesn't pay a dime for any of it -_- I told my hubby it was our anniversary gift to each other as our first apt to get the ball rolling was on our 3 yr wedding anniversary LOL -- If I am prego this go we would be due about 12 May which is a couple days past our 8 yr dating anniversary --- That would be really neat. :D

The beta was included in my "packaged deal" they said they see me for blood work up until 9 Weeks of Pregnancy which is just great! And yes.. this will be our first :D and/or second/third hahaa... depending on how those eggs were fertilized haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->