Spring/Summer IUI support thread

Im feeling okay..today's my 12dpiui.. No symps of pregnancy (i dont wanna look into all that anymore bc pregnancy symps mimic af symptoms anyway) im getting myself ready for the next cycle..and cery hopeful..
bfn-ers, there's still hope for us i will be praying for us!! Hope to see bfp on this thread!! Baby dust everyone!!!

He gals! October will make 3 years TTC -- I have done multiple rounds of Clomid & Femara with no signs of ovulation (Thanks PCOS!) -- Hubby and I decided to do IUI and with Injectable meds(Gonal-F & Ovadril) I had 3 good follicles(FINALLY!!!) -- My IUI was on 19 Aug so I am officially in the 2WW --- I am hopeful that this will be my one and done and I know it is WAYYY too early to even have signs of pregnancy but I woke up this AM(4DPIUI) w/ sore boobs - yesterday I was tired, crampy, gassy, acid reflux like a mofo, extremely thirsty all day. -- Anyone else in there 2WW?
:dust:

Hi Tam8313 I had my IUI on Aug 18 and I believe NovemberRayne did as well....we are all I the dreaded TWW.....I've had really sore boobs since 4dpiui as well so fingers crossed!

Yup, I had my IUI the same day as BabyReady13. I'm unsure if anything is happening with me just yet.. I've had a constant lower stomach discomfort with a few on and off cramps. I also had very itchy nips yesterday lol oh and I've been sooo sniffly & blocked up 😔

13 dpiui today. Pretty sure it was a bust. I've had Evaps and bfn's since 11dpiui. If I don't have a bfp tomorrow I'm stopping the progesterone and letting my RE know it was another failure. :nope:

Good luck and baby dust to the rest of you!:dust:

Inkedlady88 - aww fingers crossed for at least a squinter tomorrow. :hugs: Will you be trying again next cycle if you don't get a BFP??

AFM: Well we are now almost a week since IUI, hoping to start testing around 10/11 dpiui which will be this weekend eeek.. :coffee:

Awesome November & Babyready! I have been trying not to do the whole "symptom spotting" because its wayyyy to early and I am not sure what the progesterone suppositories are causing -- I have had acid reflux issues since Monday(3dpo -- started the suppositories later that afternoon), cramping and sore boobs. It is still early yet (today is 5dpIUI) hoping we catch a break or two this time around! What kind of meds did you all do to prep for IUI?

Inkedlady -- there is still hope :) Fingers crossed for you!

TAM8313 - I'm trying not to spot also but it always creeps in haha

I was taking 20mg Tamoxifen CD2-5 and had a 2 follicles at time of IUI. That's all.. I had no trigger and not on any progesterone so I'm *really* hoping for some good news come testing time

I hope all your signs are positive xx

It makes you crazing KNOWING that it is the 2WW --- I drank a little glass of wine last night and it took me FOREVER (which is not norm) I think I was probably guilt tripping myself LOL -- I tell ya though.. even though I woke up twice (at 11pm when my husband came home from softball & to let the dog out and then 0345am right before my hubbys AM work alarm went off) I slept like a baby.. I feel refreshed today!

I was on 56 units of puregon day 3 to day 14 and then trigger and only had one follicle on day of IUI....it's our first round so we're hoping g it works but not getting our hopes too high! No progesterone for me but Tam I am with you on that acid reflux....been having its since 3diui and I'm 6dp iui now

14dpiui: :bfn: as expected. Calling it quits. I'm guessing we'll probably do another IUI next cycle.

I was on a "low slow protocol" as my doc described it -- I was on 75IU of Gonal-F from 5-11 Aug, they bumped me up to 100IU 12-14Aug, and then from 16-18 125IU -- I went in for a Follical scan on 19th in the AM .. got a call at about 2pm and they said my LH levels were peak on the 19th so I needed to come in to do the IUI that afternoon... they told me to take my trigger shot after the IUI 250IU of Ovadril --- I had one 21MM Follicle and then 2 Follicles that were 15/16 MM

I keep worrying that we have no chance this cycle because we had no trigger or progesterone. My IUI was done off me surging.. I did O on my test cycle and I kinda think I did this month because I get awful migraines/dizziness around O and 2 days before AF. Whilst I feel cramps and today my boobs have this odd tingling/electric feeling. I almost feel like too much has been left completely to chance 😔

Very sorry to hear that Inkedlady! :(

Novemberrayne --- I don't think everyone gets a trigger or progesterone tabs... If you really think about it IUI is always a chance I don't think adding extra meds really ups your chances -- they got you at surge day so that is great!!! :)

Thank you TAM8313.. I'm just a bit of a worrier. I had an awful time with a cyst that lasted months, so I worry about ovulation & getting this right

IUI number 2 done today. 3 mature follicles. Gonna BD tonight for good measure. I don't have high hopes for IUI, so if I get a BFN, it just means I'm that much closer to IVF.

Had four good looking follicle yesterday trigger shot last night and iui today. Will start progesterone tomorrow. This is going to be the longest two week wait. For those who have done trigger when should I start testing.

Hi. I'm so happy to find this thread! I'll have my first IUI tomorrow and am excited and scared for this TWW.

Dancingnursr my docs scheduled me for a blood prego test on the 31st. I plan on testing before then but not much sooner.

Quindayln. Tomorrow will be a breeze.. :) the longest wait is when they wash the sperm.. Your part is the quick/easy part of the day ..kinda :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->