St. Pattys Day Testers. Let's Get Lucky!!!!

Oooh I just entered the TWW - my AF is due on St. Patty's Day!

AF is due on the 20th going to be testing on the 21st, if I can hold out that long! I would love to have a new baby for Christmas. I just hate this TWW, it drives me crazy. GL to you all testing on St. Pattys day

I didn't want another Christmas baby but I guess I don't decide :)

I get to join!!! Just entered TWW and AF is due St. Patrick's Day!

Had a bit of cramping and stretching today. Trying really hard not to symptom spot but it is so hard not to.

Oh gosh, I will be happy if I do get a BFP but this wasn't planned at all! I thought I had ovulated earlier. Haven't even talked to DH about it, he has enough on his plate right now and I don't want to stress him out with a tww. He will of course be happy but he is losing his job in 3 weeks!!

:wacko:

I'm spotting today and AF isn't due until the 18th...

Glad I found this forum!

I'm about 2dpo (I think... and if +OPK was correct). I'm going to test on St. Patty's day too - even though AF is only due on the 18th! The TWW is killing me.... hoping Sperm meets Egg this cycle!

Baby dust to all! :af:

xo ABT.

Had a bit of cramping and stretching today. Trying really hard not to symptom spot but it is so hard not to.

Oh gosh, I will be happy if I do get a BFP but this wasn't planned at all! I thought I had ovulated earlier. Haven't even talked to DH about it, he has enough on his plate right now and I don't want to stress him out with a tww. He will of course be happy but he is losing his job in 3 weeks!!

:wacko:

Laucu, I'm with you on that one. My DH was laid off so we contemplated pausing, but I feel like you can't always plan these things. If it's in the cards, it's in the cards.

Welcome to the thread ladies, I'm always nervous about starting these, but I think it's so fun to have people to wait with.

I cheated and POAS this morning. Obviously a BFN bc there's no way it would show right now. I had a wacky dream and was feening to test. haha However, I promise I will wait until St. patty's day with the rest of you.

Hi ladies!

My AF is due on St. Patty's day too, so I'm expecting to drink away my sorrows. I'm not holding out much hope for this cycle because we only DTD on my O. I'm not temping yet, so I'm just going by the calendar for my O. If this cycle isn't a go, I'm temping for the next cycle. I know it's one more thing that I'll obsess about and I'm trying to keep my stress levels low, but I think that I'll be more relieved knowing for sure that I've O'd, and I'm not to the point where I want to OKP.

Good luck and wishes for a BFP for everyone!

Lesli

33 years old | DH 38 | married 9 months | 11th cycle TTC baby #1 |

C1-26 days, C2-25 days, C3-25 days, C4-28 days, C5-8 days, C6-28 days, C7-26 days, C9-28 days, C10-28 days. Currently on CD19

Have u tried seeing a dr? I wasn't conciving right away and got a full check up me and dh and they found he had slow sperm e got pregnant the same week as we were suppose to go in for an iui which was our 5th month trying

But got pregnant with our 2nd when Riley was only 2 months old so they are 11 months apart and so that's why we start trying right away I also have 2 older boys with my ex which we share custody but withy 2nd with my ex we used clomid for one month and it worked even though I have 28 day cycles and have no ovulation problems

The TWW is brutal... 10 days until testing ladies!!

I'm been having terrible dry mouth and craving water, is this happening to anyone else??

The TWW is brutal... 10 days until testing ladies!!

I'm been having terrible dry mouth and craving water, is this happening to anyone else??

Not a dry mouth but I have been feeling really thirsty.

Still have aches and pains in my uterus area too, and very tender boobies. Yesterday my uterus was so sore I couldn't walk fast!

loving the symptoms ladies! Most consistent thing I've had is yawning uncontrollably even though I've gotten a solid 7 hours of sleep every night this week. Also, pressure in my lower abdomen. Almost feels like I constantly have to pee.

This morning I could not decide for the life of me what I wanted for breakfast. I normally have a smoothie, but that wasn't cutting it. Wanted a chicken biscuit, but didn't feel like waiting in line. Settled on a bacon biscuit, took one bite and tossed it. What did I end up with?? a sprite haha

I'm glad that next week is AF week. I feel better knowing she's either here or not. Good news, we're officially under the TWW

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->