St. Pattys Day Testers. Let's Get Lucky!!!!

I couldn't hold out and I tested today… a true joke at only 6-7dpo… BFN, obviously. I have so many symptoms it's driving me mad. Gassy, bloating, crampy, bubbly feeling cramps, left side O cramps, terrible dry mouth, cold like symptoms for 3 days now that come and go throughout the day, on and off terrible back pain, creamy lotion like thick cm… and the list goes on. AF is only due on the 18th. Now I'm really going to wait until St. Patty's Day to test… if I don't have the urge to POAS stick before then… TWW is killing me, I have no patience whatsoever and I just want to see that BFP.

Oh, I spazzed on DH and my mom today multiple times… I'm becoming a moody one.

Good luck to all you ladies, sticky baby dust to all!

xo ABT.

I was so surprised I got a bfn hopefully next month for me and I'm really hoping u get ur bfp :)

one more week to go before testing! I feel very "out" this month anyway, so that's making it even easier to hold out. No real symptoms anymore except sore bb's and backpain

I'm feeling out too, but every other month I've felt like I had a shot. Temps rose a bit more. Last night I had a really dry mouth and nothing I drank fixed it

I'm feeling out too, but every other month I've felt like I had a shot. Temps rose a bit more. Last night I had a really dry mouth and nothing I drank fixed it

I'm on another thread with ladies that has absolutely no symptoms, so maybe we're not out yet! My husband woke me up last bc he said I was tossing and turning all night. Pretty sure it's just my brain on overload!:cry:

Yeah apparently I was too. I've already drank so much water today. I feel like I'm close too being dehydrated.

Yeah apparently I was too. I've already drank so much water today. I feel like I'm close too being dehydrated.

That's exactly how I've been feeling since about 3dpo! I hear it could be a good sign.

FX for us all! When do you ladies test, are we all holding out for Saint Patty's Day??

I'm going rogue and testing Friday. AF will be one day late. I now have drinking engagements Friday and Saturday night :(

Hoping I can be DD haha

other ladies?

I'm getting a blood draw on the 20th cause I can't get an appointment earlier. I'm tired of POAS just to have them not even have one line pop up

Tmi alert

Here's an odd symptom. I checked my cm in the shower this evening and noticed that my internal bits are really enlarged. Like it was a bit of a job to get to my cervix! I've also had a bad taste in my mouth all day.

We're so close we can taste it. I feel an odd sense of calm knowing that I should know something this week.

Any updates ladies? I had a horrible night of sleep :( literally woke up after sleeping for 2 hours with horrible leg cramps and after tossing and turning, I got out of bed and tried to get comfortable on the couch. 2 more days until the dreaded AF. How are you all holding up?

Any updates ladies? I had a horrible night of sleep :( literally woke up after sleeping for 2 hours with horrible leg cramps and after tossing and turning, I got out of bed and tried to get comfortable on the couch. 2 more days until the dreaded AF. How are you all holding up?

Oh no :( but hopefully a good sign!

I'm the same as yesterday. My ahem 'innards' are still enlarged, and I still have a weird taste in my mouth. Still cramping too. The cramping is normal for me but the other symptoms aren't.

My symptoms kinda took a hike this afternoon. I had AF like cramping (I'm 8dpo and Af is only due in about a week) this morning but it's gone now. I was pretty tired after work today, but I wouldn't call it 'fatigue'. I slept for about 2 hours and I've felt fine since. I have been snappy and told off DH for asking me a simple question….

I feel like I may be out for this month. Don't want to set my hopes up high and be let down. I did order the IC online and will start testing once a day, but at this point, who knows. (I tested this morning and 2 days ago - both BFN - but I tested too early).

Baby dust to you and all the the ladies here TTC!

Wouldn't it be nice if our bodies would alert us when we can test?! I'm itching to test in the morning but I know it will be a bfn.

I wish our bodies would just let us know early on that we did get pregnant so we wouldn't have to worry and wait to find out

Anyone actually holding out to test on St. Patty's Day??

Anyone actually holding out to test on St. Patty's Day??

Hi wifey, I'm going to hold out until Monday. She's due tomorrow and Friday just feels too soon. If I give it until St. Pattys, I'll be 4 days late. How about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->