St. Pattys Day Testers. Let's Get Lucky!!!!

I wish there was a specific sign that said 100% meant u were pregnant would be much easier

Hi ladies,

Af due for me on the 17th as well. This is my 7th cycle ttc so not getting my hopes up. Trying to stay distracted! Just feeling really hungry and tired and bbs a little sore and some pulling or stretching feeling. Though all those are not any different than any other month. Good luck to everyone!

Some days I have weird food craving and I can't eat so much I also get some cramping bbs don't hurt but they never do till bfp

I'm cramping at night and have sore nipples all day long. The nipples are common for me though before my period shows.

I think I'm out spotting we will see if it becomes a full blown period which I think it will :(

I think I'm out spotting we will see if it becomes a full blown period which I think it will :(

Welcome ladies. I hope not Kaiecee! Either way, you'll have an answer.

I feel like my bb tenderness has gone down a bit. I had lots of weird pulls and tightness last night, but all normal this morning. FX for all

So my temps dropped after the spotting and then today they went up again. It was 98.4, 97.6, 97.2, now 98.0. Really trying not to get excited which isn't hard cause I'm exhausted.

I found a really cool calculator that lets you enter your dates and it tells you the day you're more likely to get actual results. Even though I knew it, it makes me feel better about holding out until St. Patty's Day!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/pregnancy_test_calculator.php

Today it reads "Tempting, but it is still best to wait!To ensure an accurate result, and minimize the risk of a false negative you would be best to wait a few more days." uh, duh!

Tomorrow, "Hold off if you can, it's still a little early!"

Kind of comforting to know that the internet supports waiting hehe It tells me it's safe to test on the 13th, but I still want to wait a few days.

So my temps dropped after the spotting and then today they went up again. It was 98.4, 97.6, 97.2, now 98.0. Really trying not to get excited which isn't hard cause I'm exhausted.

Oooooh! Sounds promising.

I'm got full af now :( and I passed out last night and screwed up my ankle
Maybe next month

It was only my first month with af so I shouldn't be surprised

I'm still experiencing really sensitive nipples. Unfortuntately for me, this is a usual symptom for me the week or so before my period (usually after suspected ovulation).

For some reason I don't feel like this is our month. I hate saying that but I just feel it?

Temp rose a little more, but I'm due on the 18th. We'll see :)

I'm glad this week is finally here. Feels good to know that I will know either way this week. BB are a little sore still but nothing major. I had no desire to test this morning so kudos to me. Hopefully I'll have that strength this week lol

Thanks

How many got their bfp :)

Yes I can't wait to start seeing some BFPs in this thread!

I am still feeling aches and pains and sensitive nips, but have had that in previous cycles. I'm still only 6dpo so implantation probably wouldn't have even happened yet if I do have a fertilised eggy!

Sigh. One week tomorrow until AF is due!

It sucks because If I get pregnant next month I'll be due in dec and if it's the month after that I'll b due jan and both of my younger boys are in dec and jan and my 2 older boys are both in march

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->