Started trying straight after loss - where are we now

ickle if you read this want you to know will miss you being on here but will be stalking your journal for sure xxxxxxx

Very happy got my + OPK yesterday (and today) CD 16 which is really really good for me! BD last night and will do same tonight and thats it. We BD loads last month and it didn't work so I'm trying to take a more relaxed approach this month. Will be testing NYE if no sign of AF x

Aw Ickle il miss you here :( do you mind me still posting in your journal? Big hugs. Xxx

Ickle,
you have probably stopped reading by now but I'd just like to say that even though I haven't been on this website long, this thread is what got me through the worst times after my miscarriage and you played a large part in that. I have checked in eagerly because I couldn't wait for the day you got your bfp. I will miss your presence here greatly as will many of us. That being said I completely understand why you needed to leave and I just hope that you get your rainbow baby soon. Good luck.
Hugs,
Moonbabies

Loraloo-- congrats on your +opk, lots of baby dust!

AFM-- my scan went really well Friday and I'm starting to let myself feel more excited. I am still very sick but I consider that a good thing.

Big :hugs: Ickle, I understand it must be so hard for you and understand why you are leaving, I'm going to subscribe to your journal as I really hope to keep up with your progress :hugs:

Awww that's lovely Moon, congrats :)

:happydance: Lora, fingers crossed this is the month for you! I got pregnant on my 'relaxed' cycle :D We were just enjoying DTD whenever we wanted then I happened to do an OPK which was positive as soon as I done it and we had already DTD before it, done it after and just carried on as normal and low and behold I got my :bfp:

How is everyone else? X

I'm good. Just trying to hold out on testing. Only five more days! I can do it! I hope....lol. I am feeling very fatigued and can't eat much. Only thing that worries me us that my cm is almost gone. I had a ton when I was pregnant with my son. I hope its just one of those things that isn't necessary to be pregnant.

Merry Christmas ladies! Hope you're all well and have a lovely Christmas!

I'm taking a moment to reflect today on my little angel. I would have been 23+ weeks and finding it hard at the moment knowing that I would feel my baby inside me and be looking forward to next Christmas so much! Trying to keep some faith though that 2013 will be our year and things will turn out just fine!

Xx

:hug: jodspods I know how hard that one is, I should also have a baby in my arms over christmas but instead I got an early xmas pressie :) I hope yours is close at hand tooXX
I just wnated to pop in and say Happy christmas everyone I hope you all had fun and lots of nice pressies :) Not been much action on here lately hope everyone is ok xxx
AFM Well I reached 7wks today got my early scan booked for the 5th so praying I will see a baby. midwife booked for 7th Jan for my booking appointment I left it a bit late because I just couldn't face having to cancel it if things went wrong early on. I'm feeling well but hungry and a bit dizzy if i dont eat soon enough, my bbs are sore all over! I lost my job! As of end of Jan so i think im going to have to go self employed this spring until I can sort out getting MA. these things are sent to try us!
Well wishing you all baby dust and a happy new year xxxx

Hello Ladies,

Came here to see if i could let out some emotional load. I had issues with fibriods and endometrosis, I got married about a year and a half ago and I and my husband couldn't wait to start having babies. I removed the merena coil I had for about 4 years in me and waited till I saw my first period. After about a year trying we, went the IVF way, as I was told my tubes were compromised by the stage 3 endometriosis I had. After lengthy IVF treatmeants, I got my BFP and was over the moon, but unfortunately I lost my babies. Its been 6 weeks since, but i have my mum and sister telling me to continue to try naturally and a miracle could happen.

For about 2 weeks now I have been feeling pregnant but I am scared to do anything, could it just be hormones? I did a pregnancy home test 2 days ago and it was negative, but I can't shake this pregnant feeling. I am hoping so much that i might just be miraculously pregnant.

Hi Babyeye, sorry you have had to join us, but welcome :flower:

Do you know when you ovulated? Maybe wait a fewmore days and test again? Can take a while for our bodies to go back to 'normal' after a loss, hormones are all over x

Hi ladies, just wanted to let you all know my rainbow baby Louis was born on 3rd Jan after a quick and unconventional labour. He was 7 lb 2 and I am besotted with him.
I can't wait for you all to be sharing your own happy news and I want to thank all members of this thread past and present for all your support over the last year and a bit.
https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/8B47E35C-CC27-4E2F-B983-42C6E17AB9E8-2784-000003515859967B.jpghttps://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/E5316554-3D31-4069-9DC2-3E8FAC350AA6-2428-000002C8E1AC7253.jpg

Mrs M he is beautiful, brought tears to my eyes! Congrats x x

:hug: jodspods I know how hard that one is, I should also have a baby in my arms over christmas but instead I got an early xmas pressie :) I hope yours is close at hand tooXX
I just wnated to pop in and say Happy christmas everyone I hope you all had fun and lots of nice pressies :) Not been much action on here lately hope everyone is ok xxx
AFM Well I reached 7wks today got my early scan booked for the 5th so praying I will see a baby. midwife booked for 7th Jan for my booking appointment I left it a bit late because I just couldn't face having to cancel it if things went wrong early on. I'm feeling well but hungry and a bit dizzy if i dont eat soon enough, my bbs are sore all over! I lost my job! As of end of Jan so i think im going to have to go self employed this spring until I can sort out getting MA. these things are sent to try us!
Well wishing you all baby dust and a happy new year xxxx

Congrats hun!!!

Congrats mrsM, he's gorgeous!
Tell us more about the birth, I love birth stories!

I've been MIA for a while. 1st Jan was my due date. I think I'm 3 dpo now, but not sure as my thermometre is broken and new one has a different reading. But I had O pain, and now creamy cm. so hopefully I'm in the tww.

How are you ladies?

Oh MrsMig, little Migglet (er Louis!) is adorable!! Congratulations, he's just so adorable!

Congratulations Mrs M he's such a cutie!!

AFM I'm CD4 and have our next appointment 17th. Going to ask to postpone lap & dye as cycle is more normal (apart from spotting which has been reducing in days) since the mc. My cycle was different by quite a few days before hence not knowing I was pregnant but last 3 cycles have been 26, 25 and 27 days! The spotting started at 4dpo straight after the mc and this last cycle it didn't start til 8dpo...maybe this cycle ill make it to 10dpo if not longer! I'm trying reiki and reflexology and, if they arrive in time, an aromatherapy blend up til O.

I had my cards read the other night - all 5 sets of card brought out the same theme, a big wish, a child will come along soon! I'm hoping so!

Hope all of you are well! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->