Started trying straight after loss - where are we now

Congrats Mrs M, he is utterly beautiful!

Jods, I got my cards read in December, seemed pretty accurate and they said Id get my Rainbow, so fingers X'd!

Hope everyone else is ok, Im just waiting to O, got a few niggles so think it could be in the next couple of days x

Hi everyone!
A little update from me: temp went up for the past 2 days. I think I'm 2 dpo, just need confirmation tomo.
Last time wasn't O after all, and new thermometer is working fine.
Bring on the.TWW!
Anyone else in the tww?

Hi everyone!
A little update from me: temp went up for the past 2 days. I think I'm 2 dpo, just need confirmation tomo.
Last time wasn't O after all, and new thermometer is working fine.
Bring on the.TWW!
Anyone else in the tww?

Hi Ummi,

Fingers crossed for another high temp tomorrow! I'm using CBFM and peaked 2 days ago on CD13 which was such a relief as I had no highs in the run up to it! Last 3 cycles I've had highs since CD7! The only thing I've done differently is reflexology and reiki!

I was at ACU this week too and dr wants to reperform HSG! If clear ill get clomid in a couple months to strengthen O and if not clear, ill get a lap & dye! Feeling positive though that it will happen for us before we get to clomid!

This is going to be a long TWW!!

Hi ladies,

im new to this whole online thing, so bear with me if you can, lol.

I miscarried 3 weeks ago (ended 3 weeks ago) i was 6 1/2 weeks along, i also lost all the symptoms i had and my hcg levels went back to normal. Myhusband and I started TTC about 1 week after. It's now been 2 weeks since started TTC and i suddenly started getting some symptoms again??

Heartburn
tingly and full breasts
tender/full uterus area for about half an hour a few nights ago.

Just wondering if any of you had this happen and got good news afterwards(positive test)??
I have never had these during pms or ovulation before!

God Bless!

Hi ladies,

I miscarried 3 weeks ago (ended 3 weeks ago) i was 6 1/2 weeks along, i also lost all the symptoms i had and my hcg levels went back to normal. Myhusband and I started TTC about 1 week after. It's now been 2 weeks since started TTC and i suddenly started getting some symptoms again??

Heartburn
tingly and full breasts

Just wondering if any of you had this happen and got good news afterwards(positive test)??

God Bless!

Sounds like you could be ovulating hun :flower: Im sorry for your loss.

7 dpo here, just waiting it out! x

HI,ladies I am new here. I am a mommy to a precious 4 year old little boy. I recently had a mc in december at 6 weeks after 14months of trying. This was totally unexpected bc my first pregnancy was completely healthy. We are going to keep trying. I am considering buying a clear blue easy fertility monitor.

Has anyone ever used one of these? I am trying to decide if they are worth the cost. We are wanting to try to conceive again as soon as possible.

Praying for all you ladies to get your BFP soon and lots of baby dust to everyone :)

HI,ladies I am new here. I am a mommy to a precious 4 year old little boy. I recently had a mc in december at 6 weeks after 14months of trying. This was totally unexpected bc my first pregnancy was completely healthy. We are going to keep trying. I am considering buying a clear blue easy fertility monitor.

Has anyone ever used one of these? I am trying to decide if they are worth the cost. We are wanting to try to conceive again as soon as possible.

Praying for all you ladies to get your BFP soon and lots of baby dust to everyone :)

Hi Bross,

Sorry about your loss! :hugs:

I bought the CBFM just before I fell pregnant and have used it since my first cycle after my MC. It's picking up my hormones but as my doctor said on Thursday, the hormones may do the right thing but the egg may not be released. This cycles been a bit different on the monitor for me but I've just had my peak so fingers crossed. It might be expensive but long term it will help you know what's going on x

Hi hun, i have a cmfm but i havent used it this time round, i prefer the normal OPK's x

Hi ladies,

Heartburn
tingly and full breasts

God Bless!

Sounds like you could be ovulating hun :flower: Im sorry for your loss.

7 dpo here, just waiting it out! x

Thank a lot! Hope you get some good news!:hugs:

welcome to our newbies, sorry for your lisses, but I hope you all get your bfp soon.

I'm glad I'm not aline in the tww, can't wait to see sime more exciting news on this thread.

Mrs M:: I loooooooove your profile pic!!
Loraloo: when are you planning on testing? Ir are you waiting till af is late?

Afm: officially in the tww, 3 dpo today, yeah!!

How is everyone??? Anything I've missed? Going to have a read back!

Hi danni how are you and the twins getting on how many weeks are you? Im ok we are snowy here inthe south west so took day off as scared of driving in these conditions in my condition! Got 12 wks scanon 2nd im bricking it, but just had a bout of ms so think things are ok!! Xxx

Hello lovely ladies, it's been a while, I hope you're all well, always in my thoughts. Much love xxxx

Hello ladies,am new here and I am seriously worried to know when to start BDing....had 2 m/c last year,one in march and the other in oct....and I ttc in Dec and my lmp in dec was 10 n on new year PT was negative and on 21 jan had another chemical m/c according to my Dr. And confused on when to start BDing cos can't wait until Af....want to start right away...........Need advice .(Y)

Hi ladies... I just wanted to share our good news, I know it's always a bit tough to do this on this board, but you've been with me in the roughest of times after we lost our little angel last winter and without your emotional support this wouldn't have happened.

So this past Wednesday, we finally welcomed our little Amelie Brynn, at 41 weeks and 3 days. She's a tiny tike - 2.992kg / 6.6lbs, born after a long drawn out labor, failed induction and finally an unplanned csection. But she is doing well and is entirely perfect. We're besotted.

I still follow you all on this thread and wish you much rainbow baby dust.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 0
That's awesome Chele! I'm so glad that you finally have your little bundle of joy! :)

Congrats chele!!! She's beautiful!!

Hi faye! How are you doing? Hope everything is ok for you.

Oyinkan: welcome to our thread. Doctors would want you to wait until your first af to start ttc for dating purpose. Apart from that, if you are not having any complications following your mc, there is no medical reason to wait you may ovulate, you may not. It all depends, as your hormones may be all over the place for a while after you mc.
Wish you the best!

Dodger: loving the spoiler ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->