• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting a new cycle.....come join!

tyvm, will try and find it later x

Conswayala has the :witch: showed her face yet? x

No :witch: yet.......no spotting yet either.....and I still can't fully tell if my Cervix is open or not. I should stop checking cause it is freaking me out. Sometimes my cycle is 29 days....I think I avergae at 28.5....yes I even went to the trouble of figuring that out!! :rofl:

ok prob tmi but am about to go on a search for mine :rofl:

think i got it but not 100% :rofl: couldnt get my finger any further up there though! seems to be high ( i think) and squidgy. any ideas what it means?

ps not sure if it is open or closed. god im useless!

It really is weird when you first try finding it, once you know what you are feeling for it will make sense, takes a few tries...trust me!!

When it is very high, that means (for the most part) that you are approaching, or Ovulating. I find in the morning my Cervix is always high....no matter what. I try to check it for a more accurate record in the afternoon. So if you can't reach it, you may be approaching, or ovualting. It will be open during ovualtion.

Sam, I'm the same I still don't know if I have found it!!!

if its squidgy it sounds like you could be ovulating or approching ovulation it takes lots of practice to figure it all out and mine just does as it pleases lol

Conswayla im so excited for you no :witch: plzzzzzzzzzzz let it stay away for you!!!!!!!

Ok well i have had very stressful evening nothing to do with ttc but ill tell you anyway. I am potty traning my 2 year old daughter (3 next week) she has been fine for past couple of months going on potty no accidents but i keep a nappy on her thru the night as we arent quite at that stage yet, anyway we get up around 9am i take her nappy of put her knickers on and then we set about our day she has been drinking lots of juice cups of tea water and had 3 ice lollies!! and she hasnt done 1 single wee all day! nothing on the potty her knickers are bone dry and her tummy very swollen by tonight im panicking lots kept her up 10pm comes and i think right 13 hours no wee's at all this isnt normal for a 2 year old phoned nhs direct the nurse was very shocked and sounded very worried she also hasnt opened her bowels at all today. She started saying she needs to get further advice from a senior nurse and will ring me bk in few min but it could indicate a problem with her kidneys and they might send ambulance to take her in right away, i come in living room crying my eyes out put a nappy on her and start getting her ready to go into hospital then all of a sudden 'YEAAA MEEEE WEE NOOOWWW GOT NAPPY ONNNN' i felt the heat coming of her nappy!!!!!!!! the wee was massive then she opened her bowels. So they ring me bk and i tell them what she has done i said i think she has done it cos she wanted a nappy she didnt want her knickers on she said to take her to GP tomoz cos its really not good for a little girl to hold her urine for 13 hours straight (if not longer if i hadnt put a nappy on) so im going to take her in. Anyway sorry if i have ranted i needed it. I was so scared tonight.

well it cant be ov, cos thats already been done lol. maybe i just need to get used to feeling it and will soon get the hang of what it means etc

Aaawww Claire poor we mite. Least she knows not to pee or poo in her knickers but holding it in like that could not be good. Best to keep reinforcing her to tell you when she needs to pee when wearing her knickers. Well definately get her checked out anyway and hopefully she will be fine. :hugs:

conswayla any news??

well 6dpo for me boobs arent sore or anything no back pain dont feel anything creamy CM again this is 4 days running v strange, and i have thrush i think havent had that for so long but i think i have it im very itchy!! sorry if TMI there ;) anyway that could be the creamy CM couldnt it no smell or anything to it will get sum cream from chemist.

xx

Thats too bad about your little one Claire!! I worked in a daycare for 4 years and potty rtained many kids, and a lot of them would hold it until they had a diaper on. Its strange how they can do that, but I am so glad she is okay!!

CD 29......no :witch: yet and I have been checking A LOT!!! Last night my CP was really low, but it definatley feels closed, I am not sure why I think it feels open sometimes? But I checked and checked and there is nothing there. I little bit of ewcm, but a little, I am mostly dry. My bb's are more swollen and sore this AM, I feel no cramps or nothing. I feel nothing!! So I wish it would just come, that would help me get on with it. I have had some 29 day cycles so I am sure she will be here today!!

The creamy CM claire is a good sign, many girls have that through the 2ww and end up being preggo!!

ive just randomly started yawning. was fine until 5 min ago :rofl:

conswayala i am very excited for you!!!!!! keep me posted!!

I think the creamy CM is just cos of the thrush and i have probs got that from checking myself to much lol

I will!! Damn this :witch:!! Like, seriously! If I am in fact NOT preggo (which is probably the case....I know I'm a downer this month lol) then why can't she just commmmmmmme!! It's driving me nuts :muaha:

Your getting close to Sam, when are you going to test?

I will!! Damn this :witch:!! Like, seriously! If I am in fact NOT preggo (which is probably the case....I know I'm a downer this month lol) then why can't she just commmmmmmme!! It's driving me nuts :muaha:

Your getting close to Sam, when are you going to test?

sunday :)

got ready for bed and my boobs are so itchy :rofl:

Well when my OH came in from work i was on my hands and knees scrubbing the floor and he said to me 'oh mi god your boobs look massive they have grown' :happydance: dont know if its anythin to be excited about could just be period related but i havent noticed it before they keep popping out of my bra lol...its a bit early thou for preg symptoms isnt it. :hissy:

claire, how many dpo are you again? Either way, who cares! He obviously was looking and that ain't a bad sign.... :)

Hi ladies, any symptoms I'm getting I had them last time so I am putting it down as I don't have any early pg symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->