Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Yes thank you lol!! I figured they were reading it wrong!! :)

Yeah because I automatically assumed the test line was where the control is until I looked at C and T lol so its totally possible that they thought it was negative :p

I got the pos opk feb 15-17 and today the 18th in the morning I took a test that was neg and I just took one at 5pm and it was pos again!! 4 days of pos opk!! I hope others have had this happen!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 4
Twinsie welcome! I know that more men have low T these days because of the estrogen they get from the water.. Which comes from birth control in our sewer! Gross huh? You might try drinking purified water (like in those big jugs), and it's good for you anyway especially when you conceive. It will keep neurotoxins out of your blood when babys brain is in those most important formative weeks :) it's cheap too! I also would REALLY recommend the book Making Babies to you. It gives simple prescriptions based on highly specific fertility situations, like it recommends CoQ10 for low sperm count and I took it too As it helps pelvic blood flow AND miscarriage has been linked to its deficiency. I loved its "let's do this" attitude especially over some books that were like um... Eat more eggs and relax more? Lol. It's definitely worth a shot. We tried with no hint of a BFP for 6 months and I read the book month 7 and went all in with the supplements and got my BFP that month! I'm 9 weeks and our little peanut looks perfect in there. Can't wait to hear hubby's SA results!

Megan yeah that is definitely +opk! They just misread the T and the C :)

Twinsie welcome! I know that more men have low T these days because of the estrogen they get from the water.. Which comes from birth control in our sewer! Gross huh? You might try drinking purified water (like in those big jugs), and it's good for you anyway especially when you conceive. It will keep neurotoxins out of your blood when babys brain is in those most important formative weeks :) it's cheap too! I also would REALLY recommend the book Making Babies to you. It gives simple prescriptions based on highly specific fertility situations, like it recommends CoQ10 for low sperm count and I took it too As it helps pelvic blood flow AND miscarriage has been linked to its deficiency. I loved its "let's do this" attitude especially over some books that were like um... Eat more eggs and relax more? Lol. It's definitely worth a shot. We tried with no hint of a BFP for 6 months and I read the book month 7 and went all in with the supplements and got my BFP that month! I'm 9 weeks and our little peanut looks perfect in there. Can't wait to hear hubby's SA results!

Thanks:hugs: I feel the love and support on this thread! :). I actually read about that book on another thread and someone else was giving it rave reviews as well, I think I need to get it! I'm all about vitamins and supplements to try and help things naturally. Thanks so much!!

I hope it all works out, if I read anything about problems with testosterone that seems helpful I'll be sure to post it!

Hi Daphne! Obviously my name is Megan, I'm 25 and from Canada!

I have been using an app on my phone for two months tracking CM, AF, OPK, BD and all the symptoms, food etc! It's an amazing app which helped me to figure out when I test! I never thought id get a positive opk but I was so happy to!

I stopped BC pill in October and had AF approx every 32 days Oct 22, nov 23, dec 24 but then I missed January all together and thought I was pregnant, tested a lot with many BFN! And now this month I was waiting to get AF to start tracking my cycle again. But when I tested with OPK and got a huge definitive Positive for ovulation I was shocked that I would even ovulate after missing AF all together! We BD twice the night before I got a pos opk, once the night if tested and then skipped a day and bd again!

Sorry for such a long winded reply, it's just nice to talk to people who were also ttc! Any advice or suggestions are welcome! By the way Inuit took another opk and it was very faint like, neg. so my surge lasted from the 15th to the 17th.

Welcome! My name is Michelle, and I've been ttc for 7 months, as my signature says. :) my DH and I got married last year and have been ttc ever since! I'm going for my first fertility appt next week and DH is getting a SA so we can try to make something happen! :happydance:

Temp dip today. No doubt AF is on her way (expected tomorrow). Fortunately, I see the RE tomorrow. The last time I saw him, he told me that once I reached a goal weight that he set, he would put me on Femara for my very low AMH. Well, I've reached the goal weight. So, hopefully, I'll get the Femara tomorrow to start this cycle. Fx!

Sorry to see the temp drop, but fx for you getting femara! :hugs:

Hi ladies! I've been stalking this thread for a few days and wanted to say hi!! I'm Jamie. 30 years old and DH is 35. We got married in oct and have been ttc since, with no luck yet! Found out last week that DH has significantly low testosterone so we went to an endocrinologist and are having more testing done. Anyone have a similar experience? Would love some advice if you do! Or I'll just take some support! :) you all seem so friendly !!

Hoping you all get your BFPs soon!!

Welcome! I hope your BFP is right around the corner!

Question.. Who is the author? I was just looking on Amazon and it looks like there are a lot of books with that title. I don't want to mistakenly order the wrong one :haha:

I got the pos opk feb 15-17 and today the 18th in the morning I took a test that was neg and I just took one at 5pm and it was pos again!! 4 days of pos opk!! I hope others have had this happen!

I have def had this happen! One cycle I had positive OPKs for 10 days past ovulation!!! I thought I was preggers due to it but I guess its not uncommon at all in both BFN and BFP cycles. My doctor told me that sometimes it takes much longer than the "usual" for the LH to leave ur system enough and plus we have a second surge during our TWW so apparently this is the reason they say "Stop testing after your first positive opk." Ive never been good with this! Lol. Once/If u end up temping tho, ull know uve oed regardless due to the temp shift. I wish u were temping, as I'm curious as to whether uve already oed or are about to O! I guess we'll see in a wk or two whether it passed before today or not! As a rule of thumb when you are not temping, they say to count your last positive opk as "possible O day" for when ur estimating your expected :af: day just so if ur still getting BFN and no AF, u'll know there's still time. Id BD still if u can as well even tho its very possible u have already oed, again without temps, there's no true way of knowing on your own. I wish u the best of luck for this cycle! :) :dust:

Hey there everyone :) I had posted on another thread about my 3 days of pos opk and showed a photo of the test and someone said it was neg, but the instructions and online articles say it was pos. I attached a photo to check with all you lovely ladies, the test line was darker than the control line for 3 days straight!

Thanks in advance for responses :)

That's 100% positive too. Again it could very well be a secondary surge tho. What CD are you on?

Hey there Michelle! I'm glad you are hopefully getting what you've wanted for so long! Hopefully all goes well!! Keep us posted!

And phew glad to know it's not uncommon for multiple pos opks!! We BD everyday since the 14th to the 18th except for the 17th took a break. Will def BD either every day or every other day until AF!
And will absolutely start bbt if I get AF

I am very interested in seeing if I get a big dip tomorrow or not. Its very unusual for me not to have a pre-o level dip by 6dpo so I was def shocked when todays temp still went up. I wonder why my charts have suddenly been so pretty looking for the first 9 days or so of my cycles! I wish they'd all be ugly unless of a BFP!! lol!

I'm not exactly sure of CD because I missed January's AF complelty! But AF was due jan 24-jan 29 so if I go by that day then I'm on CD 21?

Michelle if you're in the U.S. it should be the first one that pops up by Sami something.. It has a cute little baby facing away from you on it. I loved it! You don't have to read the whole thing either. But the beginning really opened my eyes to how sort of careless doctors can be about fertility. And it empowers you to great awesome treatment if the supplements don't work for you!

I am very interested in seeing if I get a big dip tomorrow or not. Its very unusual for me not to have a pre-o level dip by 6dpo so I was def shocked when todays temp still went up. I wonder why my charts have suddenly been so pretty looking for the first 9 days or so of my cycles! I wish they'd all be ugly unless of a BFP!! lol!

It sounds very promising for you Mary!! FX!!! :hugs:
I would love a temp spike or dip tomorrow I need some change in my chart its getting boring lol

You all inspired me to go out and get a BBT!! Can't wait to find out if I get a BFP or AF to start charting my temp!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 3
Hey there everyone :) I had posted on another thread about my 3 days of pos opk and showed a photo of the test and someone said it was neg, but the instructions and online articles say it was pos. I attached a photo to check with all you lovely ladies, the test line was darker than the control line for 3 days straight!

Thanks in advance for responses :)

Yip that is one insane positive OPK and the other one was as well.

Daphne had a few days of positives as well on her BFP cycle so FX for you. Just try and keep up the :sex: until you see that tests go negative and stay that way :winkwink:

I'm excited to see your BBT but I hope you rather get a BFP before then.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->