• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I got some sure predicts and I see nothing. So, I'm thinking the frer was a fluke.

12 DPO. Just waiting for AF now.

Attachments

• IMG_6585.jpg
    IMG_6585.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 6
AF got me this morning and DH was sad about it. It really threw me for a loop bc while he is on board with TTC, he is terrified of the financial implications of a second day care bill. DH's can be baffling!

Wow that frer was sooooo convincing. How crazy!! Frer used to be so reliable, and now they are crap!!! Sorry about af! So glad we don't have to worry about daycare!!!

I know. I think I'm going to stop using FRERs and use OSOM from here on out.

I've decided to start taking Maca, Ubiquinol, and DHEA again. I got pregnant within 3 months of starting them last time after 2.5 years of trying. So, maybe I can repeat the magic.

That sounds like a good plan!!

I'm pretty sure I ovulated this past weekend. I had ewcm and some pinching. We did dtd and aren't using protection. I'm definitely not thinking that natural conception will ever be an option for us, but it would be crazy if it happened!! My Ob had once suggested getting on BC, but I told her that it took us 6 years to get pregnant with Gage so I didn't think we needed it lol.

I've decided to start taking Maca, Ubiquinol, and DHEA again. I got pregnant within 3 months of starting them last time after 2.5 years of trying. So, maybe I can repeat the magic.

That's great to hear! I've read a lot about the benefits of ubiquinol/CoQ10 and DHEA. I take a water-soluble form of CoQ10 for better absorption.

Any suggestions on what to look for in the Maca?

Thanks!

Here's some info on Maca. https://natural-fertility-info.com/improve-your-fertility-with-maca.html

Thanks!

Any particular form you recommend? I used to take regular CoQ10 until I learned that the body absorbs almost none of it compared to a water and fat-soluble form. Is this a concern for Maca?

Not that I'm aware of. I know that you have to take ubiquinol rather than CoQ10 to see the benefits. I've never seen anything like that about Maca.

Random question for you all.... do you ever get super dark OPKs before AF?

Have you taken a hpt? I know that LH and HCG are very similar and opks can light up with hcg.

I have but got a bfn this morning. I feel like I have some insanely low shadow of a line on a wondfo but think it's nothing. Stark white frer. Opk is so dark though!

That's crazy! I feel like if the opk was positive off of hcg then a hpt would for sure pick it up, but you never know!! Fx!

Its not quite positive yet but very dark! And with smu. I've also heard that some women get a second sure right before AF so it's probably that. My temp has never ever been above the cover line at 12dpo so I guess the vitamin b6 is working! Yay for a longer LP at least I guess!

Just wanted to say a big thank you for all your support on this thread a few years back when I was sure I was pregnant but sadly, was just very late (I had irregular periods) and the other symptoms turned out to be nothing.

I am now ecstatic to tell you that after OVER SEVEN YEARS of trying, I finally got y very first BFP!! I'm now at 6 weeks so still very early days. Awkward timing as I'm getting married in 13 days time and my boobs are already bigger (they were pretty large to start with) and I'm worried I won't fit into the dress. Luckily, my future mother in law is a whizz at dressmaking so I'm hoping she can help.

I know I'm a long way out of the danger zone and because I'm 39, the risks are even greater. However, I'm trying to stay positive and not panic at every little twinge. We are absolutely thrilled to bits and cannot wait to finally start our little family.

I hope this post gives you all hope that it CAN happen even if it's been a long time. I'm also living proof that it's probably true when they say it can often happen when you least expect it. We'd pretty much given up hope and assumed it would never happen naturally; we were going to ask for help after the wedding. Still can't quite believe it.

Good luck everyone. Xxx

Congrats Scarlet!

AFM - I'm expecting AF tomorrow. I actually felt pretty good about my chances this month for some reason. I have tested a LOT and both yesterday and today got promising looking tests. 1 of them each day. I couldn't replicate those tests even in the same sample, though. SO weird. Since I'm not temping this TTC go round, I got curious and took my temp this afternoon while laying around. It was quite high for 13 DPO. I'm just so over this weird cycle.

Just wanted to say a big thank you for all your support on this thread a few years back when I was sure I was pregnant but sadly, was just very late (I had irregular periods) and the other symptoms turned out to be nothing.

I am now ecstatic to tell you that after OVER SEVEN YEARS of trying, I finally got y very first BFP!! I'm now at 6 weeks so still very early days. Awkward timing as I'm getting married in 13 days time and my boobs are already bigger (they were pretty large to start with) and I'm worried I won't fit into the dress. Luckily, my future mother in law is a whizz at dressmaking so I'm hoping she can help.

I know I'm a long way out of the danger zone and because I'm 39, the risks are even greater. However, I'm trying to stay positive and not panic at every little twinge. We are absolutely thrilled to bits and cannot wait to finally start our little family.

I hope this post gives you all hope that it CAN happen even if it's been a long time. I'm also living proof that it's probably true when they say it can often happen when you least expect it. We'd pretty much given up hope and assumed it would never happen naturally; we were going to ask for help after the wedding. Still can't quite believe it.

Good luck everyone. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"