Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Staying hopeful!! That pos opk was the 4th day in a row of positives! And I'm excited to start temping if I need to! Def have a lot of reading to do on the subject. My fiancé was like "what's a bbt"? �� it's fun explaining it all, and I feel crazy for how interested and exciting this all is to me! He's just like "let's BD"! Hah!! For many months now he's constantly saying "let's make a baby, I want you to hve my baby, I can't wait for you to get pregnant"! ��

He sounds so cute and with him wanting it so much he won't be bothered by the thermometer beeps every morning.

It's actually quite easy so this I my quick breakdown:
1. Keep thermometer on nightstand next to your bed or under your pillow
2. Take your temp the same time EVERY day even weekends. So set your alarm
3. Do not do anything like move, go pee, talk, drink water (or fart :rofl: ) before you have not taken your temp
4. Either remember it, write it down or put it in on Fertility Friend (awesome chart tracking app online and it is free unless you decide to pay for the VIP package)
5. I googled how to get my chart linked to my signature and you can follow those steps
6. Leave the rest to us and we'll interpret for you :haha:

You'll see your temps are lower in the beginning of your cycle and higher in the TWW
So no worries if they go up and down in the beginning. Fertility Friend will read your temps and if you note your opks on there. Once you have 3 consecutive days of higher temps than the rest of the month you will get a huge red plus sign on your chart (cross hairs) confirming ovulation :D

Hope that makes sense

Very informative, more so then all the stuff I have read online so far! Thank you!

Sorry about AF. :(. I hope Clomid does the trick and you get your BFP this cycle!

Very informative, more so then all the stuff I have read online so far! Thank you!

We are a very informative group here, lol :). I think we all get very interested in all of the trying part of TTC and so "Dr. Google" becomes our best friend and we all share the info we find :). This whole thread has so many questions answered if someone were to read all the way through it...I never ever thought I would WANT to know the stuff I know now but its very, very interesting to me. It sounds like u are already into the TTC madness! :haha:. Hopefully you'll have your BFP soon and can have pregnancy madness instead, lol. :)

RE appt in 5 hours. Fx for some good news and some Femara for this cycle!

I'm not exactly sure of CD because I missed January's AF complelty! But AF was due jan 24-jan 29 so if I go by that day then I'm on CD 21?

How long was the cycle before the 21 days? I'm asking because since AF didn't show, its still considered the same cycle, as ovulation or menstruation hasn't occurred so a new one didn't begin. Id say your CD right now would be however long its been since your last period was here. You just keep counting on the days until your period or BFP shows, no matter how long. I know women who had 120+ day cycles...im actually one of them. When I first came off my bcp when I was younger, I missed AF for 4 whole months!! Sometimes it can be due to cysts and/or its due from your hormones not being quite regulated yet after birth control so it can take time for AF some cycles straight off of bcp due to not ovulating until really late or not ovulating at all (which is EXTREMELY common after bcp). I hope this helps. It'll help ur docs to know ur EDD if you know the real CD your on. Good luck hun. I hope that made sense to you.

I am very interested in seeing if I get a big dip tomorrow or not. Its very unusual for me not to have a pre-o level dip by 6dpo so I was def shocked when todays temp still went up. I wonder why my charts have suddenly been so pretty looking for the first 9 days or so of my cycles! I wish they'd all be ugly unless of a BFP!! lol!

It sounds very promising for you Mary!! FX!!! :hugs:
I would love a temp spike or dip tomorrow I need some change in my chart its getting boring lol

Your temps are very stable which can sometimes be a good sign but we dont know ur "norm" so we dont know if stable is ur usual BUT I would like to think its a good sign for you :) fx!

I did have a bit of a dip today from yesterdays temp but its still up higher than many other post-O temps so FX its an ID :). I truly dont expect it to be, as it would just be INSANE if some how a bfp came right before IVF. I feel pretty darn certain that our sticky bean will be snug in my tummy by late April :)

Oh yea! On another great note, we actually signed our new lease and will be in our new home 100% for sure by March 1st! It seems alot of good is happening for us starting in March. :). We have been at my parents 6 months too long! Lol. (its been 6 1/2 months!) I am so extremely happy to have our OWN home again! Yay! I'm really happy he did the lease with us now as well because that shows he is being serious, u know? We thought all would be good but its nice to have it confirmed. I cannot wait! :happydance:

RE appt in 5 hours. Fx for some good news and some Femara for this cycle!

FX hun! I trust all will go well :hugs:

I did have a bit of a dip today from yesterdays temp but its still up higher than many other post-O temps so FX its an ID :). I truly dont expect it to be, as it would just be INSANE if some how a bfp came right before IVF. I feel pretty darn certain that our sticky bean will be snug in my tummy by late April :)

Oh yea! On another great note, we actually signed our new lease and will be in our new home 100% for sure by March 1st! It seems alot of good is happening for us starting in March. :). We have been at my parents 6 months too long! Lol. (its been 6 1/2 months!) I am so extremely happy to have our OWN home again! Yay! I'm really happy he did the lease with us now as well because that shows he is being serious, u know? We thought all would be good but its nice to have it confirmed. I cannot wait! :happydance:

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

I'm so happy about everything going well Mary! New car, new apartment and IVF.
IF you do not get your BFP this cycle then all the universe is pointing too is March being the IT cycle :hugs:

Good news mary!! I can't imagine the stress of combining families!! Fx for your dhs sa today!

Yesterday I started thinking and realized that I had one more refill of ovulation meds. So I called walgreens and they confirmed that its still there. So when we do start trying im going to do my meds one month and that month we are going to use the stork! Im pretty excited about it. Then I started thinking about our iuis, and was wondering if its possible to collect multiple sperm samples over a few weeks and then combine them all together for an iui, turns out it exists!! So maybe thats a possibility for us in the future!

That's awesome you have so much positive uplifting stuff going in right now! It can on,y get better from here :happydance: you will be pregnant soon, I can feel it! No stressors in your life and all good things!

GL with DHs SA!!! Fx results are great!

Good news mary!! I can't imagine the stress of combining families!! Fx for your dhs sa today!

Yesterday I started thinking and realized that I had one more refill of ovulation meds. So I called walgreens and they confirmed that its still there. So when we do start trying im going to do my meds one month and that month we are going to use the stork! Im pretty excited about it. Then I started thinking about our iuis, and was wondering if its possible to collect multiple sperm samples over a few weeks and then combine them all together for an iui, turns out it exists!! So maybe thats a possibility for us in the future!

The stork is an awesome idea! I actually referred that to Laura about a month or so ago. And it'll be combined with the med...ooo I'm excited for that cycle for you! I hope u get ur BFP by April with me!! :)

Your temps are very stable which can sometimes be a good sign but we dont know ur "norm" so we dont know if stable is ur usual BUT I would like to think its a good sign for you :) fx!

I'd like to think that is your ID! :) Great news for you...that would be amazing right before IVF!! Fx!

I wish I had my temp from just waking up right now. I woke up at 6 am it was 98.31 then fell back asleep for 4 hrs and now its 98.86! But I'm so glad I woke up on time today because otherwise I would be thinking that today's my temp spike and I would be freaking out lol

Thank you ladies! :) I am so amazed with all that has finally been going right since 2015 has begun!

I agree with u Pamela, my 6 wk cycle starting in march will def be the one! :) I can feel it in my bones!
DH's SA is postponed until tomorrow, as I didn't know the clinic doesn't accept sperm after 11a.m (lol) so we're going to bring it in tomorrow. Everything happens for a reason so maybe we needed that extra day for the best results. FX for those results! Hopefully they get back to us quickly!

TTC, my fingers are still crossed over here for you! :) I hope all goes well with the SA and ur appt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->