I'm a little freaked out today. DH and I decided to NTNP after Bella was born since it took us 2.5 years of trying hard to conceive her. We figured it wouldn't happen again for us and if it did, we could live with that. Today, about a week before AF is expected, I had some cramping that I blew off as nothing. Then, a few hours later, I had some brown tinged mucous discharge that looked a lot like IB. SO, while I wouldn't mind another child, the thought of two under a year old scares the bejesus out of me. I haven't told DH bc I don't want to get him all worked up until I know. Maybe I'm just being paranoid and am putting the cart before the horse here. I really needed to get this off my chest, though.