Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I'm a little freaked out today. DH and I decided to NTNP after Bella was born since it took us 2.5 years of trying hard to conceive her. We figured it wouldn't happen again for us and if it did, we could live with that. Today, about a week before AF is expected, I had some cramping that I blew off as nothing. Then, a few hours later, I had some brown tinged mucous discharge that looked a lot like IB. SO, while I wouldn't mind another child, the thought of two under a year old scares the bejesus out of me. I haven't told DH bc I don't want to get him all worked up until I know. Maybe I'm just being paranoid and am putting the cart before the horse here. I really needed to get this off my chest, though.

Oh wow, two under one would have been nuts!

Michelle how are you feeling?

So, we did a 180 on the decision regarding WTT. Because I'm psychoticly sadistic and 42 years old, DH and I are SORT of TTC again. Nothing extreme- just OPKs. I'm not going to get into all the temping and stuff again. If we aren't successful, that's absolutely fine. We were blessed with a beautiful baby, and I'm thrilled with that. I'd like to give her a similar age sibling, though. Since the time is ticking on my body(and it took us 2.5 years last time), we decided to get started trying again right away. After all, I certainly don't have another 2.5 years.

If anyone is interested, I'm 1 DPO today.

Oh wow! You are brave! I couldn't imagine having one right now, of course we aren't really preventing. But I wouldnt even know how to track cycles anyway since I havent gotten PPAF yet. The drs don't recommend pregnancy for a year after a CS anyway.

Well good luck Angela! That would be crazy if it happened so soon!

It's pretty crazy how we have literally stuck together until we all got bfps!

Thanks!!

Angela, so exciting to try again! Good luck!

Things are going well with me. Had my anatomy scan a couple of weeks ago and everything looked good. A couple weeks more until my next appt. I have a feeling the second half of this pregnancy will fly by! Got to find a daycare, set up a registry and buy stuff, clean out the house, decide if we want to take a babymoon, find a pediatrician, etc. Lots to do before she arrives!

It's pretty crazy how we have literally stuck together until we all got bfps!

I am so happy for all of you!!! I wish I was the one getting bfp as well, but I don't see it happening anytime soon, since I don't even have a guy for it :cry:

Just a quick note for those who don't know me, I was TTC for couple of years when this threat started back then under different names where we counted months. I was TTC with my friend using home insemination. After about 2 years, we gave up and I moved from NY to FL. Now I do not have a boyfriend, so I am just reading your updates :hugs:

Its lovely to see your little ones grow and some going for another one!!! :happydance:

Ibeach, have you considered doing iui with donor sperm?

Michelle how is baby doing? I saw on another thread that you have GD, it really sucks, but if you can control it with Diet it does sort of help with low weight gain and you get lots of ultrasounds!!!

Mary how are you?

Angela how is Bella? Where are you at with ttc?

Afm- Gage will be five months old tomorrow! The time flys! He loves his jumparoo, we got the rainforest one that makes monkey and elephant noises and he goes crazy in that thing. He is trying his hardest to scoot somewhere when he is on his tummy, but he hasn't figured it out yet and it makes him so mad lol. He is wearing 9 months clothes and I'm about to put him in size four diapers because he is a monster baby! He took his first airplane ride at the beginning of the month and did really really good both going to Texas and coming back. My family LOVED him and most of his days were spent being passed around from person to person so he was exhausted every night and slept amazing while we were there. I had weaned him from the breast shield which we used because his tongue tie had caused his latch to make my nipples bleed and crack. He was completely weaned by the end of may but I still couldn't get his latch right. He ended up causing me excruciating pain and I would just holler and cry when he would get on to bf. so I sadly had to stop nursing him. I cried. He still roots for my boob. He gets bottles of breast milk but I have a hard time keeping up with him with just pumping so he get formula too. I will just combi feed him for as long as I can. We have been doing it for about two weeks now and so far it's going good. I did get my first af, and it sucks. It has been 14 months without one. It also caused a dip in my supply, but it's on it's way back up. Overall he is just the happiest funniest baby. He is constantly looking around for something that makes him laugh. Whether it be us or the dogs or even himself jumping around, he is a very silly boy and I think he will be a clown! Will post pics!

IMG_1210.jpg
IMG_1178.jpg
IMG_1168.jpg

He is also eating oatmeal and rice cereal, I have started him on some home made purées too. So far he has tried bananas, apples, peas, blueberries, and peaches. Next up is squash!

Awww I'm so happy Gage is doing so well! Sorry you had some issues with breastfeeding, but sounds like you've got it figured out now! Combi feeding sounds like a good solution.

Things are going well here! The GD isn't bad, I do get extra scans, which is nice. :) And my numbers are usually in the range they need to be, so that's good. Honestly, I've been concerned about gaining enough weight! I was underweight when I got pregnant, but I've been able to put on about 15 lbs since then. Baby is still measuring a little smaller than she should be (22%... but up from 16% four weeks ago)! I've just been trying to eat food when I get hungry. DH keeps encouraging me to eat as much as I'm hungry for, so I'll gain weight! He says that the baby is taking all the fat from my legs and arms because they're thinner than normal. Not a bad problem to have, I guess, as long as baby is healthy!

I also got put on progesterone again until 36 weeks, because my cervix shortens with pressure on my stomach, so they want to make sure baby stays put! I hope she does!

You still have plenty of time for her to chunk up, she will probably put on the most weight toward the end. Do you have a name picked out?

Yeah it's working out great, just made me sad as my goal was 12 months But oh well he is healthy and happy and that's all that matters, and I guess 4 1/2 months is something to be proud of!

I couldn't bf at all. My milk just never came in. It was disappointing since I bf both of my grown DDs. Given how blessed we were to even have a baby at 42, though, I got over it quickly!

Bella is doing AWESOME! She is such a happy, even-tempered little girl! :)

Still ttc a sibling. I'm not really optimistic, but it feels less pressing after being blessed with a rainbow baby.

Attachments

• F5C084D5-3055-4353-94FB-7BF4CB8F57D4.jpg
    F5C084D5-3055-4353-94FB-7BF4CB8F57D4.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 20CB59DC-D38E-4E99-B99D-FA2AA5147EB6.jpg
    20CB59DC-D38E-4E99-B99D-FA2AA5147EB6.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1
Awwww love seeing the photos! Both of you have such cuties!

We have a couple of names we like, but haven't decided yet. Probably going to wait until she's born!

Hi y'all! Long time no talk :) I'm TTCing again and have been spending time on the boards. Mind me joining back up with the thread?

By the way, I've been checking in here and there and have been so thrilled to watch you all get prego and have your babes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->