Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

We've been great! I can't believe Leo is almost 2!! Isn't that nuts?!

How are all of you? Most everyone has had a baby recently right? Of course Michelle is prego :D

That is crazy!!! Two!!! My little boy just turned five months yesterday!!! We are going to go do another embryo transfer next summer to have number two.

My little girl is 4 months. Since I'm 42, the window is closing on my ability to give her a similar age sibling. So, we've decided to go ahead and TTC again. It is far less stressful this go around though. We've been blessed with a rainbow baby. So, whatever god's will is regarding a sibling is just fine.

*Pops Head in* Hello ladies :3 I saw this thread and thought I might pop by. :3 I hope everyone waiting on a BFP gets theirs! I'm waiting to see if I get lucky this go round :3 I had an MC back in February. Recently the now ex husband left, blaming me for the MC. But account to my tracking app, tomorrow I start O, so I have a very dear friend, who when we were teenagers liked me, who is willing to help me have the BFP I so desperately want.

I hope I get to have a BFP like you ladies soon ^_^

Welcome cowgirl! Good luck!

Obviously, the MC was not your fault. It is usually cause by a chromosomal abnormality. So, it's completely out of our control.

I got to tell you ladies, I'm just not feeling any optimism at all this month. :shrug:

Cramping at 4dpo. I don't know what is going on. I know it's too early for implantation but it's too early for AF, too. Bizarro.

Have I lost my mind? Can someone go to the top hpt on this page and look at it lightened, greyscale, and inverted and tell me what you think?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images176284

Looks like I may have a late implanter. I'm 11 DPO and I have the faintest of lines. Here is the original, the saturated, and the inverted pics.

Attachments

• IMG_6484.jpg
    IMG_6484.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6487.jpg
    IMG_6487.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6488.jpg
    IMG_6488.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 7
Cannot replicate with SMU and feeling crampy like AF is coming. Time will tell . . .

Omg!!!! Fx!!! I definitely see the line. Can you get a CB digital?

I think it is too early to register on a digital. I happen to have some sure predicts arriving today, though. Hopefully, that will enlighten me.

If I get a BFP tomorrow morning, I'll call my OB and get her to call in a prescription. So, yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->