Stopping BCP to TTC***Updates & Progress/Noted Changes Since Stopping BCP***24BFPs***

Congrats ms Elizabeth and Twinkie! And FX for you mrs hudson!
I can't believe this thread is still going!
My son is now 19 months old. We are NTNP for #2 but I haven't got a period back and Ds nurses around the clock still. My body feels very similar to how it did coming off BCP s so I'm sure it will ovulate soon! Lol

Thank you. I started to slow down feedings as I added whole milk to LO's diet....NTNP....and bam. FX for you. Since my bfp...my supply has dramatically dwindled. Wishing you the best. Keep us updated. I love the girls on here...such amazing support!

I got my cycle back around 9 months PP. Oliver started eating more solids and sort of sleeping better. I'm not giving him milk or dropping nursing sessions so I'm really surprised I did o. My back is absolutely killing me. I just can't wait to test. I hope it's OK for me to post updates here. I don't like jumping in random threads lol.

And can someone tell me if my avatar is sideways on your end? Because it is on mine and I dont know why.

Oh congrats ladies!!
We aren't thinking of having another one for some years, if ever, but I soooo miss being pregnant :D

Danna....I missed it too! We only sort of were NTNP because 40 is coming up really really soon for me. Figured it might take some time. Lol

Aw, congrats MrsE!

We're doing well. No babies planned over here for some time! Oliver has outgrown one of his allergies, yay! I think my pcos has come back as I've not had a period since June :( I got my little miracle baby though, so I'm happy! Hubby lost his job, so he's been home a lot. We've started our own business to see if that can bring in some cash, but I don't think it's enough. Glad everyone else is doing well! xxx

Thanks charmed. Unexpected as AF just returned myself.

I'm right there with you. Once again, I'm the sole income for the 5 of us....soon to be 6. *sigh*. Hopefully hubby finds something since I can't cover rent on my own. So I'm there with ya darling!

So glad Oliver feels better. We hit the terrible 2's...early. DS throws these fits if he can't have my fork or my straw. Sigh....

Hey danna and charmed! Sorry about the pcos and hubby losing his job.

I think I'm out for this cycle. I just don't feel pregnant. Like before I just kinda knew. I have a 17 day lp so I still have a week before af. For us, DH still is the only provider. I make money here and there being a doula but it mostly goes to my classes and books. Almost done with all that though. We just said eff and we want babies close in age so well make it work. We still have some extra money so it'll be OK. Plus he should be getting a manager position soon.

Oliver is trying to walk! My little late bloomer is almost on the go.

Walking!!!! It's all over now! You'll never rest! He's not a late bloomer! He's on his own schedule. DS isn't talking yet. Well....not with words I should say. He's on his own pace. That's how I look at it.

Sorry about this cycle. FX for next!

I know! He already crawls fast enough I can't keep up haha. I gave him a month to walk. He didn't sit until 9 months or stand. Crawled around 7. He's more focused on talking haha. He says more words than I can count. They seem to choose one or the other from what I've noticed.

And thanks. I don't know that for sure but I feel like af is coming. Don't feel like wasting a test.

Oh and... I hope she doesn't mind me saying this here but turtle and I met in person about a month ago!

They do focus! DS crawled for 1 week then skipped walking and started running at 10 months. It just happens so don't blink. I live in a world of "gaaaa....ga ga ga gaaaa" and Mama. Lol

So jealous!!! That's awesome you two met up!

Well..... I decided to poas last night. It was invalid as the control line didn't completely fill but the test half.way did. Went to Walgreens and bought a test this morning and it's positive! Faint but positive. I'm testing a week early so that doesn't surprise me. I bought a shirt for oliver that says "this is what an awesome brother looks like" so I'll put him in it before DH comes home. Holy crap man! Was not expecting this. I feel totally normal. Apparently DH has super sperm lol.

Congrats!! Can't believe some of you are having their second baby, it feels like yesterday we were all trying for our first! :D

That's awesomr about Turtle! How was she?

3 weeks left for me! I don't think I'll make it that long though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->