• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: ladies, i can only pop on quickly so sorry if message is short.

I'm afraid there was mostly english participants so unfortunatly a lot of people are teamed up with other UK residents. I tried to mix north and wests and do the best i could with what we had for June's sweet swap. I'm sure who ever organises it next month will try and swap round so everyone gets a fair stint. We'll just have to get creative girls!! :hugs:

Thanks for your hard work thelilbump! I'm sure it'll get rotated around eventually. Maybe if you have another UK girl you could just send them something unusual??

maybe homemade cookies or sweets for those partnered with other uk girlys????

Actually me and kitten are both english! will that work?

I'll happy swap with you if you want! I can try and find something interesting in my newsagent or something, lol. Whereabouts in England are you? x

im so excited! i just found something so perfect to send to wendino! woopwoop!

ive put them away out of sight until i send them :rofl:

yay!!! I am gonna re buy your stuff on my way to the post office :rofl: Me and Brian (OH) ate...6 EATMORE BARS! :rofl: in 2 days. I had bought myself some so I wouldn't be tempted with yours, but then I was...:rofl:

Ive had no reply from mer01 will buy and send as soon as she lets me know her dislikes and her address

I'll be posting mine out Friday most probably so could my buddy please pm me their details? x

Actually me and kitten are both english! will that work?

I'll happy swap with you if you want! I can try and find something interesting in my newsagent or something, lol. Whereabouts in England are you? x

I'm from Liverpool, I'll try and get some Everton Football mints to add a bit of 'culture' into the bundle haha

PM me your address :)

I have my stuff ready to go. Just waiting for xLaurax's PM with her mailing information, etc. and it'll go out the same day.

Still waiting on an address so i can send these sweets

hello ladies.

sorry just bobbing on to check this thread again. can't stop on long so sorry if message is a short rambling again!

serina if you give your partner a bit of time to respond then if she fails, taperjeangirl is on stand by!

Maybe we should give a closing date for buddies to respond? Then for anyone who's not had a response they can be partnered with others so others don't loose out? what ya think girls? x

I've had a response from the person I'm sending to, so will get my sweets posted out to her ASAP :) Thanks smartie!

Not heard from the person who's meant to be sending to me though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back