• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a response from the person I'm sending to, so will get my sweets posted out to her ASAP :) Thanks smartie!

Not heard from the person who's meant to be sending to me though...

me either...

I haven't heard from the person I'm supposed to send to yet. Should I send stuff out to someone else instead??

I posted a visitor msg on their profile telling them to PM it to me...

Ill be sending mine out by friday :)
Tasha maybe send her a PM, it might notify her by email?

I just don't want to be too pushy if she's not taking part anymore. Tiggertea have you heard from xLaurax??

I've just pm'd you tasha, didn't notice the visitor message lol!! I've pm'd tiggertea for her address too :)

Hi all :)

Im so sorry!

With the severe case of the female version of man flu, quitting smoking, Mike in hospital..blah blah..Ive not been on bnb for ages!!

Im still interested in participating, and ive got the message Tasha and will be sending something out :) Just PM me with your dislikes and ill get hunting :)

Thankyou so much for doing a great job with this thread :hugs: pls dont feel your stepping on anyones toes...im really greatful, and not as organised as you either :lol:

So ill just PM ema :)

Still no word from mer01 and i am being induced monday i have a mad crazy wk of hospital visits b4 this so would like to send these sweets as soon as possible xx

Still no word from mer01 and i am being induced monday i have a mad crazy wk of hospital visits b4 this so would like to send these sweets as soon as possible xx

Iv PM'd mer01 too as she is meant to be sending to me but heard nothing yet either. . . if she is not taking part anymore then Ill gladly swap and send to you serina instead!! :blush:

Iv PM'd mer01 too as she is meant to be sending to me but heard nothing yet either. . . if she is not taking part anymore then Ill gladly swap and send to you serina instead!! :blush:

Yeah that would be great :hugs: pm me your addy and likes and dislikes with being incuded monday i want to be sending my stuff out a.s.a.p x

Hey ladies :wave:

How r we all?

i've just been reading through and tryin to catch up with whats been goin on.

So... do you think something like the 7th June to hear responses from partners is a reasonable date? Just gives everyone a little bit of time to get online etc. Pm's are probably best as then you get email notification but whatever suits.

I understand why you would want to swap before hand though serina and i'll update the list when i have a bit more time.

If people let me know that they've not heard from a partner for sending or receiving then let me know from 7th- 11th june 11:59pm. on june 12 i shall make a FINAL revised list with the relevant changes. That sound fair girls? :hugs:

elli - :hug:

LOL yeah sounds good!

I might be a bit ahead of myself as I have no-one to swap with but bought some lovely retro sweets today!

I am starting to sound desperate now arent i! I just love different sweets!

Ooo yay! I'm off to look for something retro like that sometime early next week. God only know where i'm gonna find them tho! I've got a few bits that are made locally but i need some more, somethin a bit more excitin!

If u want me to wait until the 7th thats fine just may need a pm nearer the time to remind me as my mind will be awol :rofl: iam easy will do what suits x

any ideas what page the list's on? I can't remember who i'm supposed to send to :blush:

Updated suggested list of senders & receivers;

Senders > recipients

Tezzy > wendino

Wendino > Tezzy

Parkep > Deb_baby

Deb_baby > Parkep

Ema > Elli21

Elli21> Tasha41

Tasha41 > xlaurax

xlaurax > tiggertea

Tiggertea > Genkigemini

Genkigemini > Sarah88

Sarah88 > thelilbump

Thelilbump > Welshcakes79

Welshcakes79 > Chel27

Chel27 > Alice&bump

Alice&bump > Tinkabells (none sweets request)

Tinkabells > Annabanana9

Annabanana9 > smartie

Smartie > Bexy_22

Bexy_22 > Kitty1987

Kitty1987 > Serina27

Serina27 > Mer01

Mer01 > Donnaballona

Donnaballona > Butterflies

Butterflies > ilovemybump

ilovemybump > brightstar08

Brightstar08 > Ema

Dippy Yvanne > Kookie

Kookie> Dippy Yvanne

Waiting particpant - Kitten

here is the list x

taperjeangirl....i will take them off your hands ;)
Ema still not repsonded...
Ive already brought Tasha's things...and im excited!! Im sending them today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back