• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for reposting the list! :dohh: I missed it the first time! :happydance: I am so excited!

I've bought tiggerteas today, just pm'd to check she likes them and then i'll send them out to her tomorrow!! :)

Mer01 responded to my IM today sayign she is still taking part-I am her reciever. Thing is, we discussed yesterday that serina may of had to send to me instead as I hadnt heard from Mer!!

oh its such a mess. . . serina did you post them??? I hope not!! :dohh:

Wouldnt it be easier for 2 members to send to each other? Less confusing, then swap around every month?

Taperjeangirl...i think that might be easier...but if we keep the list for this time, as alot of us have already bought and are about to send :)

Mer01 responded to my IM today sayign she is still taking part-I am her reciever. Thing is, we discussed yesterday that serina may of had to send to me instead as I hadnt heard from Mer!!

oh its such a mess. . . serina did you post them??? I hope not!! :dohh:

Nope i got a pm off mer and as i was so busy i thought i would wait and come and see where i stood so i will send 2morro to mer if thats ok ? x

I'm shopping the rest of your stuff tomorrow xLaurax as Elyse is at her nana's :mrgreen:

Elli, I am going to pick up a few more things and make some homemade stuff over the weekend, hopefully be posting on Monday!

Will let you know if there is any change!

Is there anyone I should PM my Address to? Sorry, I am a little confused!

can i join? I can get some Thai candies and sweets,
what do i have to do? who can i post it to and who will give me some sweets?LOL

Wouldnt it be easier for 2 members to send to each other? Less confusing, then swap around every month?

I was going to do it this way originally (A sends to B and B sends to A). It would have been much easier! But...as i started going through the first few posts people had already said they were going to send to one and receive from another (A will send to B but B will send to C so C will need to send to A) so i just tried to follow the pattern and keep people happy.

Also, Ema doesn't have the internet for 2 weeks, I think it might be next week she's back on.

Updated 29/05/2009 suggested list of senders & receivers for June's swap ( click spoiler to reveal)

Senders > recipients

Tezzy > wendino

Wendino > Tezzy

Parkep > Deb_baby

Deb_baby > Parkep

Taperjeangirl > Elli21

Elli21> Tasha41

Tasha41 > xlaurax

xlaurax > tiggertea

Tiggertea > Genkigemini

Genkigemini > Sarah88

Sarah88 > thelilbump

Thelilbump > Welshcakes79

Welshcakes79 > Chel27

Chel27 > Alice&bump

Alice&bump > Tinkabells (none sweets request)

Tinkabells > Annabanana9

Annabanana9 > smartie

Smartie > Bexy_22

Bexy_22 > Kitty1987

Kitty1987 > Serina27

Serina27 > Mer01

Mer01 > Donnaballona

Donnaballona > Butterflies

Butterflies > ilovemybump

ilovemybump > brightstar08

Brightstar08 > taperjeangirl

Dippy Yvanne > Kookie

Kookie> Dippy Yvanne

Kitten > amy_lea..x

amy_lea..x > kitten

Kirsty x > pineappleluv

Pineaplleluv > kirsty x

**participants waiting - Ema & mylittlebubs.

I've swapped ema for Taperjeangirl so andrea your receiving from elli and sending to brightstar08. I've put ema to the waiting participants section and added mylittlebubs aswell. Serina/donna/mer01 i've left you as you are for now as i got a bit confused as what you are actually doing.

So, for everyone else, if you haven't heard from your partners by the 7th june i'll revise the list and do my best to make sure all senders also receive. Hope this is okay?

OOo excited! Should I PM my address to brightstar or wait for her to contact me?

you could maybe send her a pm just to see if she's still participating?

Updated 29/05/2009 suggested list of senders & receivers for June's swap ( click spoiler to reveal)

Senders > recipients

Tezzy > wendino

Wendino > Tezzy

Parkep > Deb_baby

Deb_baby > Parkep

Taperjeangirl > Elli21

Elli21> Tasha41

Tasha41 > xlaurax

xlaurax > tiggertea

Tiggertea > Genkigemini

Genkigemini > Sarah88

Sarah88 > thelilbump

Thelilbump > Welshcakes79

Welshcakes79 > Chel27

Chel27 > Alice&bump

Alice&bump > Tinkabells (none sweets request)

Tinkabells > Annabanana9

Annabanana9 > smartie

Smartie > Bexy_22

Bexy_22 > Kitty1987

Kitty1987 > Serina27

Serina27 > Mer01

Mer01 > Donnaballona

Donnaballona > Butterflies

Butterflies > ilovemybump

ilovemybump > brightstar08

Brightstar08 > taperjeangirl

Dippy Yvanne > Kookie

Kookie> Dippy Yvanne

Kitten > amy_lea..x

amy_lea..x > kitten

Kirsty x > pineappleluv

Pineaplleluv > kirsty x

**participants waiting - Ema & mylittlebubs.

I've swapped ema for Taperjeangirl so andrea your receiving from elli and sending to brightstar08. I've put ema to the waiting participants section and added mylittlebubs aswell. Serina/donna/mer01 i've left you as you are for now as i got a bit confused as what you are actually doing.

So, for everyone else, if you haven't heard from your partners by the 7th june i'll revise the list and do my best to make sure all senders also receive. Hope this is okay?

Hang on..im sending to Tasha41..and taperjeangirl is sending to me...and taperjeangirl is sending to brightstar08...thats how the list shows it too :)
U got me confused ..r u trying to keep me on my toes?? :rofl:

sorry! Yes. Actually, whoever does the list next should make sure you get a fairer deal next, get someone from abroad to send to you so we all get fair swaps. It was difficult with their being fewer people from abroad than uk residents. if we try to ensure that the uk people get fair turns in recieving/sending abroad

Like i said, i would of done it in pairs (as that would be much easier) but the first posters started this A>B>C>A pattern so i just followed suit so sorry if it gets confusing :hugs:

I wasntdigging at u hun, ur doing a fab job :) I was just getting confused cos i didnt know if id got it wrong.

I dont mind who i send to or recieve from...even if they are in the same country. :hugs:

aw i didn't think you were. Just thought it was an idea to point this out so when the list for next time is done everyones getting a fair do :headspin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back