Symptoms by DPO. AF or BFP??? (please read first post)

They were the first few days until yesterday. I’m thinking (hoping!) yesterday was implantation cramping. They are back as of right now but more mild. We will see how long they last today. Planning on POAS in 2 days (10dpo).

Good luck to you!!!

Pretty sure af will start today, but because I’m going insane waiting for her I’m going to write down the symptoms anyway. I’m not necessarily ttc, but we decided not to try and prevent it either about 2 cycles ago. I found this thread back in the summer during my first ever scare and I was looking for 2ww symptoms cause I was naive and thought there’d be absolute signs to look for. This was the best thread to read during the longest 2 weeks of your life, but also the worse! So many pms symptoms that you don’t even notice you get until you see it as someone else’s early pregnancy symptom.

This cycle we bd’d almost everyday from cd5 - cd20, so I’m a little more optimistic. So with all that said here’s my symptoms this cycle:

CD 15 - o day; only tentatively confirmed because cervix was SHOW and there was definite EWCM that turned watery through the day.

1 - 6 DPO I’m not going to note any symptoms from the first week since any symptoms here are usually caused by progesterone. Although the whole cycle since o day my poor bbs haven’t stopped hurting. They normally hurt for a day around ovulation, then don’t start hurting again until about 9DPO, so idk.

7 DPO - started noticing weird sensations in lower abdomen. Twingy/crampy/fluttery/bubbly I get little twinges as regular pms, but these have definitely felt stronger like intense anxiety type feeling. Exhaustion started here, too. I work at a gym that has 4 private tanning rooms, 1 has been out of service for months so I went in there on my lunch and passed out! I was late 10 mins coming back from lunch. I just couldn’t keep my eyes open another second. Exhaustion has continued since this day and has only gotten worse.

8 DPO - mood swings (especially weepiness) started. Normal for pms. But found out my brother and his fiancé are expecting and I’ve been jealous/sad since. Tiny, itty-bitty, no bigger than a flea sized spot of red blood when wiping. Didn’t feel any irritated skin down there so I’m pretty sure it came from inside

9- 10 DPO - same tiny tiny tiny spot of light brown discharge on 9 DPO, and then yellow snotty cm ever since. Nausea on and off, normal for pms though.. extremely anxious for some reason. Just this constant feeling in stomach like anxiety attack about to start. Even though I’m very tired all day, by the time I actually lay down to go to bed I CANNOT SLEEP!!! :( I’m sure the insomnia is contributing to the exhaustion during the day. But it’s like i can barely keep my eyes open all day, start falling asleep at 7/8pm watching tv with bf, and then go to lay down around 10 - and then wide awake till 1 am. I don’t get it.

11 DPO - I take a low dosage tramadol every morning because I have fibromyalgia and work in a high activity job so it helps control pain levels through the day. Never had a problem with taking it with morning coffee before, and I’ve been taking it on and off for 5 years now. This morning though it made me so sick I started throwing up in the parking lot outside of work before I could even get out of the car. Nausea = normal pms, vomiting= not normal at all.

12-17 DPO - didn’t note much from this time as I was on vacation and wasnt paying as much attention anymore. Af was supposed to start Christmas Eve (14 DPO) but didn’t show. I’ve been throwing up almost every day since 11 DPO, and every day nausea that feels like my whole stomach constricts. Also I have stretching pains in tummy. Boobs are still very sore and each with a hard lump behind nipples. Since 15 DPO I’ve just felt unwell. Aches all over, feel like I’m getting a cold. Stomach always feels active and bloated. Random af-like cramps in vagina area.

And that’s it up to today (17 DPO) I’m officially 4 days late for af (cd33) but I’m too afraid to spend money on a test because my cycle is normally 27-34 days. I originally thought it was 27-30 so the first time I was 32 days I spent $18 on a test, only for af to show literally as I was poas. So then I start waiting till I was 34 days and of course eventually a cycle came and I was 34 days and thought it would be for sure that time, went and bought a test annnnnd same thing happened, literally started spotting as I was wiping from poas. This time I’m not wasting the money and waiting until af shows, or CD 36.

Anniversary is on January 1st so it would be a nice anniversary present, but I’m afraid to get my hopes up again.

Last edited:
Hi all this is my first ever post so I apologise if my abbreviations are incorrect haha.

30 years old and first month TTC with my first child with my husband (3 boy from a previous relationship)

I usually have a 26 day cycle.
O day I estimate was 18-19th of this month so currently on 8dpo. Hoping to test on saturday!

Almost everyday since 1dpo I've been extremely bloated, gassy and sickly. Whilst getting my eyebrows done the other day i noticed it was really uncomfortable to lie on my back it felt like I had weights on my stomach! This evening my breasts also feel heavy and achy but I usually get that leading up to AF. AF due 2nd Jan. Tested today and of course as expected BFN! GL all and congratulations to all those with a bfp! X

Aww I think I’m out like I thought.. haven’t even started spotting yet but cervix is dropping and getting firm which always happens a few hours before af. Oh well, if she does show up at least now next cycle I can look at this cycle’s notes and see what is or isn’t normal. I hope it magically rises again like it was this morning:sad2:[-o<

Whatever way it goes I’ll update tomorrow morning I guess. Good luck to everyone else still waiting, my fingers are crossed for each and every one of you!

Aww I think I’m out like I thought.. haven’t even started spotting yet but cervix is dropping and getting firm which always happens a few hours before af. Oh well, if she does show up at least now next cycle I can look at this cycle’s notes and see what is or isn’t normal. I hope it magically rises again like it was this morning:sad2:[-o<

Whatever way it goes I’ll update tomorrow morning I guess. Good luck to everyone else still waiting, my fingers are crossed for each and every one of you!
Your not out till the red lady sings!! Fingers crossed .Keep us updated. I've never monitored my cervix before. I may do that next month. X

Ovulated on Dec 19. First time TTC. I never get cramps this time of the month. Usually get crampy 1-2 days before AF is due.

1-2dpo - light lower abdominal cramps and growling tummy

3-4dpo - bloated, lower abdominal cramps, tired, backache

5-6dpo - lower abdominal cramps, bloated, tired, backache, tingly warm sensation in boobs/nipples (mostly the left one)

7dpo - lower abdominal cramps, sharp cramp/pain in left side, super bloated, backache, tired (took a nap which I never do), little bit of nausea. Cramps have been constant (all day everyday since day after ovulation)

8dpo - light lower abdominal cramps, legs sore to the touch, tingling in boobs, backache, tired, caved and tested around 3pm with bfn, no cramps after that

AF due Jan 2nd.
You have exactly the same O day and AF is also due 2nd Jan for me too! I have all the same symptoms too! My post is on pg317 good luck to you!!

Hi all this is my first ever post so I apologise if my abbreviations are incorrect haha.

30 years old and first month TTC with my first child with my husband (3 boy from a previous relationship)

I usually have a 26 day cycle.
O day I estimate was 18-19th of this month so currently on 8dpo. Hoping to test on saturday!

Almost everyday since 1dpo I've been extremely bloated, gassy and sickly. Whilst getting my eyebrows done the other day i noticed it was really uncomfortable to lie on my back it felt like I had weights on my stomach! This evening my breasts also feel heavy and achy but I usually get that leading up to AF. AF due 2nd Jan. Tested today and of course as expected BFN! GL all and congratulations to all those with a bfp! X
Fingers crossed for you!! I get that feeling you say like weights on your stomach! I hope it’s not another pms thing I never noticed! :af:

Fingers crossed for you!! I get that feeling you say like weights on your stomach! I hope it’s not another pms thing I never noticed! :af:
Aw gosh I hope not I've never noticed it before but I suppose if AF shows then it's ANOTHER symptom I'll know to recognise next month

Took a test today couldn't resist. I'm either 9 or 10 BPO and BFN will try again in a couple of days

Pretty sure af will start today, but because I’m going insane waiting for her I’m going to write down the symptoms anyway. I’m not necessarily ttc, but we decided not to try and prevent it either about 2 cycles ago. I found this thread back in the summer during my first ever scare and I was looking for 2ww symptoms cause I was naive and thought there’d be absolute signs to look for. This was the best thread to read during the longest 2 weeks of your life, but also the worse! So many pms symptoms that you don’t even notice you get until you see it as someone else’s early pregnancy symptom.

This cycle we bd’d almost everyday from cd5 - cd20, so I’m a little more optimistic. So with all that said here’s my symptoms this cycle:

CD 15 - o day; only tentatively confirmed because cervix was SHOW and there was definite EWCM that turned watery through the day.

1 - 6 DPO I’m not going to note any symptoms from the first week since any symptoms here are usually caused by progesterone. Although the whole cycle since o day my poor bbs haven’t stopped hurting. They normally hurt for a day around ovulation, then don’t start hurting again until about 9DPO, so idk.

7 DPO - started noticing weird sensations in lower abdomen. Twingy/crampy/fluttery/bubbly I get little twinges as regular pms, but these have definitely felt stronger like intense anxiety type feeling. Exhaustion started here, too. I work at a gym that has 4 private tanning rooms, 1 has been out of service for months so I went in there on my lunch and passed out! I was late 10 mins coming back from lunch. I just couldn’t keep my eyes open another second. Exhaustion has continued since this day and has only gotten worse.

8 DPO - mood swings (especially weepiness) started. Normal for pms. But found out my brother and his fiancé are expecting and I’ve been jealous/sad since. Tiny, itty-bitty, no bigger than a flea sized spot of red blood when wiping. Didn’t feel any irritated skin down there so I’m pretty sure it came from inside

9- 10 DPO - same tiny tiny tiny spot of light brown discharge on 9 DPO, and then yellow snotty cm ever since. Nausea on and off, normal for pms though.. extremely anxious for some reason. Just this constant feeling in stomach like anxiety attack about to start. Even though I’m very tired all day, by the time I actually lay down to go to bed I CANNOT SLEEP!!! :( I’m sure the insomnia is contributing to the exhaustion during the day. But it’s like i can barely keep my eyes open all day, start falling asleep at 7/8pm watching tv with bf, and then go to lay down around 10 - and then wide awake till 1 am. I don’t get it.

11 DPO - I take a low dosage tramadol every morning because I have fibromyalgia and work in a high activity job so it helps control pain levels through the day. Never had a problem with taking it with morning coffee before, and I’ve been taking it on and off for 5 years now. This morning though it made me so sick I started throwing up in the parking lot outside of work before I could even get out of the car. Nausea = normal pms, vomiting= not normal at all.

12-17 DPO - didn’t note much from this time as I was on vacation and wasnt paying as much attention anymore. Af was supposed to start Christmas Eve (14 DPO) but didn’t show. I’ve been throwing up almost every day since 11 DPO, and every day nausea that feels like my whole stomach constricts. Also I have stretching pains in tummy. Boobs are still very sore and each with a hard lump behind nipples. Since 15 DPO I’ve just felt unwell. Aches all over, feel like I’m getting a cold. Stomach always feels active and bloated. Random af-like cramps in vagina area.

And that’s it up to today (17 DPO) I’m officially 4 days late for af (cd33) but I’m too afraid to spend money on a test because my cycle is normally 27-34 days. I originally thought it was 27-30 so the first time I was 32 days I spent $18 on a test, only for af to show literally as I was poas. So then I start waiting till I was 34 days and of course eventually a cycle came and I was 34 days and thought it would be for sure that time, went and bought a test annnnnd same thing happened, literally started spotting as I was wiping from poas. This time I’m not wasting the money and waiting until af shows, or CD 36.

Anniversary is on January 1st so it would be a nice anniversary present, but I’m afraid to get my hopes up again.
Has AF Made her appearance today ?

Has AF Made her appearance today ?
So far she’s a no show. Cervix was high again today, so high I almost couldn’t touch it, but it’s so soft I can’t tell if it’s open or closed... I’m officially on CD 34, the latest I’ve ever been in the past before getting af, so if she doesn’t show today then I’ll cave and buy a test. I feel really unwell today, which for once I’m hoping is a good sign lmao :lol:

Oh, I love this thread!

I was on Femara 5mg cycle days 3-7. I had my IUI with frozen donor sperm on the 21st. I took an HCG trigger shot to induce ovulation on the 20th, so I am unable to test early.

4 DPO - Intense cramping and pelvic pressures. Super constipated.
5 DPO - Cramping on left side only. Pelvic pressure. Still constipated. Enlarged breasts.
6 DPO - Strong, stinging cramping on the left side. Implantation? Pelvic pressure. Bad acne. Super bloated. Still constipated. Enlarged breasts. Dark RIGHT nipple only???
7 DPO - Feeling pretty good today! I'm not having any cramps. I've finally pooped. :) My breasts are still enlarged and my right nipple is still dark. I've been sleeping a lot this month, but I was sleeping a lot BEFORE our IUI, so I don't think that's anything, really.
8 DPO - Really no symptoms today! In the middle of the night I woke up SUPER irritable when my foster kiddo woke up screaming. My other half had to handle that wake up and I had to go calm down in the living room. This is SUPER unlike me. So... that might be something. Not much cramping today, if any. ***shrug***
I got excited about another gal's BFP, and went ahead and tested like a crazy person. It was negative. This is actually good to know, because now if I get a positive I'll know it's not the trigger!
9DPO - My breasts are still super swollen, and the left is significantly bigger than the right. This evening I was peeing very frequently, and my wife noticed it immediately. I took another test today and it was a BFN. Then I realized my strip tests expired in March.... so maybe that's why?
10 DPO - I took a FR test this morning and it had a SUPER faint positive. I'm trying not to get too excited, because the other tests WERE expired, so it could be the trigger. We will see what tomorrow morning brings!
11 DPO - Same faint positive. Breasts are still insanely large. Hungry.
12 DPO - BFN. Super sad and weepy. I'm not sure if it's becasue of the BFN or hormones. I have no idea if my previous BFP was the trigger or a blastocycst. I am starting to get these brown streaks on my breast and they're red and splotchy. That's never happened before.
13 DPO - I didn't test this morning. Hurrah! Still have large, swollen, oddly colored breasts this morning. A weird pulling feeling in my uterus. My skin is clearing up (for me) and is dewy. I'm trying not to get my hopes up for anything. I'm feeling pretty out this cycle, even with the weird boobs.

Last edited:
So far she’s a no show. Cervix was high again today, so high I almost couldn’t touch it, but it’s so soft I can’t tell if it’s open or closed... I’m officially on CD 34, the latest I’ve ever been in the past before getting af, so if she doesn’t show today then I’ll cave and buy a test. I feel really unwell today, which for once I’m hoping is a good sign lmao :lol:
Oh my goodness! It all sounds VERY promising please keep up updated

Oh, I love this thread!

I had my IUI with frozen donor sperm on the 21st. I took an HCG trigger shot to induce ovulation, so I am unable to test early. So I'm currently 7 DPO, but I've been keeping track of symptoms for the last few days!

4 DPO - Intense cramping and pelvic pressures. Super constipated.
5 DPO - Cramping on left side only. Pelvic pressure. Still constipated. Enlarged breasts.
6 DPO - Strong, stinging cramping on the left side. Implantation? Pelvic pressure. Bad acne. Super bloated. Still constipated. Enlarged breasts. Dark RIGHT nipple only???
7 DPO - Feeling pretty good today! I'm not having any cramps. I've finally pooped. :) My breasts are still enlarged and my right nipple is still dark. I've been sleeping a lot this month, but I was sleeping a lot BEFORE our IUI, so I don't think that's anything, really.
Good luck! Fingers crossed for you. Please keep us updated. All your latest symptoms look promising

Update: went to the dr about my wisdom tooth pain and ear infection, asked them to do a pregnancy test and it CAME BACK POSITIVE!!! I am shook! I honestly believed af was coming because the cramps and my cervix, but they came in and said the test came back positive! I am shaking right now! :shock:

Going to wait to turn post green until confirmation blood tests come back.

Last edited:
Update: went to the dr about my wisdom tooth pain and ear infection, asked them to do a pregnancy test and it CAME BACK POSITIVE!!! I am shook! I honestly believed af was coming because the cramps and my cervix, but they came in and said the test came back positive! I am shaking right now! :shock:
Omg yey!!! Massive congratulations what a lovely suprise to go into the new year with!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->