Symptoms by DPO. AF or BFP??? (please read first post)

Can I join? I always swear I won't symptom spot but here I am, jotting them all down! I actually thought I was 2dpo, but FF changed my O date making today 5dpo:

Ovulation on CD11
  • 1dpo-3dpo: Thirsty, CM is watery with a creamy white to it, but nothing else.
  • 4dpo: Fell right to sleep as soon as I got home, that's about it. THIRSTY
  • 5dpo: Nausea after eating chips, tired, boobs are itchy and heavy, this is normal for me. Also feeling emotional. REALLY THIRSTY
  • 6dpo: shooting pain in bbs here and there, super emotional. SUPER THIRSTY
  • 7dpo: same
  • 8dpo: woke up to brown spotting. Maybe i'm out, felt queasy a few times. Super, SUPER faint line, still thirsty
  • 9dpo: super squinter line. Not ready to call it bfp just yet though because of what happened last month. I need a darker line. No just symptoms really. Noticed that my body odor has changed a bit. I never have to wear deodorant and now boy do I need it! First thing after a shower at that.
  • 10dpo: Nausea in the morning and the night. Got my first faint line on a walgreens pink dye. Darker line with evening wee. Brown spotting went to bright red for a bit, then turned rust colored
  • 11dpo: now that's positive. But my symptoms have gone away. Still spotting and just tired.
  • 12dpo: comfortable calling it a BFP.

Last edited:
Omg yey!!! Massive congratulations what a lovely suprise to go into the new year with!!!
Thank you so much!! Even better our anniversary is January 1st, so New Years gift AND anniversary gift! Fingers and toes crossed for your BFP Gemma, you’re so supportive even though we’re all strangers here, you definitely deserve it!!!

Thank you so much!! Even better our anniversary is January 1st, so New Years gift AND anniversary gift! Fingers and toes crossed for your BFP Gemma, you’re so supportive even though we’re all strangers here, you definitely deserve it!!!
Please keep us updated on your progress due dates etc! I've gotten sore BBS which always happens a few days before AF so I feel like I'm out but I'm holding on to a little hope. Going to test in morning will let you know x

Can I join? I always swear I won't symptom spot but here I am, jotting them all down! I actually thought I was 2dpo, but FF changed my O date making today 5dpo:

Ovulation on CD11
  • 1dpo-3dpo: Thirsty, CM is watery with a creamy white to it, but nothing else.
  • 4dpo: Fell right to sleep as soon as I got home, that's about it
  • 5dpo: Nausea after eating chips, tired, boobs are itchy and heavy, this is normal for me. Also feeling emotional.
Welcome fingers crossed for you too. Hope we both get some bfps in the coming days! X

Tested today 10/11 dpo with fmu ...BFN
Noooo! I hope it happens Gemma!! The weights on stomach feeling is what really makes me hopeful for you, cause that is exactly what I’ve been feeling anytime I lay on my back since around 5 DPO.. 10 DPO is still early. Wait until 13/14 DPO and test with FMU and let us know [-o<

Pretty sure af will start today, but because I’m going insane waiting for her I’m going to write down the symptoms anyway. I’m not necessarily ttc, but we decided not to try and prevent it either about 2 cycles ago. I found this thread back in the summer during my first ever scare and I was looking for 2ww symptoms cause I was naive and thought there’d be absolute signs to look for. This was the best thread to read during the longest 2 weeks of your life, but also the worse! So many pms symptoms that you don’t even notice you get until you see it as someone else’s early pregnancy symptom.

This cycle we bd’d almost everyday from cd5 - cd20, so I’m a little more optimistic. So with all that said here’s my symptoms this cycle:

CD 15 - o day; only tentatively confirmed because cervix was SHOW and there was definite EWCM that turned watery through the day.

1 - 6 DPO I’m not going to note any symptoms from the first week since any symptoms here are usually caused by progesterone. Although the whole cycle since o day my poor bbs haven’t stopped hurting. They normally hurt for a day around ovulation, then don’t start hurting again until about 9DPO, so idk.

7 DPO - started noticing weird sensations in lower abdomen. Twingy/crampy/fluttery/bubbly I get little twinges as regular pms, but these have definitely felt stronger like intense anxiety type feeling. Exhaustion started here, too. I work at a gym that has 4 private tanning rooms, 1 has been out of service for months so I went in there on my lunch and passed out! I was late 10 mins coming back from lunch. I just couldn’t keep my eyes open another second. Exhaustion has continued since this day and has only gotten worse.

8 DPO - mood swings (especially weepiness) started. Normal for pms. But found out my brother and his fiancé are expecting and I’ve been jealous/sad since. Tiny, itty-bitty, no bigger than a flea sized spot of red blood when wiping. Didn’t feel any irritated skin down there so I’m pretty sure it came from inside

9- 10 DPO - same tiny tiny tiny spot of light brown discharge on 9 DPO, and then yellow snotty cm ever since. Nausea on and off, normal for pms though.. extremely anxious for some reason. Just this constant feeling in stomach like anxiety attack about to start. Even though I’m very tired all day, by the time I actually lay down to go to bed I CANNOT SLEEP!!! :( I’m sure the insomnia is contributing to the exhaustion during the day. But it’s like i can barely keep my eyes open all day, start falling asleep at 7/8pm watching tv with bf, and then go to lay down around 10 - and then wide awake till 1 am. I don’t get it.

11 DPO - I take a low dosage tramadol every morning because I have fibromyalgia and work in a high activity job so it helps control pain levels through the day. Never had a problem with taking it with morning coffee before, and I’ve been taking it on and off for 5 years now. This morning though it made me so sick I started throwing up in the parking lot outside of work before I could even get out of the car. Nausea = normal pms, vomiting= not normal at all.

12-17 DPO - didn’t note much from this time as I was on vacation and wasnt paying as much attention anymore. Af was supposed to start Christmas Eve (14 DPO) but didn’t show. I’ve been throwing up almost every day since 11 DPO, and every day nausea that feels like my whole stomach constricts. Also I have stretching pains in tummy. Boobs are still very sore and each with a hard lump behind nipples. Since 15 DPO I’ve just felt unwell. Aches all over, feel like I’m getting a cold. Stomach always feels active and bloated. Random af-like cramps in vagina area.

And that’s it up to today (17 DPO) I’m officially 4 days late for af (cd33) but I’m too afraid to spend money on a test because my cycle is normally 27-34 days. I originally thought it was 27-30 so the first time I was 32 days I spent $18 on a test, only for af to show literally as I was poas. So then I start waiting till I was 34 days and of course eventually a cycle came and I was 34 days and thought it would be for sure that time, went and bought a test annnnnd same thing happened, literally started spotting as I was wiping from poas. This time I’m not wasting the money and waiting until af shows, or CD 36.

Anniversary is on January 1st so it would be a nice anniversary present, but I’m afraid to get my hopes up again.

Turned this baby GREEN! I am so shocked, the DR called this morning that the blood test came back positive as well! I will say for anyone reading this, do not lose hope until AF actually shows! I was absolutely convinced she was coming any second! The only thing that was different this cycle from other cycles were:

-Boobs were tender from O day - today. Started feeling like they had a hard lump behind them around 10 DPO and started feeling tingly around 17 DPO. Everything else about my boobs through this 2ww were normal pms things: nipples didn’t/still don’t look bigger or darker yet and boobs are bigger and more firm with road map veins.

-Throwing up almost every day for a week leading to af.

- So tired I was taking hour long naps AT WORK!

-Really weepy. I get weepy before af too so I wasn’t sure, but I definitely felt more emotional than usual. I thought it was because I was jealous about my brother and sister-in-law getting a positive (now we’ll be pregnant with cousins together! Oh my god little baby cousins I CANT they’ll be so cute!):wohoo:

- And lastly the only other thing different for this cycle was heavy sensation in stomach. I saw other women post that as symptoms before, so I thought every cycle “Oh my god it feels so heavy I MUST be pregnant!” But oh no trust me you’ll know the feeling. Same with the tingly boobs and lightning crotch, I symptom spotted things that were LIKE that so I assumed that was happening every cycle, but no no no you will KNOW if your boobs are tingling or you have lightning bolts going up your crotch.

I even was feeling my cervix everyday because I thought it was supposed to get soft and closed. Turns out, if you’re not trained to examine the cervix, you will most likely know NOTHING from checking it except maybe when you’re o-ing.

Good luck ladies! I’m gonna stick around to see if you get your bfps too! Then we can be pregnancy buddies!!!!!

Turned this baby GREEN! I am so shocked, the DR called this morning that the blood test came back positive as well! I will say for anyone reading this, do not lose hope until AF actually shows! I was absolutely convinced she was coming any second! The only thing that was different this cycle from other cycles were:

-Boobs were tender from O day - today. Started feeling like they had a hard lump behind them around 10 DPO and started feeling tingly around 17 DPO. Everything else about my boobs through this 2ww were normal pms things: nipples didn’t/still don’t look bigger or darker yet and boobs are bigger and more firm with road map veins.

-Really weepy. I get weepy before af too so I wasn’t sure, but I definitely felt more emotional than usual. I thought it was because I was jealous about my brother and sister-in-law getting a positive (now we’ll be pregnant with cousins together! Oh my god little baby cousins I CANT they’ll be so cute!):wohoo:

- And lastly the only other thing different for this cycle was heavy sensation in stomach. I saw other women post that as symptoms before, so I thought every cycle “Oh my god it feels so heavy I MUST be pregnant!” But oh no trust me you’ll know the feeling. Same with the tingly boobs and lightning crotch, I symptom spotted things that were LIKE that so I assumed that was happening every cycle, but no no no you will KNOW if your boobs are tingling or you have lightning bolts going up your crotch.

I even was feeling my cervix everyday because I thought it was supposed to get soft and closed. Turns out, if you’re not trained to examine the cervix, you will most likely know NOTHING from checking it except maybe when you’re o-ing.

Good luck ladies! I’m gonna stick around to see if you get your bfps too! Then we can be pregnancy buddies!!!!!
My symptoms have all but vanished! Another BFN this morning .I thought I saw a almost non existent shadow in the test window this morning but it was BFN. I'm 11/12 dpo now. I've ordered some FRER 10mlu tests off Amazon which should arrive today I'm going to use one today and one tomorrow then see if AF comes on Tuesday as expected X

So I tested mid day today on a FRER and got my BFP at 12dpo after 7 negatives and a negative last night and it was clear as day and came up straight away!!!!

I got my BFP today at 12dpo clear as day woohoo!!! X

I got my BFP today at 12dpo clear as day woohoo!!! X
OH MY GOD!!! I am so happy for you!!!! I literally started crying when I saw! Haha hormones! That’s so exciting! I knew the weights on stomach feeling had to be a good sign! Pregnancy buddies!! :yipee::happydance:

OH MY GOD!!! I am so happy for you!!!! I literally started crying when I saw! Haha hormones! That’s so exciting! I knew the weights on stomach feeling had to be a good sign! Pregnancy buddies!! :yipee::happydance:
I can't believe it I took one tonight to double check haha. But I still feel like AF is coming haha x

Welcome fingers crossed for you too. Hope we both get some bfps in the coming days! X
Thanks Gemma! How are you feeling? I am 8dpo today and started spotting. Never had this before so i'm scared my LP will be short.

Eeeep! I got a SUPER faint BFP this morning.

I tested yesterday and the day before with strips and got BFNs, so I am very hopeful that it's not my trigger. However, upon further inspection I realized my strips were expired, so I'm not sure if this is just the trigger playing a trick on me.

Today is 11 days post trigger and 10 days post IUI.

I went and bought six more tests this morning, and will test again this afternoon!!!

AHHHHHHHHH! This would be my first ever BFP!

Eeeep! I got a SUPER faint BFP this morning.

I tested yesterday and the day before with strips and got BFNs, so I am very hopeful that it's not my trigger. However, upon further inspection I realized my strips were expired, so I'm not sure if this is just the trigger playing a trick on me.

Today is 11 days post trigger and 10 days post IUI.

I went and bought six more tests this morning, and will test again this afternoon!!!

AHHHHHHHHH! This would be my first ever BFP!
So exciting!! Keep updating when you find out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->