Team Angels

Sorry I haven't been on here much... OH left me 3 months ago and I've been struggling to get through. Being alone with Lili is really hard work when I'm working 4 days a week!

Hope you're all ok.

xxx

Sorry I haven't been on here much... OH left me 3 months ago and I've been struggling to get through. Being alone with Lili is really hard work when I'm working 4 days a week!

Hope you're all ok.

xxx

Omg hun im so sorry to hear your having to go through that. :nope:
I cant imagine how hard it must be for you and your LO. :cry: . Hope your still staying strong though. If you need anything we are here for you. :hugs:

Peach - I'm so sorry things are really tough right now. We are all here for you. Thinking of you and Lili xx

Oh my word Peach :hugs: i'm so sorry to hear that. Hope you and Lili are doing ok :hugs:

Sorry we haven't been around much, i've got my hands full with these boys!

Hope everyone is well though :flower:

Im still here no baby yet. Dealing with a lot right now though. Me and OH and our son are about to be homeless, because of a false eviction showing up on our credit report. I cant contact anyone until starting tomorrow but we need to leave the place were at asap, as rent is just WAY to high etc. On top of this situation tomorrow is the anniversary of my brother passing away in 2009, and then on the 25th its the anniversary of my dad passing away in 2006. So yeah Pretty stressed :cry:

Hey all, sounds like things are a bit rough for some of you right now... much love your way to get you through the hard times.

AFM well E seems to have decided that days are too interestign to feed as there's so much to look at and nights are nice and quiet to feed constantly!!! Maternal love is tested to the extreme whilst sleep deprived, but thankfully still there... love her sooooooooooooo much! Just one of those cracking smiles and all is forgiven!

Tomorrow is the anniversary of losing my first bubba, will be too busy to visit memorial... does anyone else feel guilty for not thinking so much about the babies they lost as they used to?

Oh Tink. Thinking of you. What a tough time... soon enough you'll have your baby boy and will have him to focus your thoughts on xx

Chilli - Good to hear from you and sorry about the lack of sleep. I agree that there are times you feel so bushed but then all your little one has to do is smile or do something and you are mush :)

I must admit, I rarely think about my previous losses now. I suppose I've thought that if I hadn't have had them, then I wouldn't have my beautiful baby boy. That is me 'dealing with it' I suppose. I just don't dwell anymore. But I have not forgotten about the pain and now have a friend who has just suffered a 3rd loss and still no first baby for her. Then it takes me back xx

Well ladies I had my little boy. He was born Feb 23rd at 5:48am. 7lbs 5oz and 21 inches long. I had him Au-Natural. (very proud of myself for that i must add). Recover was not Ideal. A few hours after I had him, I hemmoraged. Lost a lot of blood, but didnt get the transfusion. Im at home now and currently taking Iron suppliments and trying to eat things with lots of Iron.

Hey Tink - that's great news, sorry to hear about the complications but hopefully you'll be feeling all better soon. A good healthy size! Well done you!

Congratulations Tink :flower:

Well I joined this thread in July 2009 after having my 4th consecutive miscarriage which was my fifth loss (Honey was stillborn in May 2007) and I went on to have three more miscarriages, then Riley Rae was stillborn in April 2011 and three further miscarriages (four babies as the last was a twin pregnancy).

Am I the longest serving member without being any closer to bringing home a baby? And if so do I win a prize :rofl:

Awwwww Tasha :hugs: dont know when I joined this thread but am still waiting with you hun so loads of :hugs: coming your way as your strength and determination amaze me :flower: xxxx

And Tink mega congratulations sorry about the complications but welcome to the world Tai who was born on my birthday so he has a good birthdate :cloud9: also he was born at almost the same time I was lol but I weighed heavier bless bet he is adorable xxxx

Sorry to hear about the further losses tasha. :hugs:
You are not alone though. You have amazing strength, and continue to show that with each day that passes. :hugs:

Thanks everyone for the congrats. I'll post pictures when i get some uploaded

Tasha - What an awful experience you have had. I hope that you have been given some idea why these mcs keep happening to you. You have incredible strength to keep going :hugs:

Tink - Delighted for you :yipee: I had a secondary hemorrhage after Daniel and felt really weak for a good month I'd say. I didn't need a blood transfusion either but was a lot lost. Just make sure you don't try and do too much (difficult with a toddler I know) :hugs:

Can someone please slap me? I'm jealous of my own sister and I feel like a bitch :cry: she has a gorgeous 5 yr old little boy and she got a :bfp: today thing is all my family are now asking when I'm going to have a baby and making me feel like a failure :cry: but haven't got the strength or courage to tell them hence my sneaky sly status to basically say not to rub it in worse thing is my sister doesn't know who she is preggo by it could be 1 of 2 men :( so someone please slap some sense into me and maybe I won't cry :cry: everytime someone mentions it xxxx

Oh dawny that must be so incredibly hard for you. I remember being devastated and delighted for friends when they announced pregnancy all at the same time. It is natural to feel upset about it so don't beat yourself up :hugs:

Widger: Yeah i've had to move and things so its been hard not to do "too much". I dont plan on having anymore kids anytime soon, but im now terrified to ever try again because im afraid next time might be worse if i hemmorage and i might die. So i might be done having children :cry:

Dawny: So sorry you are feeling down. You are NOT a failure. I promise you that. Look at all you've been through and you still continue to try. You have not giving up on trying to have your own LO and that takes courage and strength. :hugs: keep your head up

Here are 2 pictures of Tai.

Attachments

• IMG117.jpg
    IMG117.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG127.jpg
    IMG127.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics