Team Angels

Widger have you had your LO yet? :shrug: Havent heard from you in awhile!

OMG DAWNY!!!! IM AM SOOOOOOOO HAPPY AND EXCITED FOR YOU.:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

You will be in my thoughts for a safe and healthy happy 9 months

Congratulations Dawny.... I'm very happy for you :)

Well, my baby boy eventually arrived after keeping us all waiting on Mon 2nd April weighing 8lb 3oz xx

Oh Dawny - no words can tell you how sorry I am, you deserved this baby so much! Big big hugs!

Many congrats Widger, did you keep you legs crossed until April fools was over? Fab weight, did you have a name yet? Shares their birthday with my nephew who is a lovely young man.

I can't believe my little Eleanora is 6 months today, where did that go? I was sleep deprived for most of it- too tired to appreciate it! She's big and beautifuland I am thankful for every hour I have bot my girls even the exhausting ones of which there are many

So sorry to hear this again dawny. :hugs: i know no words will make up for your losses, but we are all here for you. Keep your head up. If you need anything feel free to message me

Oh Dawny, I'm so sorry. :hugs: I so wish that there was something we, anyone, could do for you to make it happen. Much love to you. xx

Sorry i haven't been around much- only just catching up with this thread now, i don't come on a lot these days. Belated congratulations to tink and widger :D and massive hugs dawny :hugs: i'm so sorry for your loss. It seems so unfair :(

How are things with you now peach? Any brighter? I can relate to the sleep-deprived haze Chilli, i feel like i took a long blink and suddenly i have a 7.5 month old boy crawling around at my feet and eating real food! :shock:

Rebaby: Thanks for the congrats. Nice to see your still around, even if its not often. Cant believe how big your LO's have gotten. So cute though

Rebaby: Thanks for the congrats. Nice to see your still around, even if its not often. Cant believe how big your LO's have gotten. So cute though

Thank you, i can't quite believe it either! Are you enjoying being a Mum of two?

I Definitely am. My boys are so loving. Honestly with my oldest he hasnt even been jealous, but he wants nothing more then to hold his little brother by himself. Lol. So i have to always explain to him that him and his brother are still a little to small for that.

Hey lovely ladies, soooo good to check in on you - and well timed as you've checked in too!

Tink - sound like the relationship between your boys is the same as my girls - they ADORE each other, it's so lovely. Occasionally we get a bit of irrational meltdown from Joss (usually where Daddy is concerned) but I think they'll be the best of friends. Poor bubbas are both sick at the moment, Nora has a chest infection and Joss has a flu so I'm expecting a return to a sleepless night tonight.

Much love to you all, I am forever in your debt and apologies for not being more active

Blimey your LO's are all getitng so big.

I just had my 11th miscarriage (13th loss) on the 13th May. Seems very unfair.

Blimey your LO's are all getitng so big.

I just had my 11th miscarriage (13th loss) on the 13th May. Seems very unfair.

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: there are no words :hugs:

It's horribly unfair Tasha, I'm so sorry that you have had so much suffering. I wish I could make it better for you somehow, you're so incredible to keep trying, I just hope and pray that you one day get what you dream of.

I will I am sure, or I wouldnt carry on. I feel the answer lies with natural killer cells. I will be having a biopsy to look for them in my next cycle.

So sorry you have lost again Tasha. :hugs: I will keep you in my thoughts .

Chilli: So sorry your LO's are both sick =( thats never any fun

Thanks Tink - baba is well on her way to recovery now but big sis still flagging badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->