Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hello Ladies! Long time since I have been on here! Hubby and I decided to start TTC #2 this month! I think I am 1DPO ( am confused about my chart though ). How is everyone?

Anyone want to offer some advice on my chart? I got dotted line so don't think FF got it right.

Useless with chart, but bloody hell another TTC number 2 :haha: fx it wont take too long lovely :kiss:

Thanks Popples! You sure Seren doesn't need a little sis? :rofl:

Hi Ladies, We've just got home from the hospital and I've got my gorgeous baby Annabel Carys attached to my breast (sorry if too much info.)
She was born on Sunday morning at 5:01am by emergency c-section. She weighed 7lb 12oz/ 3.5kg's and measured a little 52cm long.

Here is a pic for all of you.
https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/DSCF1976.jpg

OMG SK she's beautiful and love her name :cloud9: emergency section? sounds like you had a rough time, hope your recovering well lovely :hugs:

She's gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks poppy for letting us know :)

CONGRATULATIONS SK, SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! XXXX LOVE HER NAME TOO. WELCOME TO THE WORLD BABY ANNABEL XXXXX
:cloud9::kiss::hugs::cloud9::kiss::hugs::cloud9::kiss::hugs::cloud9::kiss::hugs::cloud9::kiss::hugs::cloud9::kiss::hugs:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Hope you all are doing well and rest up or try to hehehe after your emerg section. Seems like a fair few of us ended up having one of those on this thread ouchies.

Hey DD's hope all is well with everyone xxxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

I know PC EEEEEEEEK!!!!!:argh::argh::argh: It has flown by. Hope all is well with you and the Wee Man xx:hugs:

Just wanna say I miss you guys! I am TTC #2 and going crazy in my first TWW....miss my ding dongs:hugs::cry::hugs:

Awww :hugs:

Lew your not on our facebook group are you? If your on facebook inbox me your name and what your profile picture is ( Just incase there is quite a few with same name) Then i'll add you to our Ding Dong group because we all mainly on there now :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->