Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Good Luck tomorrow Lis, so happy hubby got back to you where he belongs! xxxx

Satine hun I've only just noticed you've spelt my name wrong on the front page, its spelt StefanieC not StephanieC. I'm so used to it now cos everybody does it lol.

well :witch: is 2 days late ...but according to clear blue opk I ovulated late (cd 19 not the usual cd15/16). Not going to test until later in the week if i can help it. If, and its a big if, that it has worked it will be a total fluke as i dont think we did near enough bd :nope:

FXed for you Jelly :D

Sorry Stef hun have changed it now ;)

Thanks for your words over the weekend ladies...was just so frustrated and upset on Friday. But I've tried to take a step back over the weekend, and feeling better now. I've got my crosshairs, but again I disagree with FF- I think I'm 3dpo... :shrug: I don't feel very hopeful for this month, but I'm not completely out...

I've my first set of bloodwork this wednesday, which is good, although I hate having blood taken...

Jelly, fingers crossed this is it for you... :dust:

Good luck jelly. When will u test got everything crossed for u.

Stef I'm loving ur new ticklers!! Xx

AFM, test went well. Tubes all clear. It was uncomfortable when they inflated the balloon but bareable, then wen they put the dye in...l omfg it killed. Only last about 20seconds tho and pain stop instantly. Just got mild cramps now. DH is cooking fajitas for tea so I'm being looked after. So the next 5 days we r gonna go for it! I know we should do every other day but I do t want to miss a chance so might just do everyday once a day? What does everyone think? Xx

We did everyday, didn't bother letting dh 'refuel' so to speak! Glad it went ok and the cramps ease up xx

I think you should be fine Lis, unless DH has been old not to due to swimmer issues then I don't think there are any problems with doing it every day. Glad the hsg was ok, apart from 20 seconds!

Thanks ladies. No hubby must have the highest sex drive known to man!! So we should be fine xx

No such thing as too much :sex: when ttc as long as his swimmers are 'normal strength' :thumbup:

Go you!

Glad it went ok xx

so glad it went ok Lisa, good luck with the BD'ing ;) :haha:

How's everyone doing? All's quiet! I'm in my TWW- 5dpo (FF eventually sorted herself out and put my crosshairs in the right place :haha: ) Not feeling overly hopeful, but less negative than I was a few days ago. Anyone else in their TWW with me?

xx

Chart looks good to me Annie, did you BD at the right time?

AFM I am now on CD2 of my 2nd cycle after MC, hoping it will get back to some kind of normal. Am probably out this month though as I am on hols without OH when I should O. Hoping October will be my lucky month :)

Satine- This month was looking so good for me (lucky number 13 cycle, super positive OPK, O was earlier than usual for me, meaning DH would be here until after I O'd (was going away the day before I was due to O), O'd the day after DH's birthday...) BUT, the key BD we did, DH couldn't finish (day before O). The day of O we had planned BD, but it didn't happen. We BD'd the morning after O. And also 3 days before O. Not ideal, but not out...

Hope you get a good cycle this month Satine. Perhaps it'll be good to have a clear good cycle then on to that sticky BFP next..

No you are defo no out then hun, FXed for you :D

Yes very true, help get my body back to how it should be and then Oct rainbow :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->