Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Congrats Stef. How exciting!

Yes mrs s, my scan is tomorrow. Am petrified to be honest.

Oh my god, Congrats Stef!! :bfp: :dance: :loopy: :happydance: You must be over the moon! Post your tests woman! Wooooo! :cloud9:

I am so happy but so scared too! I also found out today that I have PCOS.

3 ICs and a TrueLine from the chemist:
https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o559/StefanieC86/BnB%20stuff/IMAG0310.jpg

Tesco and Morrison's:
https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o559/StefanieC86/BnB%20stuff/IMAG0308.jpg

CB Digi!:
https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o559/StefanieC86/BnB%20stuff/IMAG0309.jpg

I love how many tests you did. :D Nothing like being sure, hey! Congrats again.

i would not have accepted it if it were only a couple of cheap ones so i really went for it lol.

Hahaha you are DEFINITELY pregnant Stef!! So pleased for you sweetie! Woooooooooo! I knew your chart was looking good once your body bothered to ovulate!!

:happydance: :hugs: :thumbup: :flower: :happydance: :yipee:

Hahaha you are DEFINITELY pregnant Stef!! So pleased for you sweetie! Woooooooooo! I knew your chart was looking good once your body bothered to ovulate!!

:happydance: :hugs: :thumbup: :flower: :happydance: :yipee:

Thanks hun :D i just can't believe it.

I remember the feeling, really happy, disbelief, shock, fear, more happy, excitement, panic, happy, etc etc!!

Do you know who you'll be telling and when and how?

i've already told my mom and sister and i am telling my DH at dinner tonight as we have been married 18 months today and i don't want to tell him over the phone. not sure when we will tell his family as he isn't very close to them. i want to tell my best friends soon but not sure when, probably not until i've had a check up from the doc etc.

Hooray!!!!! Congratulations! I did that many tests as well but they were not that dark on the ICs. Well the PCOS is irrelevant if you are now preggers. Heehee xxx

Oh my god, so DH doesn't know yet?!! Arghhh that's so exciting! Will he cry? You have to tell us his reaction! Apologies if I seem really excited for you, don't think I'm some loser stalker!! Hehe!

not at all ches! in fact when i get round to doing a preggo journal i'd love you to stalk it :thumbup:

i'm not sure what his reaction will be. i've got a book called 'Dad's Guide to Pregnancy for Dummies' to give him and say "you're going to need this" and see if he figures it out. if not i'm going to show him the digi. i'm gonna do it when we meet up outside the restaurant before we go in (he is coming straight from work) in case he does cry. He saw the test from this morning and i told him not to get is hopes up as i've had so many evaps before and i haven't mentioned doing any other tests... sneaky sneaky lol.

I'll be there Stef! Feel free to pop into my crazy journal too. Although the majority of the time it's just Jo, Rach and Sam talking about rude things! :haha:

Your OH is going to be so excited!! My OH didn't cry, I showed him my digi and he asked "What does that mean"!! Haha bless him, the idiot!

haha as usual, they are such filth bags lol.

aw bless him hehe. i'll let you know what my DH does.

I'll be there Stef! Feel free to pop into my crazy journal too. Although the majority of the time it's just Jo, Rach and Sam talking about rude things! :haha:

Your OH is going to be so excited!! My OH didn't cry, I showed him my digi and he asked "What does that mean"!! Haha bless him, the idiot!

haha as usual, they are such filth bags lol.

aw bless him hehe. i'll let you know what my DH does.

*cough.ehem.cough*

:hi:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Congrats again Stef :hugs:

Yay steph so chuffed for u! Can't wait to he your DH reaction! This is just the best news today!

Annie awesome news on ur opk! And great timing, sometimes our bodies r amazing I'm sure it does things for a reason. Last cycle I o'd the day after DH got home. Almost like my body was waiting for him ha!

Afm Im having a nightmare now! DH might not be able to come home due to a mess up with kit going to afghan on a flight instead of getting taken off plane at Cyprus. And as he is in charge of it all he's gotta sort it. I'm gutted! As he won't be here for the hsg Monday. I really don't want to miss this opportunity. I know it's not proven that u have a higher chance of pregnancy after it but there are so many success stories! I think Alfie and I might have to fly over weds for a week. It means taking Alfie out of school a week but I don't know when he will see his dad again before Xmas cos of his work commitment.

Totally fed up tonight xxxx

Awww Lis, that's crappy news. Can he not sort the stuff out and fly back to the UK Tues or something? X

Wooo congrats again Stef, you are defo pregnant with all those tests proving it :haha:

I resent that comment Cheska :rofl: it's all Jo ;)

Sorry Lisa that DH won't be here, hope you can sort something out hun :hugs:

Aww Lis thats crappy news, hoping it all gets sorted and he can come home as planned xx

I agree, it's all Jo's fault!!!! :haha: Such a bad influence, BnB as completely knocked off my halo :angelnot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->