Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

How's everyone doing? All's quiet! I'm in my TWW- 5dpo (FF eventually sorted herself out and put my crosshairs in the right place :haha: ) Not feeling overly hopeful, but less negative than I was a few days ago. Anyone else in their TWW with me?

xx

Hi! I am also in the TWW but I am cd 33!! getting quite nervous now. I did ovulate late cd 19 (usually 15). Worried to test if its -ve to be honest. Going to hang on until the weekend. I'm not feeling that hopeful either...TWW is crazy :wacko:

Sounds like we swapped cycles this month Jelly! I'm usually a cd20 O-er, but this month it was cd16 :haha: How long is your LP usually? I've an average 10 day LP (but it's ranged from 8 to 11, with one 12 and one 13), but I'm an awful POAS addict. Itching to POAS already, but gonna hold out until the weekend if I can. AF due the day DH is back from his trip- next Tues...

Oh yes, and had my first set of bloods today (progesterone). I hate needles, and was in such a flap I forgot to ask when the results would be due :dohh: Still, I've got my FSH/LH bloods booked for next Thursday (if AF shows), so I'll wait until then...

Lol yeah! I have a normal LP of 15 days. That would that AF should have turned up today but nothing as yet.
Do you have any strange or different symptoms? The only thing ive had is hardly no cramps this cycle at all, usually I get loads, and heartburn yesterday and today?

I've no unusual symptoms. Really sore BBs, but I get that from the day of O every cycle (useful check for O day!). I keep sneezing. But we're decorating, so I think that's all the dust in the house :haha: I've been feeling a little crampy today, but I think that's all in my mind cos I'm willing symptoms :dohh:

Gosh, you're a strong lady waiting until the weekend if AF is due today, and you're 15dpo...I'd have peed on 100 tests by now :dohh:

Normally I would but I have no tests at home anyway and I just dont want to be disappointed too soon. Ive done so many First Response tests days too early and been so disheartened so I wanted to keep an open mind this month and see how it goes.
I hate mind game symptoms lol! that's why i would usually ignore them but i never get heartburn but its been really noticeable for the last 2 days so time will tell i guess. I have loads on in and after work this week so hopefully it will keep my mind occupied lol.

good luck Jelly, can't believe you are 15dpo and not tested.

Good luck Jelly, really hope you get your BFP when you test! X

Lol yeah! I have a normal LP of 15 days. That would that AF should have turned up today but nothing as yet.
Do you have any strange or different symptoms? The only thing ive had is hardly no cramps this cycle at all, usually I get loads, and heartburn yesterday and today?

With my bfp it was lack of sore boobs, almost no cramping and being very wet downstairs. I think everyone is different though. Good luck!

Good luck jelly! I waited to test until 15DPO only symptom I had was heartburn, none of my usual symptoms that I had every month at all!

I have heartbrun and tmi wet downstairs...no cramping but getting anxious so buying tests tomorrow eek :wacko:

sounding really positive for you Jelly...

I'm already itching to test at 6dpo. Will no doubt start to POAS this weekend...

good luck Jelly & Annie!!

Jelly you have nerves of steel, don't know how you resisted for so long! Hope your patience pays off!

I think I just see every niggling cramp or symptom as a negative at the moment and I just dont want to jinx myself, so resisting until the weekend..if I can lol

hahaha! :haha: thanks ladies for the encouragement I will test tomorrow after work !! I'm just a big wuss at the moment :blush:

Sounds promising jelly. X

Annie I'm exactly the same as u. The temptation is too much!

Good luck to you both.

Afm, CD13 and not had positive or nowhere near positive opk yet but I'm on high on my cbfm. DH is home u til Monday morning cd17 so hoping I don't have a late o this cycle. I've had one early and one bang on cd14 so really hope my body doesn't screw up this month. Especially after the hsg.

I woke with a really sore throat this am and temp was really high. Should I discard it or can u put illness in? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->